[FANDUB - ANIME] Mai Otome - Episode 4 clip

Guest JiHye

this doesn't belong here...but where does it belong???

MO-4-1.jpg

Please rightclick and save as! Ok...I'm aware that this doesn't belong in the singing forum, especially since there is no singing involved. BUT! There are voices involved and I couldn't find any other place to show this off...and man, did I want to show this off, hehe. Anyways! Ya'll know what anime is, right? Anime = Japanimation. And you guys know what voice-acting is? See those cartoons? Captain Planet, Mickey Mouse, Beauty and the Beast...all of those are done with voice dubbing and it's the voices that bring the images alive. I did the same time to what you're about *hopefully* to download. This is from the anime called Mai Otome and I had Fantasiimaker help me with this. ^__^ I couldn't find anyone else for the voices and I'm hoping that this topic will help me find people who are willing to help me fandub...whatever! ANIME: MAI OTOME EPISODE: 4 TIME: 2:10 FORMAT: AVI CAST: FANTASIIMAKER [NINA], JIHYE [EVERYONE ELSE] BTW, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP ME FANDUB (AND YOU'VE GOT A CLEAR MIC WITH AN ABILITY TO RECORD YOUR VOICE IN MP3 FORMAT, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT JIHYE AT DOMOPRODUCTIONS DOT COM. THANKS!!! Oh yeah. xD And I'd LOVE to get your guys's comments on this. ^__^ Feel free to comment on how FANTASIIMAKER sounds HAWT in this clip, but restrain on saying how bad I SUCK because I already know, haha.

I checked out the site (because I have the habit of going to the sites that host files O__o) and you might wanna change the link colour. Uh..okay, ignore me. The site's not finished anyway *runs away*

Now onto the vid...

:blink: Do you have any idea how awesome you guys are? JiHye, you are so good at this XD every person sounds different and I couldn't tell it was all you. And Fantasiimaker did a great job with Nina, she really did sound all serious and...cold? I want more too!

YOU BOTH SOUND HOT -O-

i want more =O=

I checked out the site (because I have the habit of going to the sites that host files O__o) and you might wanna change the link colour. Uh..okay, ignore me. The site's not finished anyway *runs away*

Now onto the vid...

:blink: Do you have any idea how awesome you guys are? JiHye, you are so good at this XD every person sounds different and I couldn't tell it was all you. And Fantasiimaker did a great job with Nina, she really did sound all serious and...cold? I want more too!

:lol: Thanks for watching guys! ^__^ I'm sure Lisa would be happy to know that her first attempt at VAing has been a sucess and I'm happy to know that you guys enjoyed it! And of course, I have a lot more stuff planned...but I need more voices and I really don't think the singing forum is the right place to post this. O_O But where must I post it?

Wow you guys! That was SO FREAKING COOL. I wasn't gonna listen to it because my Roommates are here right now, but I did anyway >_< (so a Cait, WTF are you doing?) but it seriously sounded really really good!

Lisa was really scary, cast really well as the purple haired girl. And Jihye, you were really cute a squeaky, it fit the character perfectly!!

I just emailed you Jihye, but if you need any help, I'd love to help out in any way ^^

Guest fantasiimaker

Thanks for giving me the chance to try VAing, Fiona ^^; I've always wanted to give it a shot some time XD (although I still prefer subs over dubs lol) I'm still in awe over how well you timed the voices, and how you got the sounds and bg music and everything mixed in smoothly (HOW do you do that <__<) It was fun yo~ =)

Guest animagelet

OMGOOOODNESSS TT_TT That was so frickin frickin hawt. You both are soo darn talented. Wowww. I wish I could do something like this =] I watched it w/o reading what you wrote.. And I could tell that all the other voices were you.. cause' I'm so familiar w/ your voice T__T. i listened to almost all the songs on your soundclick =_= anyway, you did the voices sooo well. Different tones to each character. Very fitting. I don't think that I would've been able to tell the difference if I didn't know your voice well.

And Lisa.. Omg. What a hawt singing and talking voice. Your part was so beautifull *__*;; Cold and so animedubbish like. <33 Love it.

Yahhh. i want more too. :3

It sounds so good and professional!

All of Jihye's characters sounded so different, I would never be able to tell it was the same person...

And FantasaiiMaker sounded really cold, calm and collected...great.

^_^ more please!

Archived