Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest boroangel

More Black and White Pics.

by the way...I am using imageshack to upload these pic and link them. Will they expire or are there other ways to upload so that the pics will remain on this thread forever? Cant seem to upload straight from this forum.

suae21up.jpg

suae34md.jpg

Guest boroangel

^ they will remain on this page as long as it gets access once in a while...:) once in six months i think...

Great...that means it will never expire hehe...

awesome! thanks for starting this thread... i feel like she's so underappreciated on soompi!

some may not find her pretty, or think she's only "typical" looking... but i highly disagree. she's beautiful and one of the best actresses around!

Guest boroangel

Seems like Wedding Campaign is showing in Korea now??

So gutted cos I was supposed to go to Korea for a backpacking/self drive free & easy trip in late Nov but due to unforseen circumstances going to China instead....arghhh...........so disappointed or else I could catch it in the theatres...

Guest boroangel

awesome! thanks for starting this thread... i feel like she's so underappreciated on soompi!

some may not find her pretty, or think she's only "typical" looking... but i highly disagree. she's beautiful and one of the best actresses around!

Yeah...shes kinda like very underrated and underappreciated.......I do understand why some may not find her pretty......shes the sort who either you find attractive or you don't.....but her beauty grows on you once you start to notice her and it just keeps growing....and growing....... ;)

she is underrated.

I agree! She was SOOOOO underrated when she was doing dramas but I'm glad that she's getting the recognition she deserved through her film, A Family...

Guest hazel_witch

i liked her in Love Letter... she is good with Jo hyun jae and ji jin hee... :)

so was her movie the family good? what about the current one?

Guest boroangel

i liked her in Love Letter... she is good with Jo hyun jae and ji jin hee... :)

so was her movie the family good? what about the current one?

Just bought the VCD for A Family, can't find any DVDs......havent had the time to watch......anyone from Korea watched her latest movie Wedding Campaign? Saw the trailers and interviews and it looks liek a very interesting and kinda sweet movie...

Guest boroangel

My favorite actress! I'd love to see her act again with Jo Hyun Jae. They've got chemistry!

Your favourite actress? Great....mine too hehe......

Have you caught all her dramas and movies?

Guest boroangel

Anyone heard the soundtrack for A family....quite ncie and sorrowful........

I got soem clips on the making and interviews of A Family and Wedding Campaign.....anyone knwos how to make those small window media players appear on the post so that you guys can just click on start and view it?

Your favourite actress? Great....mine too hehe......

Have you caught all her dramas and movies?

I've seen Love Letter after much hesitation cause I didn't know any of the actors in it (including Su Ae), but I decided to buy the dvd set from yesasia and after watching it, I fell in love with it! It is now my favorite drama. I loved the story and the chemistry between Jo Hyun Jae and Su Ae. I was surprised that that was actually both stars' first leading roles, they had done such a great job.

I've also seen "God Of Sea" which I thought she was beautiful in, and wanted for her to end up with Song Il Gook's character but no...everyone had to die in the end, <_< ...hehe.

That's pretty much all, I would love to see "My Family" cause I heard she did a superb job in there, but I've yet to buy the dvd. I know she's done some other works as well, but I haven't seen them besides what I've listed above. I am looking forward to her future works and hope that one day, she will work with Jo Hyun Jae again, as said in my previous post. :D

Guest boroangel

I've seen Love Letter after much hesitation cause I didn't know any of the actors in it (including Su Ae), but I decided to buy the dvd set from yesasia and after watching it, I fell in love with it! It is now my favorite drama. I loved the story and the chemistry between Jo Hyun Jae and Su Ae. I was surprised that that was actually both stars' first leading roles, they had done such a great job.

I've also seen "God Of Sea" which I thought she was beautiful in, and wanted for her to end up with Song Il Gook's character but no...everyone had to die in the end, <_< ...hehe.

That's pretty much all, I would love to see "My Family" cause I heard she did a superb job in there, but I've yet to buy the dvd. I know she's done some other works as well, but I haven't seen them besides what I've listed above. I am looking forward to her future works and hope that one day, she will work with Jo Hyun Jae again, as said in my previous post. :D

You can check the first post of this thread for all her works....seems like shes got a new movie in the works ....found it in a chinese website , its called 野兽...which translates to Beast.

I just finished Love Letter.....bought the VCDs for April Kiss( skimmed through the first 2 episodes), Merry Go Round, skimmed through the first episode in part 2 and first episode in part 3.......and also bought the Family.......haven't watched.....

Wish there was someway I can post the clips up so you guys can see it......the soundtrack ( I think it is) for the Family is really sorrowful