Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest annieice

@TRAN yes she looks wonderful and I got a great news
class="headline"‘The Flu' attended by over 300 thousand on its first day

'The Flu' was attended by over 300 thousand on its D-1.

On August 15th, Korea Film Council told that 'The Flu', which was released on August 14th, was attended by over 300 thousand people in one day, and became the most viewed movie of the day.

This achievement is more meaningful, because it dominated over 'SNOWPIERCER' and 'The Terror Live' on the first day. Furthermore, 'The Flu' also dominated over 'Hide & Seek', which was released on the same day.

So far, the total number of people who viewed 'The Flu' is 438,060, and many people are now focusing on how far 'The Flu' will be able to go.

'The Flu' is a movie about people fighting against lethal flu virus, and Jang Hyuk and Soo Ae casted in the movie as the main characters.

Meanwhile, 'The Flu' is being played at different movie theaters in Korea.

jmdl.jpgdxuj.jpg9j1q.jpgxxqx.jpgoaho.jpgndv8.jpgyjz7.jpgn6op.jpg
cr:http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com and baidu

Guest annieice

thanks @jeeji :D
I found this video from 300k "flu" visitors :) they are so sweet together
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVC8b9q--Oo

and some behind the scene video of SG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klCnPyhFrzs

and some pics from "Flu"

mx6l.jpg8r0k.jpgr4cg.jpg

and this one is as I understand buy 1 get one free for soldiers??? (Twitter Flu page)
f5bi.jpg

Ah...Isn't she look cute and pretty in the floral dress.

As I mentioned before Jang Hyuk looks old for his age. I forgot because he's currently in Real Man .... He looks tired but the spirit is there. Happy!

@annieice,Check the below article that I found which is the same one you've posted in the previous page where Soo Ae was guest on Weekly Entertainment.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actress Soo Ae almost debuted as an idol rapper?
soo-ae_1376842067_af_org_zpsb9dafa94.jpg
Actress Soo Ae, whom we last saw on the small screen through 'Queen of Ambition' revealed a surprising tidbit of information from her pre-debut days!
In an interview on the latest episode of 'Entertainment Relay', the beautiful actress revealed that she had originally trained to be an idol group member. "Before I debuted, I was a trainee preparing for a girl group," she said. "I was a rapper."
"I don't have any talent in dancing or singing," she continued. "This is the same now as it was then. But they told me that rap was something I could learn with effort. So I prepared myself to work really hard."
Unfortunately, though, her idol career didn't pan out. "I didn't debut and stayed a trainee. There were some things in life that just working hard couldn't accomplish."
Fortunately for her career, she ended up having a change of heart, and now she's one of Korea's most popular actresses!
Can you imagine Soo Ae as an idol rapper? 
* Well, for me I'd like to see Unnie as solo ballad singer rather than rapper if she has made it to the audition to sing. However, I'm glad that she has changed her career to acting as she is at her best.

Guest annieice

@jeeji lol I wish I could hear her rap :D thanks for the article so funny lmao

@TRAN I agree she looks fantastic, and I think Jang Hyuk Oppa needs a good rest after "Flu" :/

Here are some pics form another SG, really love the dress but those male shoes are really ugly, but it seams to me she is pretty tall so she has to wear, but still dear Lilly pls STOP WEARING THEM, PLS!

xrmu.jpgp9ve.jpgckef.jpgakvj.jpgg7bq.jpg3f5f.jpgw6x4.jpgpqig.jpgspbu.jpg
Source at Baidu

@annieice lol yes i was noticing her shoes also, i was wondering why has she been wearing boy-shoes lately which to me do not fit well to what dress she is wearing, maybe she could have worn sandals which is more girly/feminine or maybe she should wear pants instead of dress...but we still love her, right ?

Guest annieice

@cocomhe :) yes we still love her
but to be honest I can't look at those shoes anymore LMAO :D
btw. missing your art work :*

Guest annieice

@cocomhe: wow so nice :) thanks for the art work, hmmm I love all the old OL pics of her :)

@jeeji: lmao those shoes I'm going to have nightmares, I hope she get's rid of them, and Oh NO another pair but in white...why dear unnie why?

ipdh.jpgoqnk.jpgdc4v.jpgz5pr.jpgs0jf.jpg4qu2.jpgjuwk.jpg8ssb.jpg6xb9.jpghib0.jpg80gv.jpgotfq.jpgrb6c.jpg

source baidu

Guest annieice

@jeeji and @cocomhe I miss her days from Yawang where she was wearing highheels and all the beautiful clothes :)
here some photos from M Magazine they look great

0eqp.jpgki72.jpgxv6p.jpgiy60.jpg
source baidu

thanks @annieice for the photos but i just wish they were clearer so that i can make some artwork from it...btw i noticed that she lost some weight, you are right, she was so pretty during the Yawang days, but of course she had to look that way because of her character, but still i want her to look that way, i am not that happy with her hair style now also :(

Guest annieice

@cocomhe I loved her with long hair too, but she has such a beautiful face she can wear her hair as short as she wishes :) o got some news:

Actress Soo Ae leaves her agency of 12 years

g9th.jpg
Actress Soo Ae is now a free agent.

Her former agency Star J Entertainment stated on the 27th, "Soo Ae's business affairs with her management of 12 years will come to an end. With her greeting at the screening of her film 'The Flu' last weekend, she officially discontinued her business relations with Star J Entertainment."

"We think of it as an honor to have worked with Soo Ae who won various awards and conducted charity work thanks to her stable acting ability and diligent personality. We sincerely wish her the best on her future career as an actress who wants to be more independent in her activities."

cr:allkpop