Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

SOO AE WEARS LANVIN TO 'THE FLU' PRESS CONFERENCE

9470752052_b0b9432809_z_zpscd1454bf.jpg

South Korean actress, Soo Ae (수애) attended the press conference of 'The Flu (감기)' held at Wangsimni CGV in Seoul, South Korea on August 7, 2013.
The actress wore a beige wash draped dress with a bow-back from Lanvin Spring/Summer 2013 collection. A floral necklace and glitter sandals to complete her look.

Guest annieice

thanks for the article @jeeji and @badsmuler :)
how are you dear Lilly fans ?

found some sweet pics of our Lilly with JH Oppa for Cine 21 :) on twitter zibl.jpgtwc8.jpg

looking good :D a very hot couple :) to bad he is taken :(

Guest annieice

oh and here are some very pretty pictures from different sources (yonhapnews, tvdaily...) all credits go to baidu

prepare to be wowed

ww58.jpgelgq.jpgkzt8.jpgfg0h.jpgv14c.jpg64n0.jpgs0q0.jpgca6j.jpg

54e2.jpgihxh.jpg

nmrn.jpgib6y.jpg

pw60.jpg863p.jpg90dj.jpg7eaa.jpg24ya.jpg

Thanks for all the photos guys! I hope her movie 'Flu' is doing well. Wish she come back with a drama soon. I wish she can just join Beautiful Man with Jang Geum Suk. I'm not his fan but the female character seems interesting and there won't be a romance involved. So it's a nice break for Doo Ae, just my thought.

Hang Hyuk really needs a break. He looked dead tired and seems old before his age - over worked?

Soo Ae is beautiful but this hair style isn't complement her looks. Just my opinion.

Guest annieice

hi @TRAN welcome  :) wow that would be awesome if she could make another drama soon, when I think about how long we will wait for this movie to be shown I'm getting crazy :( I'm not a JGS fan aether to be honest he looks like a little girl, but I loved his role in MY Pet :)

Found another trailer of "The Flu" this movie is crazy I couldn't sit on my chair while watching the trailer how it's going to be later lol @jeeji a bad news LSY OPPA is the one who will be sick in the movie :((

Guest annieice

I know @cocomhe it's really scary :( the poor people who get sick
and every time I see little Minha crying it breaks my heart

@annieice,Thanks for the pics, Soo Ae looks so lovely :) Why is LSY Oppa is the one to be the sick? That is so sad :( Anyways, the movie looks so much promising and worth watching, can't wait for its release.

SOO AE WEARS VALENTINO TO 'THE FLU' VIP PREMIERE
9475660753_d8f20a6961_z_zps26994811.jpg

South Korean actress, Soo Ae (수애) attended the VIP premiere of 'The Flu (감기) held at Wangsimni CGV in Seoul, South Korea on August 7, 2013.
Unlike her Lanvin dress at the press conference, Soo Ae (수애) opted for a more adorable and cute dress for the premiere. Her black dress with an organza layered skirt is from Valentino Pre Fall 2013 collection. Christian Louboutin 'Bianca' pumps to complete her look.
Overall, the permed hair and dress gave her an adorable look. I definitely prefer this look over the Lanvin dress. What do you think? Love it or hate it?

Guest annieice

thank you @jeeji she looks wonderful in this dress and she wears it better than the model, and the Louboutins are awesome, but I love the Lanvin too so sofisticated , she looks like a diva :)

o btw. just saw the Lee Byung Hun wedd pictures and no Soo Ae :(( why couldn't she attend

Guest annieice

@cocomhe both are wonderful, thank you so much for your effort :* you made my day

@yawang1234: I don't think it will be shown international, but Id love to see it very soon :)

Soo-ae shows interest in Hyung Sik
photo336573_zps7de85279.jpg

Actress Soo-ae showed interest in Hyung Sik of ZEA.
She said, "I have seen Hyung Sik in the program "Real Men"" during an interview with MBC "Section TV".Park Seul-gi said, "Soo-ae knows you. You can smile today".
However, Soo-ae couldn't answer the question, 'What song did he sing?'

Guest annieice

@jeeji :D how sweet lol to bad he is not old enough for her :)
@cocomhe wow you are getting better and better love it :)

here are more pics from TVDaily :)
djkp.jpgr0eb.jpgpsa8.jpg7kr5.jpgbpgw.jpg