Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

I LOVE Park Soo Ae. BUT. I don't think she looks good beside Joo Ji Hoon. I prefer someone else.
I don't know. It's not that I don't like Ji Hoon, I just can't seem to pair him up with Soo Ae.
But if they ended up taking the roles on Mask, oh, well, I guess I just gotta have to roll with the punches. Just glad Soo Ae's comin' back. Oh, yeah! I loved her way back in Emperor of the Sea drama, and Athena: Goddess of war, and just recently from Queen of Ambition. I liked her with TVXQ's Yunho; they looked hot together.
:))

djappleblush said: I LOVE Park Soo Ae. BUT. I don't think she looks good beside Joo Ji Hoon. I prefer someone else.
I don't know. It's not that I don't like Ji Hoon, I just can't seem to pair him up with Soo Ae.
But if they ended up taking the roles on Mask, oh, well, I guess I just gotta have to roll with the punches. Just glad Soo Ae's comin' back. Oh, yeah! I loved her way back in Emperor of the Sea drama, and Athena: Goddess of war, and just recently from Queen of Ambition. I liked her with TVXQ's Yunho; they looked hot together.
:))

And it is now confirmed....!   :x

Please remark on Soompi in support and ask that they sub this drama for us.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon Confirmed for “Mask”

joo-ji-hoon-soo-ae.jpg

Actors Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon have been confirmed for upcomingSBS drama “Mask.”

Previously, it was reported that the two actors were in consideration for the lead roles of the coming Wednesday-Thursday drama.

The production house of the drama, Gold Some Pictures, announced on March 10 that both of them have been confirmed for the drama.

This will be both actors’ first return to TV in two years, as Soo Ae’s last drama was “King of Ambition,” while Joo Ji Hoon was last seen on television in “Medical Top Team.”

“Mask” will tell the story of a woman who hides her identity and marries into a chaebol family. Written by screenwriter Choi Ho Chul (“Secret“), it will be directed by producer Bu Sung Chul (“Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love“). It is scheduled to premiere after the completion of “Sensory Couple.”

Source: Soompi

I am so happy... I submitted requests for subbing for this drama to both Drama Fever and Viki.

They both created a potential page for it!

1. Drama Fever - make sure to click on "Become a Fan" button.

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4692/Mask/#/info

And thank them in the comments/review section.

2. Viki - make sure to click on "Add to your favorites" and also submit a title request form for

Mask - 마스크

To get Mask LICENSED, please (CLICK HERE)

http://www.viki.com/tv/26139c-mask

• 1 month later...
Guest kyung-jin

The Top 17 Korean actresses of 2015, according to industry insiders

by Vivi on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

If you saw our list of the Top 21 Korean actors according to industry insiders, you know that TV Report has released their annual list of Korean actor power rankings for 2015. The list was compiled by asking top K-drama directors from the three major networks (MBC, SBS, and KBS) as well as producers from the biggest production companies to vote for the actors they wanted to see in a starring role the most. They considered all-around star power, acting talent, and how easy the actors are to work with while making the decisions. Here's how the women ranked in 2015!

Like the actor list, the actresses also ended up with a lot of ties. I guess they couldn't make up their minds!

6. (Tied) Soo Ae

Soo_Ae.jpg

Upcoming series: Mask

more at http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-top-17-korean-actresses-of-2015-according-to-industry-insiders/

• 2 weeks later...

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Soo Ae CLEDBEL Cosmetic 'Snow Cell Luminous Cream' Launch 27 Nisan 2015 

05d6665cdd0325e15011163387540a8b.jpg
20150427_1430107377_05580100_1.jpg
471303524.jpg
222377720721.jpg
201504271231432010_1.jpg
201504271237777066_553daf5cc67ee.jpg
2015042712361975950_1.jpg

more.http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/2015/04/soo-ae-cledbel-cosmetic-snow-cell.html/

• Like 1

Guest BrisaBreeze

[VID] Cledbel Launch Party

Source: Star News

Source: K Style 

Source: TV Daily

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Guest halves in unison
♥ A Thousand Day's Promise | Athena Goddess of War | 9 End 2 Outs♥

Park Su Ae 수애 | Soo Ae

25e3000874c6e78563d9867.jpg

sooaeprofilesoompicopy.jpg

sooaeawardscopy.jpg

sooaedramascopy.jpg

*2011 (SBS) : A Thousand Day's Promise 천일의 약속 (as Lee Seo-yeon 이서연)
*2011 (SBS) : Athena Goddess Of War 아테나: 전쟁의 여신 (as Yoon Hye-in 윤혜인)
*2007 (MBC) : 9 End 2 Outs 9회말 2아웃 (as Hong Nan-hee 홍난희)
*2004 (KBS) : Emperor Of The Sea 해신 (as Lady Jung-hwa)
*2004 (KBS) : Aprill Kiss 4월의 키스 (as Song Chae-won)
*2003 (MBC) : Love Letter 러브 레터 (as Jo Eun-ha 조은하)
*2003 (MBC) : Merry Go Round (as Seong Jin-kyo)
*2002 (MBC) : The Maengs' Golden Era (as Huh Joo-yeon)
*2002 (MBC) : Best Theater: One Sided Love
*1999 (KBS) : School 2 (as guest appearance )

MOVIES
*2010 : Mignight FM 심야의 FM (as Ko Suh-young 인기DJ, 고선영)
*2009 : The Sword With No Name 불꽃처럼 나비처럼 (as Empress Myeongseong 명성황후)
*2008 : Sunny / Someone Dear Is Far Away 님은 먼곳에 (as Soon-yi / Sunny 시골 아낙, 순이|가수, 써니)
*2006 : Once In A Summer 그해 여름 A Summer's Tale (as Seo Jung-in)
*2005 : Wedding Campaign 나의 결혼원정기 (as La-la)
*2004 : A Family 가족 (as Lee Jeong-eun)

CF
* Olivia Lauren 올리비아로렌 (2009-Now)
* Soo-rye-han 수려한 make-up (2006-Now)
* Dettol - Body Wash (2011)
* Kia Forte GDI (2011)
* KTF “Na”
* Reen (2009)
* CJ (2008)
* Lotte Cookie "Closer, closer" ("Jeom, Jeom") 롯데제과 “점점”
* Shinhan & LG Card (2007)
* Pigeon (2007)
* Maestro 마에스트로 (2006)
* Maxim with Jang Dong Gun (Coffee) 2005-2006
* kiki
* Sin-dideo-perky 신디더퍼키
* CECI
* Famous Telecom 유행통신
* Asiana Airline

WEBSITE
PopCornFor2
Soo Ae Baidu
GallDCinside
HanCinema

Hello BrisaBreeze, nice to see you coming out again in here. Also nice to see Soo Ae is out and about. Seeing all other actors with one drama after another and we had nothing from her until now. She made us wait too long. Now I'm happy she's back.

Guest BrisaBreeze

Cledbel  Launch Party Part 3

Credit as labelled

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Guest BrisaBreeze

Mask: Cast Updates

SBS has FINALLY launched the webpage for Mask. Here are some more updates about the cast. Also, there are a lot of characters’ details. Hope someone who knows Korean can translate for us. :D I’m sorry if there is any mistake, since I don’t know Korean and use Google Translate only. xD

Byun Ji Sook, 29, Salesperson at a department store (Su Ae)

When Ji Sook was a kid, she was a bright and lovely girl. But when her father’s business starts to go downhill, life is getting harder even though she works hard. She is getting more and more tired. (I, personally, am glad to hear that Ji Sook has a bright personality, because I was afraid that the character would be similar to Yawang’s Joo Da Hae. So relieved right now.)  

Seo Eun Ha, 27, Min Woo’s fiancée (Su Ae)

She’s from a rich family, but she’s very lonely as her father and stepmother are always busy. It looks like she's a tragic character. I'm so torn. I want her to find happiness in the end as well.

Choi Min Woo, 30, SJ Group’s Managing Director (Ju Ji Hoon)

According to Google Translate, he has OCD and aquaphobia since his mother drowned to death in a lake when he was a little.

Min Seok Hoon, 34, Min Woo’s brother- in-law and Mi Yeon’s husband (Yeon Jung Hoon)

Choi Mi Yeon, 31, Min Woo’s half-sister and Seok Hoon’s wife (Yoo In Young)

Byun Ji Sook’s Family
Byun Dae Seong, in his fifties, Ji Sook’s father (Jung Dong Hwan | Punch, Endless Love)

Kang Ok Soon, in her fifties, Ji Sook’s mother (Yang Mi Kyung | Jang Bo-ri is Here!, Pretty Man)
Byun Ji Hyuk, 25, Ji Sook’s little brother (Hoya)

Seo Eun Ha’s Family

Seo Jong Hoon, in his sixties, Eun Ha’s father, and presidential candidate (Park Yong Soo | Norigae, Athena: Goddess of War)

Lee Jung Seon, in her fifties, Eun Ha’s stepmother and Jong Hoon’s wife (Lee Jong Nam | Birth of a Beauty, Cheongdamdong Alice)

Choi Min Woo’s Family

Choi Doo Hyun, in his sixties, Min Woo’s father and SJ Group’s Chairman (Jeon Kuk Hwan | Angry Mom, Athena: Goddess of War)

Song Seol Hee, in her fifties, Min Woo’s stepmother, Doo Hyun’s wife and Mi Yeon’s mother (Park Jun Guem | Divorce Lawyer in Love, Emergency Couple)

Other characters

Kim Jung Tae, 29, (Jo Han Sun | Thrice Married Woman, April Kiss)

I’m not sure about this character, but it seems like he’s Ji Sook’s high school friend and a playboy chaebol. This will reunite Su Ae and Han Sun since April Kiss.

Mal Ja, In her fifties, Ji Sook’s colleague at a department store (Hwang Seok Jung | Let’s Eat Season 2, 9 End 2 Outs)

It’s Nan Hee’s Editor Jang Chu Ja at Jang Comics!!! lol

Photo credit as labelled

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Guest BrisaBreeze

Mask: First Teaser

SBS released the first teaser out of nowhere. You can watch the teaser at the link below. I'll definitely update here if it is uploaded to Youtube. It's already here. Enjoy!

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000007712&pgm_mnu_id=34407&pgm_build_id=9701&contNo=dr1159f0000101

Source: SBSNOW 

Sneak peak of Ji Sook

And Eun Ha (or is it Ji Sook in her place? :P )

Thank you so much, SBS. Can't wait til May 27!

Credit: SBS

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Guest BrisaBreeze

Mask: Script Read Pictures

Credit as labelled

“Mask” Starring Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon Holds First Script Reading

The upcoming SBS drama “Mask” recently held its first script reading.

The photo features the main cast including Soo AeJoo Ji HoonYeon Jung HoonYoo In YoungINFINITE‘s Hoya, comedian Park Ji Min, and more.

Soo Ae, who plays the role of Ji Sook in the drama, showed flawless acting skills, being able to express diverse emotions without any problems.

Joo Ji Hoon and Yeon Jung Hoon, who play the roles of conglomerates, created a very tense atmosphere during the script reading as they were in character. Yoo In Young delivered her lines in a calm manner, which added to the stern atmosphere.

A representative of the production company Golden Thumb Pictures stated, “It was a breathtaking meeting as the actors and actresses showed great chemistry with one another. The relaxed atmosphere before the script reading was gone when they began and started reading lines to each other like professionals. Plus, everyone was satisfied of Hoya and Park Ji Min’s acting.”

Director Bu Sung Chul, whose works include “The Heirs” and “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho,” will be working together with writer Choi Ho Chul and promised to produce a drama of perfection. He claimed, “This drama will make the actors’ performances worth trusting,” and boosted the anticipation for this upcoming broadcast.

Meanwhile, “Mask” is about a woman named Ji Sook (Soo Ae) who hides her identity and becomes a daughter-in-law to a conglomerate family. Min Woo (Joo Ji Hoon), who loves her, doesn’t care about her background and tries to protect her while others try to reveal her true identity and exact revenge upon her. “Mask” will air after “The Girl Who Sees Smells” ends in May.

Source (1)

Source: Soompi

Hi Guys, does Soo Ae look any difference from her last drama? Crazy Ajumas claimed she has her face done? I don't know I thought maybe she looks like gaining a bit weight. I thought my favorite would be different. Life is not easy.

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello, TRAN. How are you? Long time no see. So glad to see you here again. :)

Well, I don't know what other people think, but for me, she does look the same. She lost and gained some weight over the years. If they meant her debut days (School 2), the differences that I noticed were her teeth and weight. It's not a huge change, actually. :D 

I'll post some pics of her from 2003 - 2014. She is still gorgeous. xD

2003 Love Letter

2004 Family

2005 Wedding Campaign 

2006 Once in a Summer

2007 9 End 2 Outs

2008 Sunny

2009 APAN 2009

2010 Blue Dragon Awards 2010

2011 Thousand Day Promise

2012 ELLE October 2012

2013 The Flu Interview