Devil Beside You (惡魔在身邊)

Guest minbongie2004

Guest pink_is

this drama was good in the beginning

and then it started dragging..

and the parents got on my nerves

and rainie got waayyy too cute for me it was annoying.

but mike he..roar..he was hot in here.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

this movie made me fell asleep...i thought it wasn't worth buying it...gah..hopefully the new one is better.

Guest lagabboh

I LVOE THIS DRAMA, its actually pretty good for a taiwanese drama. I love mike he and rainie is nowhere as annoying as barbie xu i thouroughly enjoyed it and would watch it again, i like happy taiwanese dramas! ^_^

oh god this is an awesome series!!! mike he is so good looking!!!!

and rainie's so cute! it's such a sweet series, one of the ones that i stayed up

all night to watch!!

I have been putting this drama off for a long time...because I am not a big fan of Mike. <_< So since I had nothing to do on the weekend, I finally decided to take this drama out and watch it.

And my oh my...I can't believe I missed out all the fun last year! It's VERY enjoyable...I giggled like crazy throughout the whole drama...feeling like a girl who has just fallen in love! :wub: There was so many scenes that had me going *Awwwwww....that's so sweet/cute!"

BUT, Mike's hair drove me INSANE! :crazy: In fact, it was the MAIN reason that kept me from watching this show for so long! I like his hair the normal way, the way he has it at home...just simple, but nice. OMG...those bobby pins...it was just TOO much...too girlie. Oh well...yet I do love seeing him being all childish when he gets jealous! LOL, especially the scene where he hit Rainie on the head with a basketball, demanding her not to use "a look of love/longing" when talking to Kingone! :lol:

I really, really like Kingone Wang (btw, what kind of name is that???)! He's super adorable!!! :wub: I really like how his and Qing Zi's relationship has developed throughout the show!

And like most people said, the ending was like HUH? :blink: "That's it??? You gotta be kidding!"-kind of ending! It was just too SHORT! Grrrr....I need more closure! Like really...just 10 more minutes...is that so hard?! Ridiculous, really. :tongue2: Also, I was really pissed at Ah Meng's decision for leaving Yue in the end, I was so angry at him. Although I understand he needed to do this...otherwise, he couldn't truly let go of his 'demons' or dark past...but still, he made a promise to Yue's father, to that teacher, and to Yue herself that he would take care of Yue. I was especially pissed when he said he didn't know when he would come back from Italy...like WTF?! Oh well...it ended well....I guess. :rolleyes:

Oh well...it was good overall. Good-looking actors and actresses! Yeah, I like Yang Ping too! So cute! Yue's mother is so beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved this series, but I found it a bit dragging towards the end. The parents were a bit unrealistic, & it got quite irritating at how nice/calm they were about the situation. But Rainie Yang and Mike He make a cute couple and I absolutely adore the guy who played Ahrang (=

Guest misssay8)

I LOVED THIS DRAMA! its my first taiwanese drama and it was awesome.. i'm hesitant to watch other Tdramas. cuz i heard they aren't as good.. and i'm still in DEVil beside you phase.. oh did any1 hear bout a second devil beside you.. well i heard it's not called DBY.. but it has the same cast.... i'm trying to look for more info on it.but can't seem to find any

Guest piano_lady

This is my first non-Korean drama! Am just in episode 8 and so far, I LOVE IT!! I like the storyline and I hope the ending is good!

Mike He and Rainie Yang really look good together...and Mike's really, really HOT!!! Waaahhhh!!

Sometimes some of the characters are so overacting but it's ok... It's still very good (^_^)

Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh. watched that drama in the summer.. haha i would never go out and hang out with friends i would be stuck watching DBY haha ! damnn mike he is the hottest thing ever :) i love him !!

Guest masterchief117

this drama was pretty good all the way thru. rainie is pretty hot. the only thing that bothered me was the ending. seemed like it was forced

If anyone wants to watch DBY...go to youtube.com and the user that has all the episodes uploaded is tonitrix...the drama is soo good..mike is HOTTIE!

Archived