❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Kim Soo Hyun, Ji Sung, Park Shin Hye, Kim Tae Hee, and More Nominated for 2015 Korea Drama Awards

Kim Soo Hyun, Ji Sung, Park Shin Hye, Kim Tae Hee, and More Nominated for 2015 Korea Drama Awards

On September 9, it was revealed that the 2015 Korea Drama Awards will take place on October 6. The awards ceremony is held annually in Jinju, South Gyeongsang Province. Most notably, the nominees for the highest award possible (the grand prize) were revealed.

The grand prize candidates are Kim Soo Hyun of “Producer,” Ji Sung of “Kill Me, Heal Me,” Cha Seung Won of “Hwajung,” Joo Won of “Yong Pal,” and Yoo Dong Geun of “What Happens to My Family?” It’s a bit unusual that all of the nominees are males this year. Furthermore, Joo Won’s drama “Yong Pal” has yet to finish airing.

As for the top excellence actor award, Park Yoo Chun of “The Girl Who Sees Smells,” Park Hae Jin of “Bad Guys,” Lee Jong Suk of “Pinocchio,” Im Si Wan of “Misaeng,” and Yoo Joon Sang of “Heard it Through the Grapevine” have been nominated.

The top excellence actress nominees are Kim Tae Hee of “Yong Pal,” Kim Hee Sun of “Angry Mom,” Park Shin Hye of “Pinocchio,” Jang Na Ra of “I Remember You,” and Hwang Jung Eum of “Kill Me, Heal Me.”

In regard to the best drama nominees, “Producer,” “Yong Pal,” “Misaeng,” “Kill Me, Heal Me,” and “Heard it Through the Grapevine” have been selected.

Who will you be rooting for?

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 4

"Incomplete Life" VS "Yuna's Street" VS "Bad Guys": The Battle for 'Well-Made' in Seoul Drama Awards

Well-made dramas this year will be competing at the Seoul Drama Awards.

The 2015 Seoul Drama Awards is being held on the 10th at the Sangam Culture Hall hosted by Kim Jeong-eun and Lee Dong-wook. This is the 10th Drama Awards this year and its nominees will be chosen from 212 dramas from 24 countries.

The awards will be divided into short drama, miniseries and long dramas and each category will have a best. The winning drama with the best quality, creativity and popularity will be honored alongside the Grand Prize. In individual awards there are awards for best director, writer, actor and actress.

(skipped unrelated.....)

For Best Actor, the nominees are Ji Seong from "Kill Me, Heal Me", "Empires" Terrance Howard, "Houdini" Adrien Brody, German drama "We Did It For The Money" Florian Lukas, Chinese drama "China At A Turning Point" Shaohua and others.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 4

10 Korean stars with impeccable “manner hands”

Korea often uses English words in their own language, creating some unique and interesting phrases. You may have heard of "Manner Legs" before, but today we are going to talk about another one of my favorites: "Manner Hands"!

"Manner hands" refers to the proper and courteous placement of a person's hands out of respect for someone else. In most cases in Korea, this refers to a male celebrity not touching the shoulder or arm of the female that they are posing with. While this "hover hand," as it is often called in Western countries, usually has a more negative connotation, in Korea showing "manner hands" is received with great praise from both the media and the netizen community. 

Check out some of these hilarious "manner hand" poses below!

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. Ji Sung

9b4b825d-3c49-4d69-a858-e8d71fd3c652.png

Ji Sung's manner hands are a bit more unique from the rest of this list. During his most recent drama Kill Me, Heal Me, Ji Sung received a lot of praise for using courteous gestures like protecting the head of Hwang Jung Eun's character when she got into a car. 

He claims that his manner hands actually started back when be began dating his now wife Lee Bo Young. "It happened when I was trying to score points with my wife," he explained. "It’s what I did because I didn’t want [her] head to hit the car; I guess you could say it just worked out."

I hope we can see more of Ji Sung and his wonderful manner hands soon!

source : dramafever

• Like 4

BIFF - 2015 Color of Asia - Master

Hi LoVeCartier, thanks for sharing the trailer & some still cuts from his upcoming movie. OMG - I almost forgot that he's doing a movie after his drama ended. And now, he has another image- a vampire! JS is HOT & sexy being a legit vampire in "The Vampire Lives Next Door" -The hair, the make-up and his seductive expression. I’m glad that his upcoming movie is an entry for 20th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) 2015, which will be held in October :P

MORE -- PHOTOS

14.jpg

13.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

source : dailykpopnews

Edited by willenette
  • Like 5

Ji Sung Turns into a Vampire for Black Comedy Short Film Premiering at the Busan Film Festival

jivam.jpg

This is such an unexpected treat, one wonders who new daddy Ji Sung found time to pull off filming a short film in the time between Kill Me Heal Me and the start of changing diapers. I’m teasing, of course, becoming a parent doesn’t mean the end of all time spent outside parent duties. Plus Ji Sung has remained relatively visible in the public eye since finishing his big breakthrough drama earlier this year, following that up with guesting on Three Meals a Day and doing interviews here and there.

Turns out he also filmed a short feature film that will be premiering at the upcoming Busan Film Festival called My Neighbor is a Vampire. It’s a black comedy about a vampire who lives in the morgue and the dead girl who gets wheeled in to be stored there. Oh this I gotta see, mostly to understand how it can be funny, and then be impressed if it manages to sneak in some romance as well. Check out the first stills of Ji Sung as a vampire, looking like a cross between Shin Se Ki of KMHM and a Wall Street banker from the 80’s.

jivamp1.jpg

jivamp.jpg

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/15/ji-sung-turns-into-a-vampire-for-black-comedy-short-film-premiering-at-the-busan-film-festival/

• Like 4

Ji Sung’s new short film ‘The Vampire Lives Next Door’ to open at ‘BIFF 2015′

Ji Sung
Ji Sung
Ji Sung

It has been reported that actor Ji Sung has recently secretly wrapped up filming for the short film ‘The Vampire Lives Next Door’ (director: Im Sang Soo), where he takes on the lead role of a vampire.

Ji Sung had seen a surge in his popularity after starring in the drama ‘Kill Me Heal Me’ which aired in the first half of the year, where he expertly portrayed the 7 different personalities of one character. In the new short film, Ji Sung will play a vampire who lives in a morgue, but his fate gets entwined with a dead girl who was brought to the morgue after she drowned. Many will be looking to see what breakthrough performance Ji Sung will portray in this black comedy satire.

‘The Vampire Lives Next Door’ will premiere under the GALA PRESENTATION corner ‘KILLER OF ASIA – MASTERS’ at the 20th Busan International Film Festival this October. Although the film is only 20 minutes long, it is said to contain a lot of messages in a compact form.

Meanwhile, Ji Sung is currently reviewing offers for dramas and movies for his next project.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 3

Lee Bo Young Refuses to Work With Her Husband Ji Sung

Lee Bo Young Refuses to Work With Her Husband Ji Sung

Though fans wish for a movie starring Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung, Lee Bo Young says the chances are sparse.

On the episode of MBC’s “Section TV” aired on September 20, Lee Bo Young was interviewed.

When she was told her and her husband were picked as the couple most wanted to co-star, she said, “I wouldn’t be able to get into my character because I would laugh whenever I’d see his face.”

“Why are you trying to take away my romance in the screen? I’ll see Ji Sung at home and have my own fun outside with someone else,” she joked.

When asked about who she would like to act with, she started off saying, “In a recent drama…,” but she never finished her sentence.

“The age difference is too big. A lot of articles would be pointing that out,” she said as an excuse, making fans wonder who the lucky male actor could be.

Meanwhile, Lee Bo Young showed her love for her husband, whose popularity has soared since “Kill Me Heal Me,” saying, “When we walk outside, people take pictures of Ji Sung and don’t even look at me. I love it.”

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

Lee Bo Young Says Daughter Looks Like Husband Ji Sung

On September 20′s episode of “Section TV,” actress Lee Bo Young talks about her daughter Ji Yoo, whom she and her husband Ji Sung welcomed into the world back in June.

The interviewer compliments Lee Bo Young, saying she looks just the same as she used to despite having just given birth a few months ago. “I’m not really the same,” says Lee Bo Young with a laugh. “The lighting in here is just great so it looks like that.”

Lee Bo Young is then asked if her daughter has inherited her looks. “She looks like her dad,” replies Lee Bo Young. She then jokes, “But whenever people say that she looks like her dad, I think, ‘But I’m the one who gave birth to her! Why don’t they say she looks like me?’”

You can catch more of Lee Bo Young’s interview on this week’s episode of “Section TV”!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

Netizens discuss their favorite male leads

Fans fall in love with Korean dramas for the popular actors and the storylines of the dramas, but also because of their beloved characters. Although there have been a multitude of great dramas with wonderful characters in the past few years, a recent post on Instiz discussed several recent fan-favorite characters who are still in the hearts of fans long after the run of their respective dramas.

(skipped unrelated.....)

7. Kill Me, Heal Me – Shin Se Gi
z7

8. Kill Me, Heal Me – Cha Do Hyun
z8

source : koreaboo

Netizens discuss their favorite male leads

Fans fall in love with Korean dramas for the popular actors and the storylines of the dramas, but also because of their beloved characters. Although there have been a multitude of great dramas with wonderful characters in the past few years, a recent post on Instiz discussed several recent fan-favorite characters who are still in the hearts of fans long after the run of their respective dramas.

(skipped unrelated.....)

7. Kill Me, Heal Me – Shin Se Gi
z7

8. Kill Me, Heal Me – Cha Do Hyun
z8

source : koreaboo

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

cr: ji sung instagram

Hi, thanks for sharing the photos. Ji Sung is attending the Busan International Film Festival to introduce his new upcoming film, 'Vampire Next Door". I heard that he'll be there to promote the movie tomorrow, October 8 with the director. Looking at the photos I can say that this is the most shocking transformation that he has ever showed to his fans by wearing heavy makeup. I can say that there’s a fabulous match of his makeup, hairstyle, and facial expression. JS is a versatile actor - he is always ready to challenge new genres and characters. :P Actually, JS posted several photos of himself dressed up as a vampire on his IG account. He revealed more photos of himself baring his vampire fangs. :D

• Like 3

Lee Bo Young Reveals How She and Ji Sung Got Married

Lee Bo Young Reveals How She and Ji Sung Got Married

Lee Bo Young, who recently filmed a new advertisement a mere 100 days after giving birth to her first child, made an appearance on the October 7 episode of “One Night of TV Entertainment.”

On this episode, a viewer asked her, “My fiancé has not proposed to me properly yet. Should I continue with the wedding preparations?”

Lee Bo Young coolly responded, “If you’ve decided on a date, doesn’t that mean he wants [to marry you]?” She continued, “You should first hint to him that you want a proper proposal, and if he still doesn’t do it, you should just tell him that you want a romantic proposal before the wedding.”

leeboyoung2

She revealed, “Actually, I was the one who first said that we should get married, and I was the one who pushed ahead with setting the wedding date.”

When asked what kind of mother she’d like to be, she said, “I want to be the kind of mom that children rely on for good solutions to problems.”

Lee Bo Yong has been married to actor Ji Sung since 2013, and she gave birth to a daughter this past June.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 2

8th Korea Drama Awards 2015 Nominees

photo641834.jpg

8th Korea Drama Awards 2015 nominees list.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Grand Prize (Daesang)

"This Is Family" - Yoo Dong-geun
"Kill Me, Heal Me" - Ji Seong
"Yong Pal" - Joo Won
"Splendid Politics" - Cha Seung-won
"Producers" - Kim Soo-hyeon-I

Best Drama

"Producers"
"Yong Pal"
"Incomplete Life"
"Kill Me, Heal Me"