favorite boardgame

Guest __laine

Guest kiwistar

MONOPOLY.

I get completely crazy and out of it when I play monopoly. I practically beg for trades and start yelling PARK PLACE!! BOARDWALK!!! I often play on the internet. Its awesome =D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest what the HUH

i remember Cranium being REALLY fun...even though i only played it once when i was younger.

Life is fun too

Guest VersusVillain

Chess is my favorite.

I also like Clue, Monopoly, and any of the 28761247 Trivial Pursuit games.

Guest VioletSauce

Life! No doubt about it one of the hottest games. I loved playing it because I could have kids in it. lol

Guest simpleandpink

CRANIUM! It's wayyyyy fun! But it's best to play in a group, but once my friend and I played by ourselves and it was okay. My favorites are the "GNILLEPS" challenges, anything that has to do with drawing (i like guessing :D) and also the "Name that tune" [forgot the name x_x] challenges :D RED is such an evil color in this game <_<

LIFE is also great. There's something about gaining money that I like :D Plus it's fun to pick a career/house randomly. Sucks when I get like a trailer home x_x What's sad is, I usually end up with like, no kids <_< I want twin girls, dammit!!! I always buy car/home insurance but some of my friends don't, haha, they get screwed over :P

SCRABBLE is fun, but after awhile, it gets kinda boring/nervewracking when you have letters like "Q" "Z" "Y" etc. on your side x_x

SCATTERGORIES, is this considered a board game?? Anyhow, it's MAD fun :D

Archived