[drama 2006] What's Up Fox? 여우야 뭐하니

Guest xosandy

I just adore this picture of them so much.

I know there are many different version out there, but this is so far, the cleanest version ever lolz...

so cute, so sweet, so,.. foxy. hehe.. :)

newsenphotophpuid200609220712181001photo2006092207121kq7.jpg

article

I think the rating for ep 2 stays about the same as yesterday?

But KSA ratings went up a little... ^^

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ratings for episode 2 were 17.0%. and KSA was 16.4% (went up alot!). this is going to be a tight race between these two dramas. should be interesting :]

Guest loving_D

Episode 1 Ratings

Seoul: #2 19.0%

Nationwide: #3 17.8%

wow thats quite good for the first episode.

ratings for episode 2 were 17.0%. and KSA was 16.4% (went up alot!). this is going to be a tight race between these two dramas. should be interesting :]

ratings went down? and whats KSA?

article about 'fox' and 'ksa'

The Go Hyun Jung and Eric Face-off

9420060901_26796348.jpg

MBC's Wed-Thurs drama, 'What Up Fox' is currently running a tight competition with the SBS Wed-Thurs series, 'Invisible Parachute Agent'.

TNS Media Korea recorded (on the 21st) a 17.0% rating for 'What's up Fox' and a 16.4% for 'KSA'. Compared to the episodes aired on the 20th, the ratings for 'fox' dropped slightly, while 'ksa' showed a surprising comeback from 13% to 16%.

'KSA' slightly fell behind on the 21st by 0.6%.

'What's up Fox' is a new series by writer Kim Do Woo, who gained immense popularity through the 2005 MBC drama, 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon', and Kwon Suk Jang PD, whose latest work was 'The Woman Who Wants to Marry'. The drama is about the 33-year-old Byung Hee (Go Hyun Jung) and the 24-year-old Chul Soo (Chun Jung Myun) falling in love.

After the first episode, 'fox' has been gaining a lot of attention from viewers, thanks to Go Hyun Jung's quirky and comedic transformation. However, Eric has also so far seen success with his new drama, 'Invisible Parachute Agent' and has already gained numerous fans. From episode one to episode 16, 'ksa' has shown strong and increasing ratings.

Now, it is a competition between the 'ruined' Go Hyun Jung and the clumsy Eric. Many people are anticipating the popularity of both dramas.

credits: yahoo.co.kr, newsen, me (TW1NKLE!)

----------

ratings went down? and whats KSA?

fox:

national: 17.0%

seoul: 17.2%

ksa:

national: 16.4%

seoul: 17.3%

credits:TNS

so i guess for the seoul ratings, ksa was a little tad bit higher.

I just adore this picture of them so much.

I know there are many different version out there, but this is so far, the cleanest version ever lolz...

so cute, so sweet, so,.. foxy. hehe.. :)

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/2770/news...92207121kq7.jpg

Shenny :)...yeah...I have it on my desktop too...so cute... :wub:

Okay...this is the gigantic version for your desktop...hehe...

bigversionwl2.th.jpg

Direct link: http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/6857/bigversionwl2.jpg

i saw the first episode of this drama, and it is absolutely HILARIOUS. it's hard for me to fall in love starting from the first episode, but wow. GHJ.. her acting is amazing. this is the first thing i've watched her in (surprising, i know.) hahaha but wow, she is an absolute gem. ^_^!!

i can't wait for the future episodes! i'm hooked!

Guest Brooklyn

Hi gloria83, episode 2 has already aired @ 9:55 pm in Korea time, which was last night.

To samshiki (Jo): Please share your comments about this drama. :w00t:

I can't wait to watch episode 2~! :w00t:

Episode 2 (HQ)

Available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/samshiki

Ann! thanks for uploading to samshiki's cb... :D

I have high expectations for this drama as I have high regard for its writer, kim do woo...

i'll restrain myself from reading spoilers and summaries (even if it kills me.. :sweatingbullets: )

cause i want a fresh, untainted view of the drama when i finally watch it w/ eng subs... :)

LMAO, the first episode was sooooo funny...o yeah, who was the guy that complimented her poses? I think he's gonna be showing up a lot later judging by the clips in episode 2...

Brooklyn, you'll be spoiled for sure if you keep lurking in this thread cuz there are so many goodies~! :lol:

I didn't understand what they were saying, but I still managed to watch episode 2. :D

I can't believe they already did "it"~!!

:lol: GHJ really tempted CJM with all the kisses and later he gave in and enjoyed it. :phew:

The president of the fashion models (I don't know if that's correct) has a really awesome house. With a click on the remote, he was able to turn on the lights in his house. :lol:

Archived