[drama 2006] What's Up Fox? 여우야 뭐하니

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5cc6.png

but while watching the episodes I found myself strangly rooting for Byung Hee & Hee Myung (the older guy that saw her in the beginning of episode 1 ) and Chul Soo & Joon Hee (Byung Hee's sister ).

jahye thanks for all the caps ~ this doctor is cute. .. ..haha you are not alone .i am fine with older women with younger man romance ....but .frankly .watching those brief moments of the doc and miss goh together ...i got this eager anticipation of waiting for Byung Hee and HEe Myung to cross each other path again .somehow i feel something sizzling might be happening between them ...and ditto too about Chul Soo & Joon Hee ...it just seem there alot of chemistry going on between this .two pair .

and who that mr park - that fashion brand owner . going to have a thing going on with ? ...joon hee ? .. :ph34r:

fan made gif from imbc.

photo36211no87fa5.gif

"ouch " ..these are seriously killer heels ..how the hell do those model walk on such heels ---;;;

photo36211no85vc5.gif

"arent i a sexy lady * ~~~

photo36211no89fz7.gif

*you are such a cutieeeeeeee .baby ..* .. :lol:..

^ those heels are really pretty! but i'd definitely fall wearing them :lol:

love chun jung myun in this series! and yes, so far, i am enjoying this series too! hehe :P and oh! that basement scene~ i wouldnt mind cheol su and jun hee! hahaha. i wonder how cheol su and byeong hee would end up together. can't wait to see how this story develops.

thanks for the gifs and caps! they're really cute! :D

The air has so much excitement coz of this drama. :w00t:

I painstakingly read 8 pages of this thread to catch up.

Tho I dont wanna get spoiled, i cant stop the "itchiness" to come here. :rolleyes:

I heard from my friend, Brooklyn that eps 1-2 are quite good esp. since something happened already in ep. 2. Sounds really really interesting. :w00t:

Cant wait to watch this drama with english subs. *contemplating on watching w/o, w/c i dont do* :blink:

I've loved CJM since Fashion 70's then Goodbye Solo... He's one of those young actors who acts with depth and substance... very promising........not to mention he's so charming and cute esp. when he flashes that mischievous smile of his. :wub:

Thanks to all those who contributed and shared goodies from this drama.

And to the subbing team... Aja!! Aja!!!

the motorcycle guy in episode 1 was minkyunghoon from buzz right? he did a cameo?

wow! you're so right! it is him! aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

weren't these 2 guys (chun jung-myung & min kyung-hoon) ever together doing x-man?

i thot i caught at least 1 such episode but very long ago!!!!

Guest safinsgirl

so happy that soompi is back!!!

by seeing the pics and reading all the post this series will be a sure a hit. I love wayching series that are very light and more in to mature viewers. When I finally read the posts I felt the excitement when I was going to Lovely Samsoon site. Im sure many people will love this series, the first 2 ep looks so funny by just looking at the caps.

anyone so kind enough to upload the episodes in youtube??? Im not good at downloading at clubbox. Hope that this is not so big favor to anyone who has already download the 2 episodes.

Thnx

im juz wondering.. those of u who have seen the 1st 2 eps? did u guys watch the eps raw cos u guys understood Korean? or did u guys watch with chinese subs? by BT?

cos i downloaded with BT..but these days my line sux.. im afraid i can't catch up with this week's eps.. so juz asking if anyone's watching with chinese subs? if not, i'd have to wait 4 the english subs then..^^

im juz wondering.. those of u who have seen the 1st 2 eps? did u guys watch the eps raw cos u guys understood Korean? or did u guys watch with chinese subs? by BT?

cos i downloaded with BT..but these days my line sux.. im afraid i can't catch up with this week's eps.. so juz asking if anyone's watching with chinese subs? if not, i'd have to wait 4 the english subs then..^^

i watch raw and subititled ...since thursday not a good day for me to watch online so i dl from clubox .then watch the chinese subtitled again .:)

i happen to upload esp 2 with chinese subtitles on sendspace ...see if you can dl and the file works or not since er this my first time uploading such files on sendspace

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z9dq0i

==

esp 3 ~~ ..phwaaaa ..........i see baby chul soo ...he so adorable ....i kinda of like how it slips into their past ....shows you that ..when the woman older and say they saw you when u are just a tiny weee baby ...it is true ..hahah .~~ ....she seem him when he was just born ..........and the amusing thing is .this little baby brother ..might have his first .....sexual fantasy ..link to her .AND IT WAS LIKE OMG >...when i saw the scene of ...er .....when he was washing his .underwears ...Must REALLY BE THE FIRST TIME i saw this in kdrama ....@@@@ .......... kmovies .does has this but but kdrama .omo .no no .never see this ..and whatmore when he just A KID ..--;; ......i keep looking at the screen for a 19+ sign ..--;;;

and condom .seeem to be an issue here this esp ...hahah and i am guessing ..she run to ask him ....did you use it that night .. poor woman ..dun really remember much of her first time .--;;....

ahh ......does anyone know who that sanbei .is .i seem to have seem him in other dramas ..he quite charming looking .......pity ....i guess he wont be appearing again ..........

i watch raw and subititled ...since thursday not a good day for me to watch online so i dl from clubox .then watch the chinese subtitled again .:)

i happen to upload esp 2 with chinese subtitles on sendspace ...see if you can dl and the file works or not since er this my first time uploading such files on sendspace

==

esp 3 ~~ ..phwaaaa ..........i see baby chul soo ...he so adorable ....i kinda of like how it slips into their past ....shows you that ..when the woman older and say they saw you when u are just a tiny weee baby ...it is true ..hahah .~~ ....she seem him when he was just born ..........and the amusing thing is .this little baby brother ..might have his first .....sexual fantasy ..link to her .AND IT WAS LIKE OMG >...when i saw the scene of ...er .....when he was washing his .underwears ...Must REALLY BE THE FIRST TIME i saw this in kdrama ....@@@@ ..........it happen alot in kmovies .but ........i keep looking at the screen for a 19+ sign ..--;;;

and condom .seeem to be an issue here this esp ...hahah and i am guessing .. she run to ask him ....did you use it that night .. poor woman ..dun really remember much of her first time .--;;....

ahh ......does anyone know who that sanbei .is .i seem to have seem him in other dramas ..he quite charming looking .......pity ....i guess he wont be appearing again ..........

Wahhh you watched the third ep already? or the preview? is it like playing rite as I type?

Anyhow... I was introduced to this drama by dear Shirley and I must say I'm not dissappointed! Thanks for those who posted the screen caps and gifs.

Hmm that sanbei also had a role in Wedding, as Ryu shi won's friends who owns the bar and flower shop. He is quite a cutie isn't he?

i'm stuck until 13 mins of episode 1. busy schedule. and still waiting for the english subtitle. english subtitle anyone? (sorry..i am just so excited with this series and stunned to see a WHOLE NEW DIFFERENT GO HYUN JUNG) :blush:

==

esp 3 ~~ ..phwaaaa ..........i see baby chul soo ...he so adorable ....i kinda of like how it slips into their past ....shows you that ..when the woman older and say they saw you when u are just a tiny weee baby ...it is true ..hahah .~~ ....she seem him when he was just born ..........and the amusing thing is .this little baby brother ..might have his first .....sexual fantasy ..link to her .AND IT WAS LIKE OMG >...when i saw the scene of ...er .....when he was washing his .underwears ...Must REALLY BE THE FIRST TIME i saw this in kdrama ....@@@@ .......... kmovies .does has this but but kdrama .omo .no no .never see this ..and whatmore when he just A KID ..--;; ......i keep looking at the screen for a 19+ sign ..--;;;

and condom .seeem to be an issue here this esp ...hahah and i am guessing ..she run to ask him ....did you use it that night .. poor woman ..dun really remember much of her first time .--;;....

shirley!! u're so kind! actually i have already seen ep 2 with chinese subs.. but i still appreciate ur effort in uploading..

i dun have CB and i plan to download the program soon but not now.. im still finding a way to download thru BT. I think my hostel blocks P2P file transfer files.. so BT's not working for me now....>.< that's why im gona be so sad if i miss the eps this week.

Sendspace is fine with me.. maybe IF u are free, u can upload ep 3 and ep 4 with chinese subs unto Sendspace after u downloaded the eps from CB? sorry.. if i sound demanding..but it's juz that i dun wana miss the eps this week. cos im really into this series.. heheh.. but if u're bz, it's ok. i can still wait for the english subs.

and yeah.. i guess ep 3's done already.. so was it good? i read ur spoilers.. WOW.. it's really new to Kdramas to address such issues. can't wait 2 watch!!! ^^

thanx for sharing anyways!! :)

He acted in Wedding & Rude Woman which just ended on Sunday...

wow! you're so right! it is him! aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

weren't these 2 guys (chun jung-myung & min kyung-hoon) ever together doing x-man?

i thot i caught at least 1 such episode but very long ago!!!!

i saw this msg and i literally freaked out~!!!!!!!

i watched ep 1 and i didnt remember seeing kyunghoonie

i went to rewatch that part and i'm pretty SURE that it is NOT min kyung hoon

i am a buzz fan, esp kyunghoon fan myself

that person's hairstyle and features do resemble kyunghoonie but it's not him`~!!!

and if he really was to make an appearance on a drama, it would be in ther newspapers or at least there will be some talk about it at the buzz cafes... but there is none

i saw this msg and i literally freaked out~!!!!!!!

i watched ep 1 and i didnt remember seeing kyunghoonie

i went to rewatch that part and i'm pretty SURE that it is NOT min kyung hoon

i am a buzz fan, esp kyunghoon fan myself

that person's hairstyle and features do resemble kyunghoonie but it's not him`~!!!

and if he really was to make an appearance on a drama, it would be in ther newspapers or at least there will be some talk about it at the buzz cafes... but there is none

it sure looks like him but you're right! would be big news if he did a cameo huh?

i'm waiting for chinese-subbed ep1 then i'm gonna check it out again!

==

Thank you!!!!!!!! can't wait to see it with the Chinese subs... thanks so much for uploading..... Clubbox has been really bad lately.... kept crashing my pc..... :fury:

Episode 3 continues to be very shocking despite having the PG 15 rating :)

OMG...the kid scene is really...cough cough...hehe...

And we should expect to see one of her "stories" in every other episode now.

This drama is definitely not fit for kids...hehe...

Besides that...I love all the scenes between GHJ & CJM...

I love the beginning...the 2 of them kept taking turn being afraid of each other :lol:

Wow...tomorrow will be very exciting...as CJM dressed up and prepare to confess the whole thing in front of everybody...but GHJ shut him up just in time...hehe....

Archived