[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest farhah1986

It's look like lmh has come to a point of no return .i don't think he can keep his life after all he did even to the queen mother.i'm afraid we may have to see bgh and jy separated again .Will bgh true identity be revealed to others or buried for the good of him and jy?

i feel so sad for them ...i also woder if bgh true identity be revealed to others or buried for the good of him and jy...i think we may have to see bgh and jy separated again...knowing her she will try to do what she think is best for him...i think she will run away or worse

die to save him

Guest loveitall

Jinyong is still crying & it's heartbreaking to see her. Is she thinking of going away alone? What is Kwangyon going to do with her? I hope they will not separate.

Guest farhah1986

i feel so sad for them ...i also woder if bgh true identity be revealed to others or buried for the good of him and jy...i think we may have to see bgh and jy separated again...knowing her she will try to do what she think is best for him...i think she will run away or worse
die to save him

What do you mean by that?there is no reason for her to die.i'm curious what is actually happen in today episodes .can anyone tell ?

Guest loveitall

Yes, why would she die for him? She is the one who needs help at the moment. It seems the revelation had hit her so badly  =((

Guest trnchau

loveitall said: Jinyong is still crying & it's heartbreaking to see her. Is she thinking of going away alone? What is Kwangyon going to do with her? I hope they will not separate.

Guest mesela22

writers whats your reason this maniac queen ? This is really absurd. Last part I couldnt stand to watch anymore and turn of. This is too much. And I hope this queen not die easy it takes 2 years and in pain and scream. Why king doesnt tell if you do not treat my mom you will be dead with her to LMH.? he was talking that way with BGH every time.Nobady born noble its depend on you. If you are smart that means you are noble. I am really carious As a human being all countries past it happened the same problem. Slaves , nobles. How they understand the difference when nobles go to restroom they make gold??

Guest farhah1986

loveitall said:

Jinyong is still crying & it's heartbreaking to see her. Is she thinking of going away alone? What is Kwangyon going to do with her? I hope they will not separate.

You don't have to worry about that.

KJN & BGH seemed to settle down their problem in this episode.

If it had not been for making the Queen Dowager agree to let BGH treat her, KJN would have not confess the truth about their true social positions to her.

Oh no ...jy is telling the truth about bgh real status to the queen mother.will she believe or not?if the queenknow then the king also should know .the fate of bgh and jy will be decided next week while lmh is going to finished .

Archived