[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest farhah1986

I still hope bgh is the one who save the prince just like what he did to the empress because he seems find a solution at the end of the episode.its look like lmh is looking every hole to get back the king trust

episode 38..

It's nice to see Taeju showing some emotions..  he has totally changed & now I guess he has become a real doctor who is very concerned about the patients.. good!

Now.. now.. now..  our Princess is planning & preparing for KJN & BGH's wedding... LOL! CUTE & she's dragging Eunso along.. :)) However, Princess I want you to be at the King's side & be a great adviser to him..  we need some people to stand against the left ministers.. well, she doesn't care about politics at all..

Oh, oh.. LMH is thinking of hurting KJN to get to BGH..???  What is he planning to do??? LMH.. don't you know that it will also hurt your son???  How LSH will feel when he learns about it???  Can he go against his father & protect the girl he loves??? Ahh, I think he's really a noble guy.. he's not jealous or angry about BGH's return.. I think he has already accepted his fate..

And my SFPlady is jealous.. :)) Chef, you've ruined your chance.. haha!

The name of the mysterious guy is Choi Hyong Kwi.. (I'm not good at remembering names so I put it here).. he will be working as an undertaker..  I wonder what's the relationship of this guy to our Master Saam??? :-?  Master Saam seems anxious about him.. WHY??? :-w  & Kayong knows..

"it's been three months.." Queen.. you're asking??? Because you have a very incompetent doctor.. still don't know it? Now at least the King is opening & being insistent..

LSH.. hearing that BGH is now treating the Prince.. that expression on his face.. is he worried that BGH may fail??? Because if he fails that would also hurt KJN.. & he never wants that to happen..  Somehow, between BGH & him.. I could feel more emotions from him.. he doesn't speak so much, but the facial & eye expressions say a lot..

Kayongna.. are you really saying that??? Or you just don't want KJN to do it because she's pretty & you have the weakness for it.. LOL Kidding..

LOL at LMH.. so pissed off.. good for you.. >:)  That's right, Dr. Shin.. fight him.. :-L

What is this mysterious Choi Hyong Kwi aiming for??? Is it for revenge against Master Saam that he wants to take down BGH???

Goddess of subbers.. I am waiting for episode 39 subs..  [-O< ^:)^  

Goddess of subbers.. thanks for the quick response.. ^:)^

episode 39..

Oh, Master Saam's technique.. amazing! And KJN operated on BGH...!!! I wanted to see her doing that.. but.. =((  hmm.. this drama only wants us to see BGH amazing skills..

And LOL.. I think our Warrior Mah has found his ideal girl.. haha!  And Nanny-sama is jealous??? Aww.. :(  love her reaction.. :)

Again I am giggling at my SFPlady & her admirers.. LOL.. & what's with the Chef's new hairstyle??? :-B :-j

Kayongna.. never, ever think about that dork..

So that's it Choi Hyong Kwi.. it's all because of jealousy..

Kayongna.. you're over doing it.. LSH will think you're weird.. LOL!

And I think I am liking now this dork instructor.. I love how he is making LMH's people go mad.. haha.. they should join him now..

Mmmm.. :-?   can't really tell what will happen in the next episodes.. It should be BGH who can cure the Prince.. but first Choi Hyong Kwi will show his knowledge, however, he will fail??? It's too easy, isn't it??? Certainly, writer-nim has another amazing plan.. let's see..  :-w

Guest maryjane8667

I hope BGH will be the one curing the Crowned Prince using charcoal. Two days to till Monday...so long!

Ive been watcing the NGs and BTS to pass time..and I really felt sorry for the crew and the stars because they have been shooting this inspite of the cold weather. Fighting!

Archived