Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

yoeda said: thats what my thought too. but, i thought bf we can start at 00:01KST 26 Dec. kekekekeke. but, this is also fun. maybe we can start at 25 Dec 11.30KST. at that time ppl here hv free time. it was 25 morning in US and 25 almost midnight in most of the country and already 26 in aussie. its perfect. I wouldn't mind getting up early for JJS' special day. Kekeke. And I actually don't have work on the 25th because it's Christmas, so it'll be even better. :)

babyviolets said: akinahana89 said: babyviolets said: Anyway, I'm halfway done with the vid. Hopefully, you guys will like what I did with it. :-SS :-SS :-SS Whaaaaaaaaaat?! Oh no. I should get my butt off Soompi and finish the drawing!
WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

pppaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiii Shhhhhhhh. Don't rush the artist at work! :)) :)) :))

So, it's settle then? Let's all converge here in JJS thread this 25th of December 11:30 PM for the countdown to JJS's birthday!

Unni, will you do the honors and dessiminate the info to the group?thanks!!!

what theme we want to use? theme park? :)) :))

JJS character theme? or anything else? pyjamas party theme?
@alls need help. idea????

Why don't we have a saeguk theme, in honor of tfr and kw? Kekeke

Guest kujaichi

Oh, 11.30pm KST works perfectly for me, that's 3.30pm here :D

But, um, btw, what exactly do you mean with "sageuk theme"...?

I mean, surely you don't expect me to dress up - or do you...? XD

@babyviolets: Waaaahhh, I still haven't written anything, I'm so baaaaad! *stands in the corner* *er, stands in the corner WRITING of course*

Oh, 11.30pm KST works perfectly for me, that's 3.30pm here

:D

But, um, btw, what exactly do you mean with "sageuk theme"...?

I mean, surely you don't expect me to dress up - or do you...? XD

@babyviolets: Waaaahhh, I still haven't written anything, I'm so baaaaad! *stands in the corner* *er, stands in the corner WRITING of course*

Wahahaha...well, we come to the party virtually dressed in saeguk outfits, then we virtually serve saeguk food and drink...if you think about it, this will be the most high-tech period-themed party ever! Lol

...and after you're done writing, you STAY in the corner. Arraso? :-B

@yeoda,@yeoreobon.......11:30 KST.....Saeguk theme.......all good with me.  How about favourite JJS...photo...scene....song...something along those lines perhaps?