Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

He really popular among the girls lately. mianhe, its in Japanese so you only can understand what Google troll us.
Confession "John Cho Seok looks" the ideal of Kimusurugi 

Jong-seok's himself ... but did not appear 
appeared in "looks ideal" in the Radio Star. ★ Confessions of Kimusurugi ideal of "John Cho Suk looks + + Seyun'yumoa Yoo Yoo Jun Sun energy" [export sports news = popular culture section] actor Kimusurugi has published the ideals of its own. Kimusurugi The MBC 'Golden fishery - Radio Star', which was broadcast on the 18th afternoon mentioned Nikki rake in luxury and appeared in, about love your style. Then, Kimusurugi the question to ask the type of ideal"face that looks like a Cho Jong-seok seniors look alive," answered.Answered frankly about the type of ideal harmony of fantasy "interesting person as brother Yoo Seyun, as Yoo Jun Sang said, positive energy" and followed. MC Then we made ​​in the sea and laughing a studio to say once and for all, "Please do not meet. Not such a person" he said. On the other hand to be "the bad things when you think it would it give me more flavor of life" Kimusurugi in broadcasting this day, minus the public eye with a clear description of the bad things about philosophy of their own.http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=400228 Speaking of Kim Surugi web comics editor of "bear under the eyes" of "Twink next" stage of her seok's I'm also had went to see

So girls, recognize this?Article 3

not? or this?Kimusurugi
i think some of you will remember this. kekekekekekeTsui 92 cr:marcy513

Chingu, here's where we stand as of Friday, 12/20/2013 at 8:20 am, Pacific time:
Total Votes:  28
Johui Hae: 8Joie: 11Halo: 9
There's still time to cast your vote if you haven't done so already. Please click on the link below to vote and make note of the following:

Please submit one vote per person. There will be a voting link posted on both the JJS thread and the JoU thread. If you've voted on one, just disregard the post on the other thread.Pali!! Pali!!  You must submit your vote by Saturday, December 21, 9:00 AM (SK time)Click here to cast your vote:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X7DDSCF

Thanks in advance for your participation!!  

Guest kujaichi

Hrmph. I wanted to vote on the KBS drama awards, but I need to register for that and need to give them not only my real name, but also my pass number...

I don't think so, KBS, I don't think so! :(

On the positive side: My friend is going to buy me the What's Up OST, whoo! :D

meahri66 said: akinahana89 said: My concern for Joie is pronunciation. How many people will know it's a French name and how will they know how to pronounce it the right way? Still, if that gets voted most for fanclub name, what can we do about it? lol
We'll probably need some pronunciation lessons again from shabby and jekei. I know I'll need it for sure. LOL.

Btw, I hope you guys don't mind, but I passed the link around to some of my friends. They have seen YTBLSS, so they know who JJS is and even though they aren't the biggest fans of him, they did enjoy his performance. I thought it would be nice to gather some additional votes from Soompi outsiders. :)

Guest kujaichi

Yes yes yes, please, that would be awesome! ^^

Reminds me of the olden days, when we used to make our own member cards and magazines and stuff, haha :))

(And I'd totally go to a meeting if it was in my financial possibilities xD)

Guest kujaichi

My concern for Joie is pronunciation. How many people will know it's a French name and how will they know how to pronounce it the right way? Still, if that gets voted most for fanclub name, what can we do about it? lol

Well, then we just have to incorporate the IPA transcription into the logo or something :D