Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest kujaichi

@yoeda

@akinahana
@babyviolets
@everyone

Since we are opening up our poll and altering it to include suggestions from the other fandoms, we should first seek out and discuss this with each site's administrators and/or leaders to discuss how to best incorporate any suggestions from their camp.  The 2 options that come to my mind are 1) asking for suggested names from the site administrators and/or leaders first before administering a brand new poll to ALL sites; or 2) administering a new 2-polling process, the first poll allowing members of all fandoms to pick from our existing list of options, and/or suggest a new name entirely, followed by a second poll to decide between the winning name from the original list, versus any new names suggested by the other participating fandoms.

Which of the options above sounds like the best route to take? Please keep in mind that in either option, we'll still need to have a preliminary discussion with the administrators of each site anyway for their permission and input to poll on their sites.  To save time and share the burden of this task, we should probably see if we have any volunteers from our group who can reach out to the sites, preferably one volunteer per each site to help make this process more efficient.

Thoughts?

I'm for option no 2: Let everyone suggest their own names if they wish to. If you just ask the site administrators for names, that's a bit too, hm, elitist? again imho.

I'd say let's for example let everyone suggest names for a week and then have a poll with all the names. (Also with all of our options)

And maaaaybe, depending on the result, even have a third vote between the top picks, you know, if otherwise the votes are too broad. Do you get what I mean?

So that in the end the winner doesn't have just 5 votes and everything else got 3, for example.

Sorry, my words are a bit lacking today xD

Ah, I'm also willing to help with all the stuff of course ^^

@babyviolets: Oh, well then maybe go with the countries indeed xD

If we want to, we can put our names under the message after all, right? ^^

(And let's not forget to help babyv with the bombardment onthe 26th, keke)

Black eyebrows, romantic look, mind-boggling beautiful smile, and what an "childishness" and embarrassed expressions - all these cuts deeply into and remains in memory forever, humility and great talent from God is what helped him to be a fantastic best Korean actor who through her beautiful eyes can convey any sense. Handsome actor JJS joy and pride of Korea, and also the pride of any country in the world, with the coming you happy - Seng-il-ul Chuk-ha-ham-ni-da. Even if you're shooting the film with your day angel know that infinite love and warmth of your fans JJS angels are always with you and will bring you the power and shutter speed always and everywhere. Thank you for your talent and sincerity in everything! Always Smile and be happy handsome JJSHandsome JJS,Fighting!
\:D/ <:-P =D>
6f8d31201a3e63d518204a82f6cacffe.jpg

kujaichi said:

@yoeda@akinahana@babyviolets@everyone

Since we are opening up our poll and altering it to include suggestions from the other fandoms, we should first seek out and discuss this with each site's administrators and/or leaders to discuss how to best incorporate any suggestions from their camp.  The 2 options that come to my mind are 1) asking for suggested names from the site administrators and/or leaders first before administering a brand new poll to ALL sites; or 2) administering a new 2-polling process, the first poll allowing members of all fandoms to pick from our existing list of options, and/or suggest a new name entirely, followed by a second poll to decide between the winning name from the original list, versus any new names suggested by the other participating fandoms.

Which of the options above sounds like the best route to take? Please keep in mind that in either option, we'll still need to have a preliminary discussion with the administrators of each site anyway for their permission and input to poll on their sites.  To save time and share the burden of this task, we should probably see if we have any volunteers from our group who can reach out to the sites, preferably one volunteer per each site to help make this process more efficient.

Thoughts?

@babyviolets, chingu my vote is to display the flags from the countries as this will look so impressive, perhaps this will be the first time JJS will see how far around the world his fans and supporters are, I'm sure he doesn't realise to what extent he has touched our hearts.  I too will look in on the 25th as traditionally my family Christmas dinners of which there are 3 major ones end on the 23rd (today) the last one ....PHEW!!... then the 25th is all about Church and relaxing and reminiscing...and of course MORE FOOD....then the 26th is beach  and picnic....and JJS's birthday.  Count me in for both days.....annyeong....let me know how I can help chingu.....kumawo for your hard work.
tumblr_mtvx1oORmL1r9e4rto1_500.jpg

babyviolets said: Since we're already in the topic of the credits for our birthday project, can I ask you guys one thing? Would you like me to include the list of the contributors in the credits, or we just label ourselves as international fans and list our countries? 
Also, I mentioned posting the list of the contributors here once I finished the vid, but I forgot to ask if you guys would be ok with it. Some might prefer to keep it anonymous. If so, please let me know. violets, what if you listed BOTH the contributors and the countries? (But all on separate slides so it looks like a whole ton of people? LOL)

meahri66 said: @yoeda@akinahana@babyviolets@everyone
Thoughts? It'd be a lot less time consuming to share the three options we came up with, along with an explanation of each option. Then ask for additional contributions for names. In the end, we can set up a poll for all the suggestions and see which one most people liked the most.

babyviolets said: secret!kekeke
no unni, the messages come in first before the receipt.
by the way, I'll try to release the vid here first on the 25th.  that way, you guys can review it and advise me on some errors or stuff that needs to be changed before the big day, but will you guys be here--it being christmas and all? I don't know how much time I can spend on here during Christmas, but I know I'll be stopping by at some point. :)