Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Annyeong chingu@babyviolets ...I'm searching for the where-abouts of Japanese stores in Sydney so I can pick up the Feb issue with JJs as I'm off for a break there first week of Feb...do you know of any chingu?@kuaichi...I am compiling my photos for the project, I will get them to you early next week, kumawo.
I have a feeling this will be an epic year for JJS.... his assassin character in Kings Wrath will open more doors for him as I am confident he will shine in this role and will surprise many people.jo01.jpg

Annyeong chingu

@babyviolets ...I'm searching for the where-abouts of Japanese stores in Sydney so I can pick up the Feb issue with JJs as I'm off for a break there first week of Feb...do you know of any chingu?
@kuaichi...I am compiling my photos for the project, I will get them to you early next week, kumawo.

I have a feeling this will be an epic year for JJS.... his assassin character in Kings Wrath will open more doors for him as I am confident he will shine in this role and will surprise many people.

Oh @mumfu, there's a kinokuniya store in sydney! Waaaaaah

@yeorobun FYI some of DC image is been posted by Samsung phone by the poster. thats why sometimes when you using lappy you cant see the pic. but, if you use Samsung tab or phone maybe you can see the pic. its annoying coz most of the time i want to copy the picture doesnt show up when i paste or after i refresh the page.

i posted the pic again taken from the original source, his Japanese blog. last nite i couldnt copy from there coz they still lock the pic.

Fanmi poster premiere! !

Theme: Japan 1st Fanmeeting

Everyone, Annyong Ha-caseSmiling

Approaching the ever- May 14 days ...

Staff but we preparing noisily ...Fade 

JustExclamation point

HowExclamation point

- Finally!  !

Poster of the fan meeting was completed!  !Cracker

It has not been published anywhere yet ...

No one knows ...

It is a freshly fresh enough steam comes outGlitterNEW

Preparing the mind Now Throbdo you sayQuestion marksNihihi

The First Published in blogEye

3745434114_2b587773_20140123193241637.jp

※ unauthorized reproduction prohibited (Mudan Jeonjae Geumji )

cr: JJS Japanese blog and samchon Google Translate

Guest kujaichi

@babyviolets: Welp, you got me. Totally going to start watching it again soon.

So, if I suddenly don't come online anymore in two weeks or so, you know what happened - I withered away from crying too much :(( :))

(Seriously, I already teared up just from seeing those pics up there... *sniffle*)

(And no, I'm not talking about the kiss photos, cause those made me happy xD)

kujaichi said:@babyviolets: Welp, you got me. Totally going to start watching it again soon. So, if I suddenly don't come online anymore in two weeks or so, you know what happened - I withered away from crying too much :(( :)) (Seriously, I already teared up just from seeing those pics up there... *sniffle*) (And no, I'm not talking about the kiss photos, cause those made me happy xD)

Guest kujaichi

@babyviolets: Nah, not yet. I'm so busy/tired lately, I can barely keep up with PM&I and YFAS...

@Jill Jung: With real subtitles? I mean, good ones? :D

Haa, do I wait three weeks for my DVD now, or do I watch it now...? XD