Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest kujaichi

Hahaha, you know, that's really lifting my spirits up - because I sat here all thinking "Is it really that bad, that no one wants it, not even for FREE...? When it has nothing but JJS...? Really.......? :(( "
=))

I want in!
1. akina
2. meahri
3. suchadiva

@dekka
You don't need to edit or put anything together for the mosaic project, if that's what we decide to go with for JJS's Valentine's Day project. The only thing you'd be in charge of is submitting some photos (that you personally took) of yourself, the things you like, and/or your surroundings. So you submit selcas, your pets, your neighborhood, some places you like going, some foods you like, etc. It's really only to let JJS get to know his international fans a little bit better... While at the same time, allowing what makes us who we are transform and take the shape of JJS.

So, poetically speaking, I find the mosaic presentation to be that we, combined, are JJS... while JJS, himself, is a small component that makes up all of us. Kekeke.

Guest kujaichi

@yoeda: Well of course it's free, that's the whole idea behind a giveaway! :D

Since there were apparently some misunderstandings, I'll extend the deadline to today and will draw someone tomorrow then :)

Guest kujaichi

@yoeda: Are you crazy?! Blasphemy!!!

I'll totally tear mine down once the year is over so I can hang up the single pages on my wall :))

@King's Wrath trailer: Waaahhh, so awesome! Can't wait for it! :x

I just hope the fighting scenes will be good - the Kenshin live action movie seriously spoiled me in that area :D

But once again I can only agree with @babyviolets about her assessment of the current state of her primary sexual characteristics.

=))

I want in!

Btw @meahri, here is the poster for almost che

>

As you can see, his name is third in line in the credits, when I felt like there were other actors who had more screen time than him. The significance of his character was only revealed on the second half of the movie.kkk

he was barely even present on the first half!lol