Oct 26, 2016 $86,189
($40,051,252)
(5,393,983)
410 5.09%

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mintea18 said:

This is so true. JS-ssi is amazingly talented :heart:

Just watched this ep with sub and laughed like crazy again :P

Me too, just finished watching with sub and even Jong Kook was amazed by Jung Suk and his talents.....remarking "Is there anything he is not good at?"!!  

JS-ssi is the star of this ep and both Jae Suk and Jong Kook must have watched JI too......hehe, Yoo Jae Suk even commented that he's envious of Jung Suk (must be envious of his love scenes with GHJ in JI) with Jong Kook saying the girlfriend must be pleased (he must have meant That Gummy must be pleased with Jung Suk-ssi's "romantic talent/moves") :PSPPlsnx.pngWmQulVE.png

Th episode was so fun to watch!!

• Like 3

Here's Guerilla Date with JJS......now available on KBS World channel...... so funny to see the big reactions of the female fans....the fangirl who said she can die without any regrets if she were to find a boyfriend like Jung Suk...LOL!!

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

"My annoying brother" topped the chart again ~~

Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
1 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(GOOD CHOICE CUT PICTURES)

Nov 24, 2016 $753,114
($7,846,813)
(1,158,478)
913 44.5%

Wow, that's wonderful!  Topped the box office for Sunday even though the admission figure has dropped quite a bit from 322K the day before :D  Same goes for the 2nd ranked foreign movie (previous day admission was 341K).  Wonder if this is the trend......fewer movie-goers on Sundays:sweatingbullets: Fighting!

PQ1Up5d.gif

Even Jae Suk thinks 조정석이 체고다....Jo Jung Suk-ie is the best :)

zVJqehu.jpg

• Like 3

The RM episode is really to show JJS talents and charms!! JJS episode! JJS daebak!! So talented!!

So there will be no stage greetings again of him then@kenjo80 @mintea18? Perhaps other variety show?

Watching him in Guerilla date and other interviews, he always cover his eyes/faces when being embarrassed!! He always do the same gesture actually if being embarrassed.He did this also in RM. Or shake his head down. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mundaliv said:

The RM episode is really to show JJS talents and charms!! JJS episode! JJS daebak!! So talented!!

So there will be no stage greetings again of him then@kenjo80 @mintea18? Perhaps other variety show?

Watching him in Guerilla date and other interviews, he always cover his eyes/faces when being embarrassed!! He always do the same gesture actually if being embarrassed.He did this also in RM. Or shake his head down. 

True, he always covers his face with his hands when he's embarrassed......that's no acting but his natural/genuine reaction!  Cute eh :P 

pIBncnW.gif

Not too sure what his schedules are like after this but there's another Schneider fan-sign event coming up.......and the coffee event if the movie touches the 3 million target and the Growl dance with Kyung Soo if 5 million ticket sales target is achieved :D  He did say during his recent interviews that he would like to take a break after JI and Hyung. Am sure that he will be busy shooting CFs since he's the "hottest star" of 2016 as introduced by the Guerilla Date MC.

Just happy that he's in a very happy place now being recognised for his acting excellence by the industry and fans alike......he's also being called the "young Song Kangho"!!  This veteran is such a respected actor in SK!

4rhJ2Q8.gif

• Like 3

Good news, chingu-deul, there will be more stage greetings coming up in Dec 2016......Week 2 stage greetings planned for 3 days on Dec 3rd, 4th and 5th :D

6Za7oCn.jpg

Woah, good news indeed....

EJicC34.jpg

Yay, we'll get to see our handsome JS-ssi again very soon :wub:

T9F0vuy.jpg

cr: as tagged

• Like 3

Yay for more stage greetings :w00t: 
Hope our Hearts master is having a good rest at home now :heart:

@kenjo80 That was the Box office chart of Monday 28/12 :D The admission number dropped because people don't usually go to the cinema on Monday i guess. Despite that the movie is ahead of Eddie Redmayne's Blockbuster! Hope the movie will remain in this position for a long time *finger crossed*

• Like 3

"My Annoying Brother" is still at the 1st place~ Chukahae! 

Nov 29, 2016 rss image
Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
seemore-btn.gif
1 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(GOOD CHOICE CUT PICTURES)

Nov 24, 2016 $747,311
($8,630,221)
(1,283,031)
941 43.41%
2 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

U.S.,U.K. 

Nov 16, 2016 $551,901
($25,969,102)
(3,570,012)
1,061 32.06%
3 Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

U.S. 

Oct 26, 2016 $84,907
($40,206,867)
(5,408,157)
408 4.93%
4 VANISHING TIME: A BOY WHO RETURNED

VANISHING TIME: A BOY WHO RETURNED

South Korea 
(Showbox)

Nov 16, 2016 $43,119
($3,315,236)
(502,429)
415 2.5%
5 Pandora

Pandora

South Korea 
(Contents Panda)

Dec 07, 2016 $42,158
($58,086)
(8,605)
28 2.44%
6 SPLIT

SPLIT

South Korea 
(OPUS Pictures)

Nov 09, 2016 $26,467
($5,182,068)
(755,185)
269 1.53%

• Like 3

16 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Yay for more stage greetings :w00t: 
Hope our Hearts master is having a good rest at home now :heart:

@kenjo80 That was the Box office chart of Monday 28/12 :D The admission number dropped because people don't usually go to the cinema on Monday i guess. Despite that the movie is ahead of Eddie Redmayne's Blockbuster! Hope the movie will remain in this position for a long time *finger crossed*

Oops, I must still in the weekend mood when I read your post :sweatingbullets:  That makes sense then that the admission number dropped on Monday, not Sunday.  Seems like the political situation in SK right now is also affecting the film industry as it's reported in the news that the massive protests every weekend calling for President Park Geun-hye to resign keep people out of the theaters....now that's not good for our Hyung! Hope with the latest news that the President is ready to step down, the protests will die down soon and movie fans can flock to the cinemas to watch Hyung :P

News > Box Office Slumps Due to Mass Protests

Annyeong, JS-ssi, hope you are resting well so you can come back fresh for your next stage greetings!

:heart::heart::heart:

Q11Fta2.gif

YESSSSSS.........Chukahae to "My Annoying Brother" for still maintaining the top spot at the box office! "Hyung" makes it to the news again on KBS World e-today (starting at min 1.27)

• Like 3