Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

3 hours ago, mintea18 said:

I think it will be a lot easier if they didn't have two movies released in the same time ;__;. Kim Woo Bin who is a close friend of Do Kyungsoo, went to the "Hyung" VIP premiere dressing like a ninja so that nobody could recognize him, because he's also promoting for his movie "Master"... Anw, I'm glad at least GHJ and JJS still contact each other and know what each other is doing (I laughed so hard when she said JJS was promoting his movie like a crazy person, it's so true), and she said he was the most fit in chemistry with her. Aww.... That's more than enough for me :wub: I hope her movie will do well too. 
Credit as tagged

It's such a coincidence that they both have their movies originally supposed to be released on the same date Nov 30.  It was a wise move by CJ&E to move it forward to Nov 24 and the VIP Premiere on Nov 23......still, they both could not be present at each other's VIP Premiere and it was a big disappointment for JI fans like us :(  Haha, exactly, JJS is promoting the movie like crazy and he is still at it today!!  Really hope ticket sales will surpass the 1 million mark by end of this weekend!  How sweet of GHJ to ask JJS why he did not invite her to his VIP premiere! Looks like the two of them are the best of buddies now after working so closely together for the past four months or so.

It's a huge compliment paid by GHJ on JJS when she said that he is now the co-star who has the best chemistry with her! This must be music to his ears considering that GHJ's co-stars and leading men have included big stars like Kim Soo Hyun, Jo In Sung, So Ji Sub, Pasta's LSK, Cha Seung Won and Gong Yoo. 

YESSSSSSS........singing This Is The Moment on RM.  

Here he is so cute dancing to Twice's Cheer Up :P LOLLLL......the aegyo and the "buing-buing" at the end :lol::lol:

• Like 3

Thanks for the ppuing ppuing gifs @kenjo80LOVE them. But I agree, if the game required him to reveal his sexiness, he would do a lot better haha. He just has to stare at the camera and say "Nari ah~" with that magnetic voice ;_;

SBS released JJS's singing part on Running Man. Yayy. I will replay this video for the rest of the night. Never get enough of his voice :heart:

• Like 2

1 millions ticket sales in 5 days! It hasn't been a week yet. That's awesome! Chukahae "Hyung" casts and crew!

Let's dance to celebrate hehe. Hope we will get to see JJS dance to EXO's Growl next year. Must be sexy :D *finger crossed*

*just went to JI thread and got all the JI feels again* :tears:

• Like 3

"Hyung" Box Office on Nov 27 

Nov 27, 2016 rss image
Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
1 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

U.S.,U.K. 

Nov 16, 2016 $2,529,236
($24,685,947)
(3,390,284)
1,145 44.12%
2 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(GOOD CHOICE CUT PICTURES)

Nov 24, 2016 $2,219,447
($7,042,197)
(1,032,370)
987 38.72%
3 Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

U.S. 

Oct 26, 2016 $283,299
($39,893,463)
(5,379,545)
437 4.94%
4 The Little Medic: Secret Mission of the Bodynauts

The Little Medic: Secret Mission of the Bodynauts

Germany 

Nov 24, 2016 $108,632
($218,035)
(32,681)
291 1.89%
5 VANISHING TIME: A BOY WHO RETURNED

VANISHING TIME: A BOY WHO RETURNED

South Korea 
(Showbox)

Nov 16, 2016 $111,288
($3,222,491)
(488,856)
403 1.94%
6 SPLIT

SPLIT

South Korea 
(OPUS Pictures)

Nov 09, 2016 $62,443
($5,111,458)
(746,473)
243 1.08%

• Like 3

12 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Thanks for the ppuing ppuing gifs @kenjo80LOVE them. But I agree, if the game required him to reveal his sexiness, he would do a lot better haha. He just has to stare at the camera and say "Nari ah~" with that magnetic voice ;_;

SBS released JJS's singing part on Running Man. Yayy. I will replay this video for the rest of the night. Never get enough of his voice :heart:

@mintea18 so many pics of our man these days. I'd prefer the sexy JJS/HS over the aegyo JJS anytime........he did seem a bit uncomfortable doing the ppuing ppuing expression! He tried the "I had a dream, I dreamt of a ghost" aegyo at his Singapore OMG fan-meet (at min 1.00).......not quite "successful" .....LOL :sweatingbullets:

This episode of RM is more JJS-centric than the last time he appeared on the show with SMA.....am over the moon that I get to see him sing, dance, juggle, play the jegichagi and of course, the best part is him singing "This Is The Moment".....swooningggggggg like mad!

Sadly, yesterday was the last day for his Hyung meet-the-fans sessions :(. Think his next appearance will be another Schneider Fan-sign event on Dec 11.  He can now take a well-earned rest and come back refreshed for his next event/project and in the meantime, hope "Hyung" will continue to do well in the box office. Go go go.... 5-million, here we come :lol:

3 hours ago, mundaliv said:

@Ihjj me too! Just started it. He is still young there and so good looking!! No wonder he became a star after the king 2 hearts. I watch it just because I wanna see JJS :) 

I only watched snippets of this drama on youtube, parts with JJS of course!  Couldn't bring myself to watch the whole drama cos not really into this kind of storyline, and am not a fan of the lead actress....love his chemistry with LYJ though.  Ya, his amazing portrayal of Eun Shi Kyung did elevate his popularity and opened up starring roles for him! Enjoy watching K2H, @mundaliv @Ihjj :D

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

@mintea18 so many pics of our man these days. I'd prefer the sexy JJS/HS over the aegyo JJS anytime........he did seem a bit uncomfortable doing the ppuing ppuing expression! He tried the "I had a dream, I dreamt of a ghost" aegyo at his Singapore OMG fan-meet (at min 1.00).......not quite "successful" .....LOL :sweatingbullets:

I remember watching it back then. There is another video of this interview... Although he isn't good at it, he did it to save PBY haha

More pics from stage greetings event yesterday, A little sad that we won't see him do stage greetings any more :(

4CMtFvR.jpgIwOQi7J.jpgdgdu3Hx.jpgtjiDOzq.jpg

Credit as tagged

• Like 3

Running Man  (DO and Jo Jung Suk)

OqDwiV2.jpg

Herald Pop - Naver: 'Running Man', Jo Jung Seok X Do Kyungsoo's honey voice turns a variety into a different program

1. [+1,188, -41] Kyungsoo's good at singing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+861, -10] I like their voices ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+719, -8] I love it ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+707, -13] Jo Jung Seok is likeable. Hopefully, the movie hits daebak!

5. [+535, -15] Jo Jung Seok ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

6. [+161, -4] DO's aegyo was so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋ

7. [+149, -3] Do Kyungsoo and Jo Jung Seok's chemistry is no joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+138, -1] Their voices are dripping with honey ♡

Osen- Nate: 'Running Man', Jo Jung Seok shyly smiles at the mention of Gummy... "lucky girlfriend"

1. [+472, -18] I wish I was Gummy

2. [+454, -17] Jo Jung Seok is full of charms ㅠㅠ

3. [+339, -24] Wishing you happiness with Gummy

4. [+36, -3] Jo Jung Seok is daebak. He's talented at singing and acting, he's even good at juggling ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+36, -4] He looks like he just came back from washing his face whenever I see him. He's so soft ~^^

Source

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

I remember watching it back then. There is another video of this interview... Although he isn't good at it, he did it to save PBY haha

More pics from stage greetings event yesterday, A little sad that we won't see him do stage greetings any more :(

Ya, PBY kept saying she's not good at aegyo and JJS, being the "knight in shining armour" for his leading ladies came to her rescue and did the aegyo for her instead........just like what HS did for NR during the noraebang scene! What a gentleman :D 

Kinda sad too that we won't get to see him doing his stage greetings :tears:  Hope he won't take too long a rest...gonna miss him ;)

yyLD252.gif

Z6MKKpy.jpg

cr: as tagged

• Like 3

Yesss, the heart master just can't stop giving hearts away at his stage greeting events!  

RcZKRaF.gif

Love that "big" pic of HS-NR in bed with JJS showing off his "milky" chest :P 

Read an old post when he was interviewed a few years ago that he would not show "skin" even for a million dollars cos he had no confidence in his body and he didn't like workouts then!  LOL....think he has to eat his own words now cos in his last few dramas/movies, there're a lot of scenes with him "topless"...hehe.....not that I'm complaining ;)

• Like 4

‘My Annoying Brother’ attracts 1m viewers in 4 days

Updated : November 28 2016

Z9cwRr7.jpg

Korean comedy film “My Annoying Brother” drew more than 1 million domestic moviegoers in the four days from its release in local theaters on Thursday.

The film, starring Jo Jung-suk, Do Kyung-soo and Park Shin-hye, had drawn some 1,037,839 moviegoers as of Sunday, according to data from the Korea Film Council.

“My Annoying Brother” maintained the No. 2 spot at the box office from Friday, following “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them,” which is set in the “Harry Potter” universe. “My Annoying Brother” topped the local box office on the date of its release Thursday. 

The movie revolves around a brotherhood that builds from an awkward relationship and squabbles following an unwelcome reunion. Jo plays a womanizer put behind bars who pleads to be released on parole as his younger brother‘s caretaker. The upright younger brother and judo competitor, played by Do, remains hostile toward his older brother. 

‘My Annoying Brother’ tops local box office

Updated : November 25 2016

Director Kwon Soo-kyung’s latest comedy flick “My Annoying Brother” is off to a strong start. 

Over 137,000 moviegoers flocked to theaters for the film’s premiere this week, which is currently dominating the local box office, according to recent data from the Korean Film Council.

The movie has attracted 232,413 people as of Friday morning.

Sources : (1) (2)

Allure Mag pic..

LX1KtBy.jpg

• Like 3