Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

In the latest episode of MBC's "I Live Alone", Gummy was a guest at one of the cast members' house and it's reported in the news today that Gummy revealed her relationship with Jung Suk-ssi.  She was asked "Did he confess first?". Gummy was seen phone chatting in a sweet voice with her nam-chin......looks like these two can only phone-date since JJS is so tied up with his own activities lately.  Lucky Gummy ;)

TcFipQL.png

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, hibiscus99 said:

Thanks mundaliv for the full song:) Love it!

Anyone have the lyrics? (Pu ta ke yo)

@hibiscus99 here you go....

Title: Don’t Worry, Dear (Hyung OST)

Artists: Jo Jung Suk and D.O.

그대여 아무 걱정 하지 말아요
keudaeyeo amu keokjeong hajimarayo
My dear, don’t you worry about a thing

우리 함께 노래 합시다
uri hamkke norae habsida
Let’s just sing together

그대 아픈 기억들 모두 그대여
keudae apeun kieokdeul modu keudaeyeo
My dear, all of your painful memories

그대 가슴에 깊이 묻어 버리고
keudae gaseume gipi mudeo beorigo
Just bury them deep in your heart

지나간 것은 지나간 대로
jinagan geoseun jinagan daero
Just let the past be the past

그런 의미가 있죠
keureon uimiga itjyo
It’s meaningful in that way

떠난 이에게 노래 하세요
tteonan iege noraehaseyo
Just sing to the one who left you

후회없이 사랑했노라 말해요
huhoe eopsi saranghaetnora malhaeyo
Say you loved them with no regrets

그대는 너무 힘든 일이 많았죠
keudaeneun neomu himdeun iri manhatjyo
You suffered so many hardships

새로움을 잃어 버렸죠
saeroumeul irheo beoryeotjyo
You lost what it meant to be new

그대 슬픈 얘기들 모두 그대여
keudae seulpeun yaegideul modu keudaeyeo
Let out all the hardships you went through

그대 탓으로 훌훌 털어 버리고
keudae taseuro hulhul teoreo beorigo
Let yourself go from the blame

지나간 것은 지나간 대로

그런 의미가 있죠
keureon uimiga itjyo

우리 다 함께 노래 합시다
uri da hamkke norae habsida
Let’s all sing together

후회없이 꿈을 꾸었다 말해요
huhoe eopsi kkumeul kkueotda malhaeyo
Say you dreamed with no regrets

지나간 것은 지나간 대로

그런 의미가 있죠
keureon uimiga itjyo

우리 다 함께 노래 합시다
Let’s all sing together

후회없이 꿈을 꾸었다 말해요

지나간 것은 지나간 대로

그런 의미가 있죠
keureon uimiga itjyo

우리 다 함께 노래 합시다
Let’s all sing together

후회없이 꿈을 꾸었다 말해요

새로운 꿈을 꾸겠다 말해요
saeroun kkumeul kkugetda malhaeyo
Say you’ll dream new dreams

• Like 3

[V Report] Jo Jung-suk discusses new film ‘Brother’

Source

Broadcast date: Nov. 24
Starring: Jo Jung-suk

Jo Jung-suk

jMD8GCv.png

South Korean actor Jo Jung-suk held a live interview via Naver’s V app on Thursday, discussing his upcoming film “Brother (My Annoying Brother)” as well as his acting philosophy.

A testament to Jo’s popularity, some 120,000 viewers tuned in to listen to the veteran actor’s daytime session. 

Making heart gestures to fans and viewers, Jo introduced the comedy film “Brother” which depicts the story of two very different brothers, Doo-young and Doo-sik, who reunite after being apart for 15 years.

Doo-sik, played by Jo, is a professional swindler with a track record of criminal activities. Upon his release from jail, Doo-sik ends up living with his younger brother, an injured judo athlete, Doo-young, played by EXO’s D.O. Park Shin-hye stars as Doo-young’s judo coach Soo-hyun.
mTPoaHl.png

Jo said that he exchanged many ideas with D.O. while filming “Brother” to improve their acting partnership and to deliver better scenes.

“We talked a lot about acting -- frequently exchanging ideas on what we could do to shoot a particular scene better,” Jo said.

Jo also gave his thoughts on the standout traits he holds as an actor -- retaining a sense of excitement in life as well as being able to successfully improvise and ad-lib while acting.

“Ever since I was a kid, I think I always held a lot of excitement. Looking back, I used to really like Michael Jackson and so I would sing and dance a lot in front of my parents,” Jo said.

When asked about his evaluation of his ad-libbing, Jo humbly said “I don’t think it’s a natural talent or anything. I think I can ad-lib about the same as any other actor.”

Jo, who also recently starred in the KBS drama “Jealousy Incarnate,” plans to take some time to rest after he is done filming the new movie “Brother.”

As for potential vacation spots, Jo expressed interest in visiting Iceland, which he visited while filming the Iceland edition of tvN’s travel-reality show “Youth Over Flowers.”

“I really want to go to Iceland again. I tell this to people around me all the time to a point where they ask me if I’m an ambassador for Iceland. I just want to experience those breathtaking feelings once again,” he said
TgOe94y.pngtRYPgEJ.pngzZYSbsB.png

• Like 3

He is already categorized as Veteran actor! Wow.. I thought he is still young enough.. I always think that veteran actor is bit older than him. Hehe.

He is really busy these days. Wonder when he will do a fan meeting? or promotion to other countries? 

Hope he doesn't rest too long and come back fast to drama world. I prefer drama compare with movies actually, because at least we can expect 16 episodes :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kenjo80 said:

Wow, Jung Suk-ssi is at the 37th Blue Dragon Award Ceremony together with PSH :D Looking dapper as always :wub:

His look today reminds me of Bridegroom Lee Hwashin hehe 

JJS haven't had a day off since months...;_;

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, mintea18 said:

His look today reminds me of Bridegroom Lee Hwashin hehe 

JJS haven't had a day off since months...;_;

Wow, thanks for the videos........he does look totally Lee Hwashin tonight :D  Indeed, no rest day in months for him.......tomorrow (Nov 26), we will get to see him on Entertainment Weekly and then Running Man on Saturday (Nov 27)....yay!  Just saw news on Naver that JJS, D.O. and PSH will be having stage greetings scheduled on Nov 26 and 27!!  Unbelievable.....the company is really going all out with its promotion drive for this movie:)

LOL, both he and PSH took the opportunity to use the Blue Dragon Film Award stage to promote Hyung.......;) 

• Like 3

One more video of JJS and Gummy by K Star. Ranked 1st as "Beekeeping couple" (according to google translate ;)

13 hours ago, mundaliv said:

The full song

Thanks so much for this! Their voices blend so well... I can imagine how emotional the song would make us feel when it's played after the movie ends. The movie will be released in my country in January next year... have to wait 2 more months ;__;

• Like 3

Hi again... so many beautiful picture of JJS tonight... Suave as always :wub:

If you don't mind... I want to share this clip from "I live alone of Park Jeonghyeon" when her friends visit her house... and one of her friends is Gummy... 

I've been wondering (as a busy body- noisy person I am... ^^), how is JJS + Gummy dating style....

I never thought Gummy can be so cute towards JJS ( listen to her voice, answering JJS call ) and quite surprise also that JJS is really attentive (from the way Gummy answered that she is at PJH's house..)

So love this couple... hope they married soon....

BTW....@mintea18 "Don't Worry" full song is sooooooooo beautiful....:wub::tears:

• Like 4

Geez, finally I was able to log in. Been attempting for the last couple of days. I had to use my other gadget to be able to post. Anyway, just wanted to say that I super freakin' love his duet with Do. The song is beautiful and their voices blend well. I actually wish they release a full length music video and that they get to perform it live on any of their upcoming guestings. Heard them sing acapella of the song and they sounded great. Hoping for Hyung's continuous success. And boy am I excited for tomorrow's Running Man! I was able to watch his Live chat and I discovered so many new things about him that drew my interest in him even more. Gummy is indeed lucky to have him as a boyfriend. I wish them all the best. I also hope he gets married soon. Having your own family to love and keep is just the greatest thing ever. I'm certain he will be a great dad and husband. Wish him more success. But ultimately, I wish for his happiness. I just love this man.

Edited by karen527
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, Angela Yn said:

does anyone know why Gummy didn't attend Hyung VIP premiere?

@Angela Yn - Gummy must be busy with her own activities or she did not want to attend the premiere so the spotlight can be on her bf and his movie instead of reporters writing about their romance :PThe two of them seem to be in a stable serious relationship!  

Here's an article on the lovebirds......

Gummy And Jo Jung Suk Are Couple Goals Even During A Casual Phone Call

Gummy Jo Jung Suk

During her friend Park Jung Hyun’s guest appearance on MBC’s “I Live Alone,” singer Gummy also made an unexpected showing.

The singers and another mutual friend decided to have a casual girls’ night in, with some good food and good conversation. Shortly after Gummy arrived at Park Jung Hyun’s house, she received a phone call from none other than her boyfriend Jo Jung Suk.

Gummy said in a soft but cute tone, “Where are you? You must be tired.” While only snippets of her conversation with her boyfriend can be heard, she sweetly responded, “You’ve worked hard,” before hanging up shortly after.

Park Jung Hyun explained to the show’s cast members that her friend and Jo Jung Suk speak to each other in a way that shows how much they respect each other. Cast member Lee Guk Joo also added, “I know a family who’s close to her, and they always tell me if I want to date, I should watch and learn from Gummy.”

Time and time again, Jo Jung Suk and Gummy are just too adorable for words

Soompi

@libes thanks for the video.....what a couple!  Love them both and hope they get married soon too......read somewhere that when they go on dates, Gummy sings while JJS plays his classical guitar.  How romantic is that.....oh, I think Gummy talked about this herself when she went on Radio Star (too bad, there's no sub for that episode)! :wub:

So sweet......no wonder they are known as the "bee-keeping couple" :P

• Like 5