Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Awww. He's just so cute and endearing whatever he does. Thanks for all the pictures, videos and gifs. Jung Suk gives me joy no amount of money can buy. I just love the man. Can't wait for Hyung to be released. But wait there's more,  we can all look forward to a new song and a music video. Yay! So many blessings for JJS. So happy for him.          

• Like 4

On 11/21/2016 at 9:19 AM, kenjo80 said:

The ending track titled, “Don’t Worry, My Dear” (tentative title), can be interpreted as the final message of the film. The music video for the ending song is set to release on November 24.

The lyrics of this song is touching and fit the story of Do Sik and Do Young really well! I bet the song will make us cry after watching the movie...

---

Interview in Section TV

Did he curse on set loll

• Like 3

Today, Nov 21,  is the VIP Premiere for GHJ's movie and a number of celebrities were there to support her but there's no sign of our JJS. Is he too busy to attend his beloved Pyo Nari's movie VIP Premiere?  He must still be tied up at some other promotional event for his own movie! 

Wonder if GHJ will show up at JJS's VIP Premiere.....

UrPLi15.jpg

So cute here.......

He is totally adorbs in the last video.....asking the fans to promote the movie on SNS.....LOL, the hand gesture and the expressive/pleading eyes!!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, mintea18 said:

@kenjo80 when I was watching the trailer of "Hyung" and rewatching JI, I realized not only his eyes can speak but his hands can speak too :D

Pics from yesterday stage greeting:

Looking gorgeous in all black!

I have been rewatching the trailers too and when you mentioned his hands can speak too, this scene immediately came to mind LOL........he's one actor who does not want to "waste" his body parts when he acts. Such detailed acting.....rare gem of an actor indeed!

X3NPlLv.png

• Like 5

(Movie Review) 'My Annoying Brother': formulaic movie that works  2016/11/18

bhqX3qS.png

SEOUL, Nov. 18 (Yonhap) -- "My Annoying Brother" plays out in such a conventional manner that it feels like a TV drama of the '70s except that it has an EXO member among its main cast.

The movie tells the story of two estranged half brothers who restore their brotherly love through an abrupt cohabitation. In telling the story, the movie follows the "rules" of typical well-intended Korean comedy films that stimulate funny bones at first and tear ducts in the second half.

For reference, it was written by Yoo Yeong-ah of the 2013 box-office hit "Miracle at Cell No. 7" and directed by Kwon Soo-kyung who debuted with "Barefoot Ki-bong" (2006), both similarly sentimental feel-good comedy films.

Ranging from the brothers visiting a public bath together to get closer to each other to an incident that served as a chance to draw reconciliation between the two and to the misfortune awaiting the brothers, the whole thing is pure formula.

There is nothing new with the characters, either. Cho Jung-seok's cute womanzier character and Park Shin-hye's boyish girl character, above all, are the reuse of their previous memorable characters in the domestic film "Architecture 101" (2012) and the television medical-romance drama "Doctors" that aired last summer, respectively. Doh Kyung-soo, the EXO member who is better known as his stage name "D.O," makes full use of his own upright and honest image for the younger brother character.

But "My Annoying Brother" makes it work anyway. The film is funny and watchable for many because no one goes to a comedy film expecting originality.

It's lead actor Cho Jung-seok's great performance as much as anything saves the film from its cliched foundations. And the well-timed moments of humor are almost enough to save it from abject ordinariness.

Cho plays Go Du-sik, a notorious con artist who has been convicted 10 times. He pleads for release on parole when his younger brother and national judo team player Doo-yeong (Doh) injures his optic nerve during a competition.

Du-sik gets released as his brother's caretaker, but what he really cares about is his own life and how to steal the brother's inherited wealth.

For Doo-yeong, who was in despair and hopelessness after losing his eyesight, Du-sik's abrupt visit is unwelcome. The family haven't heard anything from him since he ran away from home 15 years ago and Doo-yeong, above all, doesn't like him.

So the reunited brothers squabble over many issues like bitter enemies at the early stage of their unwelcome cohabitation. And that's where Cho's comic acting skills shine. He has the ability to turn even the lamest dialogue into sparkling and witty lines.

The singer-actor Doh's performance as a visually handicapped judo player was also very impressive.

The chemistry between the two lead actors goes a considerable way toward elevating the comical drama. That's crucial to a film that is, in essence, a love story.

Source

Review seems positive.....a bit lukewarm though, IMO :P

QVopoln.jpg

• Like 5

14 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

Looking gorgeous in all black!

I have been rewatching the trailers too and when you mentioned his hands can speak too, this scene immediately came to mind LOL........he's one actor who does not want to "waste" his body parts when he acts. Such detailed acting.....rare gem of an actor indeed!

loll, I wonder that part is ad-libbed by him :lol:.

In this scene, just look at his hand before and after he wiped the corner her mouth... Yes, his acting is so detailed. He really uses his whole body to act. This is one of the reasons why JI is worth watching 100 times! ;_;

• Like 3

15 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Found this on DC :w00t:... Not really sure what it means. Is it a poll??.. Really hope the movie will do well 

Less than 24 hours to go~

I think this refers to the percentage of advance ticket booking for the movie.  Yay, today is D-day yah!!

According to this chosun news, "My Annoying Brother" is ranked TOP on all online reservation sites such as Lotte Cinema, Yes 24, Max Movie, Naver etc!! :D   It goes on to say that the movie  is expected to hit the box office this week, ahead of another foreign blockbuster and Kang Dong Won's movie  (according to Google chingu :P). 

mYGp3pb.jpg

More gorgeous pics from Magazine M :wub:

oGYzgc0.jpg

v2KsSOd.jpg

• Like 3

Good news for JJS fans in the U.S. :w00t:;)

[USA] "My Annoying Brother" Releases in L.A. on Dec. 8, starring EXO's D.O.

CJ Entertainment is releasing "My Annoying Brother" in Los Angeles at CGV Cinemas on December 8, 2016. The comedy's cast includes K-pop group EXO's D.O. (Do Kyeong-soo), "Oh My Ghostess" star Jo Jeong-seok, and "Miracle in Cell No. 7" star Park Shin-hye.

phYrYvi.jpg

"My Annoying Brother" is directed by Kwon Soo-kyeong ("Barefoot Ki-bong"). This title is presented and distributed by CJ Entertainment, and produced by Choice Cut Pictures.

Read more >> Here

• Like 3