[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ pororo : suddenly my connection become better. i think i can watch it' date=' hahahah. so in monday we can see ep 9 together?[/quote']

Sure! But maybe same times last friday? I kind miss cutie! Good thing, they are really fast in uploading the 1n2d episode.... The cast was so funny... :)) :))

Though i seldom contribute in soompi, but my day start and end in Joowon's thread. Never been so enamored by any star but i'm totally 'INTO' joowon. ONE and ONLY ONE. So drawn  by this guy,. his cuteness, acting, work attitude, his bromance, in fact the whole package. Just like the way mrdimples has always described him. Can i suggest a site watch 'BM' to you ladies  bobsavero arch00 crazyoverkdrama,  Its free!!     http://kshowenglishsub.blogspot.com

crazyoverkdrama said:

Hey, @arch00, @bobsavero, did you see that part in 1n2d? check out JW's thread. Moaters will probably be jumping in d moat and abyss if they see what i mean. god bless my lagging data connection! Teehee!!

@crazyoverkdrama haha yes and i have already made gif from that part  =)) CTH is so lucky  =))

Let's go to Cutie's thread before someone boots us out for posting unrelated topics! *runs*

Guest arch00

crazyoverkdrama said:

arch00

wrote:

»

crazyoverkdrama said:<br />

Hey,

@arch00

@bobsavero

, did you see that part in 1n2d? check out JW's thread. Moaters will probably be jumping in d moat and abyss if they see what i mean. god bless my lagging data connection! Teehee!! 

@crazyoverkdrama

haha yes and i have already made gif from that part 

=))

CTH is so lucky 

=))

Archived