[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Now you know why I love Cutie so? 

@arch00 @bobsavero @crazyoverkdrama

Count me in too, if itz not too late to declare my lub forJunnie bunny :D itz like therez a switch in him... one for NAMJA mode, and the otherz for AEGYO :x

Im planning to start my "rehab" treatment with BM aft 7G ends and during the "drought" season when cutie is busy with the movie filming. but will be at a snail pace... maybe 1 ep per week, tat will be 28 weeks or 7 mths... I can oso concurrently revise OB at one ep per week... and tat can cover 58 weeks... :D

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arch00

my master - @mrdimples - wuahhh. u have HD version. love that face!!! gumawo!!

@crazyoverkdrama : im free until monday. so u can call me when u ready and @arch00 ready too :D

@bobsavero :(( :(( :(( weekend is not a good thing for me , can't watch it wid u guys . I have work :(( :(( u guys can watch it though and will catch it later at night .

@mrdimples OMG the pics thank u my master yoda ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ "restraining " othokke it's so hard .

@arch00
@bobsavero
@crazyoverkdrama

I have 1K pics in my BM folder. There are some HD but also some not so good ones. Whenever I can, I will find those pics of eps which you gals have watched so that they will not spoil your pleasure. I am not sure if you want to trawl through 400 pages. I still have links to some crazy digs on this drama. If you are interested, that is.

Have fun!

251924_345545392185137_1694398233_n.jpg601897_343801969026146_1021415413_n.jpg

Guest arch00

@bobsavero and @crazyoverkdrama if u guys started watching epi 8, then leave me some shaving cream of him huh :D:D I will do my part later =)) =))

Yay!!! A lot of new posters, I'll refrain from posting gifs and images because they contain a lot of spoilers!!!

HAPPY VIEWING EVERYONE!:-*

@chane019 dun worry abt the gals... i think they alrdy gotten tons of spoilers over at JW thread. As for me, I hav alrdy watched BM when it was first telecasted. I normally dun spazz on drama threads except to post pics and vids :)) I rather enjoy the spazz by the gals which is really funny to read :)

@chane019, @ctfrsgp is right, we've been warned, and they can't be restrained in giving us spoilers. So if you have screencaps, you can post them, as long as they are in the episodes that we are watching.. BUT!

If you got hot pics of Cutie, forget the episodes... Just bomb us with the pics, we'll take them! :)) :))

I dont think we show that many pics of Bridal Mask on Joo Won thread recently to spoil Bridal Mask for new viewers. They may already know the gist of the drama and the ending but not the details. So I will still keep to posting pics and stuff of those eps they have seen so far. Just my take.

I think you are frustrated as we all are with 7 Level Civil Servant. The difference is more stark when you compare an epic drama or rather a drama of epic awesomeness like BM to 7LCS. We all like the new fans to know that Joo Won had better dramas than 7LCS. Bridal Mask and Ojakgyo Brothers will remain my favourites for a long time.

Me too... if I need tender and sweet sweet love, I seek out Tae-Hee... and when I need some kicka** actions and very namja masculine love... itzzzz Kang-To aaaahhhh :))

Archived