Bae Suzy 배수지

Admin

Guest sme6k0

[info] Suzy from "Big" got nominated for 49th Baeksang Awards TV popularity. The award ceremony will be on May 9th. (cr: missA中国首站)

Guest mickio

‘Gu Family Secret’ press conference keypoints

Translated by Christina WaNg @christinaWSGL

1. First impression to each other:
In short, compare to recall the first impression to each other, both of them feel comfortable to get along with after the filming started.

2. Suzy talks about how does she feel about Lee Seung Gi? She replies that 이승기씨 is charming and humorous which are what she doesn’t know before. He has a sense of humor which is his charm. And, she also says that 이승기씨 is a considerate person who can take a good care of people around him.

3. About losing weight for 3 kgs, 이승기씨 is commented that the visual effect becomes better.
He’s done lots of efforts for this drama, such as losing weight, practicing to ride a horse…e.t.c., the most hardship among those works which he’s doing is that he couldn’t eat whatever he wants.
And what’sthe second? He says that the action scenes reduces a great energy. However,no matter how tired or hard, he still feels happy during shooting.^^

4. A journalist asks 승기 that does he think this drama can avoid PPL?승기씨 replies, that’s not a problem which he can control. He will do any efforts on acting to complete this drama, but it’s another matter when it comes to commercials. This is a historical drama so it may not happen. Moreover, the completion of the story is very important.Thus, he believes that the director will manage and control all of the details of this drama very well, and he’s looking forward to it.

5. Most of the time, supporters will prepare rice baskets for supporting on the press conference nowadays. However, Fans of 이승기씨 are different from the others. They provide instant noodles instead. HOOK ENTERTAINMENT explains that they advise their supporters to prepare instant noodles in stead of rice in advance for the charity groups which 승기씨 has supported for a long period hope the rice could be changed to instant noodles which can be saved longer than the rice.

6. About the highlight trailer:
The beginning talks about 강치’s antecedent. It seems his mother betrays his father for revealing his father is not a human, but still, 강치 was born but discarded at the river. That’s how his name is created. The one find him and name him as ‘강치.’

7.Certain person who seems to be a fortune-teller tells 여울 who’s complaining that why she couldn't meet her Mr. right,’ You’ll meet yours during the beginning of the month, but you have to avoid meeting him.’

8.강치 and 여울 know each other when they are children. However, 강치 doesn’t recognize 여울 when they’re grownups, and this truth disappointed 여울. When they meet as adults, 강치 feels strange and curious about why 여울 knows that he’s afraid of spider. In fact, 여울 knows 강치 is afraid of spider, so she intentionally used a spider to terrify him when they were kids.

9. There’re another scene which 여울 touches 강치’s face tenderly and slightly accompanies her blue facial expression which shows her sad feelings.

I believe you’re touched by the ending of the tralier. I hope it won’t end up as a tragedy.

The final part of the tralier, 강치 says to 여울: ’ Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.’[걱정마,…..지켜주게니까]
Oh my~~when he finishes his words, he passes out. And, you can hear 여울 says that she choose not to get away from 강치..

Guest sme6k0

BHX6S26CYAApPyP.jpg:large

[Official BTS Photos] Staffs & Casts of 구가의 서 (Kang Chi, The Beginning) Watched the Premiere Together

tumblr_inline_mkytd2wEd81qz4rgp.jpg
tumblr_inline_mkyteeuXaM1qz4rgp.jpg
tumblr_inline_mkytexyhO21qz4rgp.jpg
tumblr_inline_mkytg98q0U1qz4rgp.jpg
tumblr_inline_mkytha3Gew1qz4rgp.jpg

Guest kpopmeetsvancouver

I like to compare ailee with suzy but i jus wanna say one thing both singers are awesome but skill, the trophy goes to ailee. suzy, well.. she doesn't have the best skill but instead, she still pops up in variety shows and doesn't let her fans look away. That's what i like about suzy. 

Guest sme6k0

GU FAMILY BOOK

EP 2 RATINGS

AGB NIELSEN

NATIONWIDE: 12.2% (+1%) - 1st
SEOUL: 13.4%(+1.2%) - 1st

TNS

NATIONWIDE: 12.4%(+0.9%) -1st
SEOUL: 13.4% (+0.3%) - 2nd

AGB Nielsen: Jang Ok Jung: 9.1% (Seoul: 10%)/ God of the Workplace: 12.1% (Seoul: 12.1%)
TNS: Jang Ok Jung: 9.1% (Seoul:10.6%)/ God of the Workplace:12.2%(Seoul:13.5%)

Credit: AGB/TNS

Guest sme6k0

Chinese video site QQ daily chart: Gu Family Book is #1 of K-dramas, and #8 of all dramas, with over 800,000 views

source:tryp96

BHju2Q5CUAI8k8y.jpg:large

Guest sme6k0

[bTS] Lee Seung Gi and Suzy with Director Shin going through their scripts before filming their first meeting.
(cr: GuFamilySecret Twitter)

BHxhaB2CUAA9NoX.jpg

BHxjeTICUAAjt7M.jpg:large

Guest zy_min

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Official CeCi TV] SUZY's Special Film

Guest sme6k0

[April 15, 2013] According to Samhwa Networks, on April 8, Lee Seunggi, Director Shin Woochul, Suzy, and the production crew watched the first episode of Gu Family Book together.  After watching episodes 1 and 2, Lee Seunggi said, “After watching episodes 1 and 2, I was so moved that it’s difficult to express how I feel in words.  It really felt as if I were watching a movie.”

Lee Seunggi said, “While fully matching Writer Kang Eunkyung’s script, I will be faithful to the directing provided by Director Shin Woochul on set,” adding “After watching episodes 1 and 2, my deep respect for [Director Shin and Writer Kang] grew exponentially.”

He stated,”With the first two episodes receiving a warm response, the atmosphere on the filming set has also been fun and enjoyable.  Suzy and I discuss things a lot, and share our opinions about our roles.  Even though this is the first time we are working together, I feel like the chemistry with Suzy is well-matched.”

He continued, “If I can work hard and give my best, I believe this project can come out as one of the best.”

Lee Seunggi said, “Lee Yeonhee and Choi Jinhyuk meet and episodes 1 and 2 are meant to tell the narrative core of how Choi Kangchi comes to life, therefore things were intense and moved swiftly.  However, the Choi Kangchi and Dam Yeowool story that Suzy and I are creating together develops over 22 episodes, therefore, the chemistry and relationship is more lengthy.  With unexpected twists and reversals one could never imagine, a compelling and absorbing story will be told, so it would be great if people can leisurely enjoy watching.”

Production director Park Taeyoung said, “Lee Seunggi practiced sageuk tone and attended action school and went all-in to become Choi Kangchi,” adding “We believe all the hard work Lee Seunggi has poured into transforming into Gu Family Book’s Choi Kangchi will completely shine.”

English: LSGfan via Nate