Bae Suzy 배수지

Admin

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

"Gu Family Book" Suzy, "I speak in the historical tone 24 hrs"

Source | 2013/03/24 |

photo294348.jpg

Suzy's scene in the MBC drama "Gu Family Book" as a female warrior was revealed.

Suzy takes on the role of Dam Yeo-wool, an expert in martial arts and this is her first historical drama since her debut. The veiled hat she is wearing in the picture gives off a mysterious look and synchronizes 100% with her and the character.

Apparently, Suzy is concerned about every angle of her face as well as gesture and tone. She even speaks everyday with the historical tone to keep in practice.

After the first shoot, Suzy said, "There are many interesting things on site. I am excited and happy to work with everyone. I have been attending action school to be better in my character and I also carry around the sword to get used to it. I use the historical tone even when I am not shooting just to get more practice".

Park Tae-yeong, the producer said, "Suzy does her best no matter what she is given. She has prepared a lot for this drama".

Meanwhile, "Gu Family Book" is about Choi Kang-chi, a half man half beast struggling to live a human life. Written by Kang Eun-kyeong and produced te Sin Woo-cheol. To be aired on the 8th of April.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em;">http://upic.me/show/43981562]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em;">http://upic.me/show/43981563]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em;">http://upic.me/show/43981564]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em;">http://upic.me/show/43981565]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em;">http://upic.me/show/43981566]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em;">http://upic.me/show/43981567]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. " target="_blank" rel="nofollow" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em;">http://upic.me/show/43981569]imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

[NEWS] 130327 Suzy speaks about her role in Gu Family Book drama (Eng Translations)
Source: missAfacts

[img]
“It’s a story about, in reality a human and not a human love story can’t be together. So this is what makes Gu Family Book is more attractive. Screenplay also really fun and Gu Family Book is a bit like the vampire genre, but not the common one.” Suzy said.

Suzy character in this drama is as a martial arts instructor. About this character Suzy said with a smile “I am still a tender woman too”.

“My father runs a Taekwondo school. So since I was a kid I always see people doing Taekwondo, and learned about it too. It’s like this kid is having a good impact from Taekwondo”, She said.

Suzy appeared as a martial arts instructor she had been trained with high level martial arts. She worked hard and practice some action scenes since last January. Suzy is expected to showcase a new look to the viewers through the action historical drama. She really had high intensity training.

Drama official staff said” Suzy learned more quickly than others, and one immature cognitive behavior in Taekwondo.”

“I have my charm in this, I don’t know why. Maybe because I’m still at my young age and still has a lot of energy, not sure. But I will show you my best”, Suzy said.

Suzy is really a bright and energetic person, she always bow to he senior actors and crew on set and also to her drama partner Lee Seunggi.

Gu Family Book will be broadcasted the first episode on April 8 at 9:55PM KST on MBC.

(cr newsen, translated into english by missafacts.com)

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

class="content-title" Seoyeon’s House from “Architecture 101″ Opens Up As a Cafe lightningstix March 27, 2013  Seoyeon’s House from “Architecture 101″ Opens Up As a Cafe

Here’s hoping that none of you missed out on the great film “Architecture 101.” The film did very well in the Korean box office, with over an audience of 4 million. The main female character “Seoyeon” was played by both miss A’s Suzy and Han Ga In.

One important part of the movie was Seoyeon’s house. In the story, she asks her first love to make a house for her in Jeju Island. The house that was created in the movie is now going to be used as a café. The café called “Café Seoyeon’s House” will open on March 27.

Uhm Tae Woong and Han Ga In both talked about how they were happy with the café. Uhm Tae Woong stated, “The film ‘Architecture 101’ was so great and I am happy that the set will stay for such a long time. I am happy that there is a place in Jeju Island that I can come to proudly. I hope that the café will be a place for other people to make memories of their first love and also think about their first love.”

Han Ga In stated, “After seeing the sign ’Seoyeon’s House’ I felt really good. Even though I did not invest at all I got a house in a great place. After the movie I was a bit sad that the filming set would disappear. A new place has now been created that I can come visit after I am older. It is a thankful present.”

The café will open from 10am to 10pm. 

2013032713043026853_1_59_20130327165625.

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

class="content-title" Suzy Talks About Her Role in Upcoming Drama “Gu Family Book” lightningstix March 27, 2013  Suzy Talks About Her Role in Upcoming Drama “Gu Family Book”

miss A’s Suzy had an interview with MBC’s PR team on March 27 where she talked about her role in the upcoming MBC drama “Gu Family Book.” Suzy will be playing the character named “Dam Yeo Wool” who is a martial arts instructor.

Suzy said of the role, “I think I was attracted to the drama because it was a love story about a half-human half-beast. Although a bit different from ‘Gu Family Book,’ I enjoy vampire genres.”

She also talked a bit about how she was already prepared for her role, “My father ran a Tae Kwon Do dojo, so I learned Tae Kwon Do when I was younger. I believe that my younger years learning Tae Kwon Do was very similar to the positive personality of ‘Dam Yeo Wool.’”

Suzy then spoke about her charms, “I really don’t know what my charms are. (Laughter) I think it’s my fresh energy because I am young. I will try my best to show you better acting.”

“Gu Family Book” will begin broadcasting on April 8.

Guest sme6k0

Suzy casts her gaze on Lee Seung Gi for ‘Gu Family Book’

2806-20839.jpg

Upcoming MBC TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Gu Family Book’ is currently in the midst of filming, and the production team has now released new photos of Lee Seung Gi and miss A’s Suzy meeting for the first time in the drama.

Lee Seung Gi and Suzy play the roles of fiery half beast half human Choi Kang Chi and talented martial arts instructor Dam Woo Yeol respectively in the drama. In the photos, Suzy is seen gazing intently at a motionless Lee Seung Gi, while the latter is seen harbouring a strong sense of hostility towards her, and adding several layers of expectation through their first meeting.

This particular scene was recently filmed in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province where Suzy who was the youngest member on the set, greeted everyone politely upon her arrival, while Lee Seung Gi reciprocated with his trademark bright smile. Both of them analysed the script together so that they could better get into the scene, and although it was their first time acting together, they showed perfect chemistry together when the cameras begun rolling. Because of their outgoing and bubbly personalities, both of them couldn’t help but burst out in laughter once filming ended, and this helped to create an amiable working environment.

The scene that was filmed on the day involved Suzy looking after Lee Seung Gi who had fainted. Director Shin Woo Chul who is known for his attention to details while directing, told Suzy, “You should have a stare that feels like you are looking at a loved one.” Suzy immediately got down to work and managed to portray that feeling with her eyes, while Lee Seung Gi also managed to portray his emotions perfectly.

The drama’s producer said, “Lee Seung Gi and Suzy looked really compatible with each other, and is definitely a visual couple. Although it’s their first time filming a period drama, they are continuously working hard to create the best production. Please wait in anticipation for their ‘Gu Family Book’ drama.”

Light-hearted action period drama ‘Gu Family Book’ is a story about half beast half human Choi Kang Chi’s quest to become a human, and will make its debut on April 8th at 9:55PM (KST).

cr: Yahoo Philippines

Guest sme6k0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y4vOdrxy6pM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aNxqeLG_SXs

tumblr_mkkww4rHU31ridtg5o2_1280.jpg
BGxQxPrCEAEpVD5.jpg
201304012230180410_1.jpg