Bae Suzy 배수지

Admin

Guest zy_min

Ratings ep 24 "구가의 서" 25.06.2013 AGB Nielsen: Nationwide/Seoul: 19.5% (+1.7%) / 22.9% (+1.8%)
Ratings ep 24 "구가의 서" 25.6.2013 TNmS: Nationwide / Seoul: 18.7% (+1%) / 22.1% (+1.9%)

via ForSuzy twitter

Guest zy_min

class="subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; font-size: 1.4em; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: helvetica; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

http://m.star.naver....8&lfrom=twitter

Suzy Becomes an Idol Among Celebrities

OSEN | 2013.06.25 16:25
last updated 2013.06.25 17:21571
201306251618779174_51c94562de569_59_2013

[OSEN= Na Young Choi] Miss A's Suzy, an idol has once again proved her growing popularity through 'Gu Family Book', a drama she features in. She proved her potential as an actress as well. 

Following 'Architecture 101', a movie that gained huge polularity, Suzy once again put 'Gu Family Book' on the filmography and strengthened her image of 'first lover'. It seems that Suzy is remembered more by the current drama than her last one 'Big'.

One thing about Suzy's popularity is that, it is proved in almost any other TV programs. Recently, everyone admitted when Kim Gura said 'Suzy is the 'it girl' these days' in MBC entertainment program 'Golden Fishery-Radio Star'. Meanwhile, After School's Lizzy demonstrated her so-called talent she personally thought beats Suzy, making everyone in the studio burst into laughters.

In addition,'Gu Family Book''s Choi Jin Hyuk, when asked whether he thinks Suzy is pretty in MBC FM4U 'Park Kyung Lim's 2'o clock Date', he answered without any hesitation "There is no need to answer. Even my collegue celebrities are dying to see Suzy. I do think she is the 'it girl' these days".

Moreover, Suzy was an exception even in JTBC's media critique program 'Ssuljun (썰전)' famous for its harsh criticisms. Hu Ji Woong, the program's MC further stated that the reason why movie directors are dying to cast Suzy is becuase she is beautiful and talented as much as Sophie Marceu of 'La Boum' yet she does not recognize the fact. He continued to talk about Suzy's potential as a talented actress as he said "A number of directors hope to carve the yet rough diamond to discover the true diamond in Suzy." 

The general movie industry sees something special in Suzy. They think her emotions are overall well-expressed, yet she needs to imrprove in her lines, vocal and a more sophisticated acting. However, they still think Suzy has this halo that only top actresses of the past had.

One staff from the entertainment industry said that "Staffs can't take their eyes off Suzy in studios. Many male actors also hope to shoot films with Suzy and it seems this will continue for quite a while".

nyc@osen.co.kr

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

via Suzy OH forum

Guest zy_min

Suzy, "I couldn't even sleep"
Source | 2013/06/25
photo321786.jpg

Suzy was greatly reviewed for her outstanding performance as Dam Yeo-wool in the MBC drama "Gu Family Book". Her romance with Lee Seung-gi in the role of Choi Kang-chi sweetened up the atmosphere and became the heroine.Suzy said, "I learned a lot from this drama. I was taken care of by many people like the director and fellow actors and actresses so I was able to gain more confidence. It was easy to act out Yeo-wool because she is more like me".She also showed her gratitude towards Lee Seung-gi and the director. She said, "The director doesn't talk much but whenever he would tell me I did well at the end of a scene, I would feel so good - I couldn't even sleep. I felt like Yeo-wool for real and Seung-gi looked like Kang-chi too".Suzy said, "I am grateful many people loved what I did. I didn't even feel tired. I hope to see you soon with something else soon".

photo321785.jpg

Source : article.joinsmsn.com/... ( English )

Guest zy_min

[starcast] "Yeo-wool takes off Hanbok” Before and after the last shoot

naverenter | 2013.06.26 11:51
last updated | 2013.06.26 13:45

114814630_1.jpg

MBC’s ‘Gu Family’s Book' came to an end. Dam Yeo-wook (Suzy) was shot and killed by a henchman of Cho Gwan-woong (Lee Sung-jae). Still it was not a sad ending. She was reborn 422 years later and came across Choi Gang-chi (Lee Seung-gi) and it was an open closure.  

To be honest, ‘Starcast’ was already aware of this shocking ending. We did not know the details but at least we knew that Suzy was going to take off Hanbok (Korean traditional outfit). How? We met Suzy in front of a hair salon on the day of the last shoot.    

114832823_2.jpg

We go back to 24th of June when the last episode of ‘Gu Family’s Book was filmed. If fact, the target of ‘Starcast’ was <Suzy in Hanbok who descended to Apgujeong-dong>. Isn’t it fresh to imagie Suzy in the traditional outfit at Apgujung, the symbol of trends? We thought that it would be the last chance to capture this excellent contrast.

We found Suzy even though she tried to cover and hide herself. We noticed her just with her long straight hair and bright skin. Most of all, her face without makeup stood out. Before she entered the hair salon she did not wear any makeup. Her glowing face was perfect. 

114848094_3.jpg

The casual look stood out as well. She wore a black t-shirt, a cap, hot pants, and flip-flops. The silver necklace hanging down long was the only accessory she wore. In fact, the items are not special at all, but it feels different when Suzy wears them, right?  

The boxy t-shirt covered the hot pants, making the perfect bottomless look. The long and straight legs were outstanding. They were flawless. The plain outfits emphasized her doll-like clear face. She wore a cap to cover her non-makeup face but could not hide the gorgeous skin.

114909765_4.jpg

Another eye-catching item was a ‘script’. It was good to see her pay more attention to her script instead of kill heels. The script paper looked crumpled at a glance. Suzy trying hard to study the script comes to our mind. She then entered the hair salon with the last script in her arms. 

And then two hours passed. Did she change into Hanbok?

114943360_5.jpg

She had a style change. We could not see Yeo-wool in Hanbok. Our prediction was wrong. She came out in her casual look again. We realized later that she filmed the scene where Yeo-wool is reborn that day.

Yeo-wool in the modern times would look like this, right? She took off the cap and let her long hair down. She took off the hot pants and wore long pants. She wore kill heels to stress her beautiful legs. The eye makeup made her eyes clearer and more remarkable.   

115000991_6.jpg

"I am all ready"

115023561_7.jpg

"What time is it?"

115041308_8.jpg

She was full of life on her way back to her van. She seemed to be humming to herself. She took out her cell phone to check the time. She still looked bright in spite of demanding schedules. She seemed to head to the shooting set with light steps. It would be the reason why she is loved.  

115053839_9.jpg

Suzy was recognized with her acting skills and star quality through the drama. She played the perky and lively Dam Yeo-wool perfectly. After taking a rest, she is expected to come back as a member of Miss A soon. We will look forward to her transformation on stage, too.  

Written by Kim Su-ji (Dispatch)
Photographed by Lee Seung-hoon (Dispatch)

via Suzy OH forum

Guest zy_min

One of the gfb staff just tweeted a photo taken with Suzy
b4md.jpg
Suzy stayed back until the end of the wrap up party so that the crew members can take pictures with her.

via GFB soompi thread