[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Shajoona Yes she looks pretty..maybe it's her makeup that day. You can see Min Jung wearing a lighter makeup that day. Btw, I'm not a hater..I like her. I thought she looked pretty too, gorgeous in fact. I was raving at her beauty in twitter, so don't take me the wrong way..><

I like all the actors and actresses in this drama so far..that's why I'm raving over this drama so much. IU is going to be a guest as well. Woot!!

Guest getoba

Suzy is pretty but i think she will be really gorgeous the day she stop have a bang. Bang is the enemy of asian woman. Bang= cute, pretty.

NO bang=gorgeous, a true beauty.

For exemple i show han ji min in rooftop prince to my friend, they said she's cute. But when i show them han ji min in padam padam they said she is gorgeous, a godess.

Then suzy next drama no bang.

To come back to the drama i hope watch a great drama.

Guest cancerb

So DaRan n KyungJun are the real OTP, eventhough GY is the male lead here, but i think story wise it would be best n more creative if in the end they switch think back at normal, making DR be together with the real KJ. It will leave more impression i guess, to the viewers.
Another reason is it will feel too sad if they make KJ soul get stuck forever in YJ's body.

So DaRan n KyungJun are the real OTP, eventhough GY is the male lead here, but i think story wise it would be best n more creative if in the end they switch think back at normal, making DR be together with the real KJ. It will leave more impression i guess, to the viewers.

Another reason is it will feel too sad if they make KJ soul get stuck forever in YJ's body.

Guest cancerb

^
Of course ure right sis, but to me its kinda obvious that they were indeed the OTP, the summary already hint on that. And also by looking at all the supporting characters and their roles in the story it tells clearly that thing will most probably revolves around those two.
The question is at how they gonna wrap up the relation thing, which paths they will decided to go down, stick through to body or soul?

And as for KJ's baby-ish face, im not that trouble with it, whats more important is their chemistry moreover their ambience around each other, n from teasers n stills that have been released before, they def have it in them. It could be just me though, but just like u said watching the real episodes will be the best deal to convince us more^^

^

Of course ure right sis, but to me its kinda obvious that they were indeed the OTP, the summary already hint on that. And also by looking at all the supporting characters and their roles in the story it tells clearly that thing will most probably revolves around those two.

The question is at how they gonna wrap up the relation thing, which paths they will decided to go down, stick through to body or soul?

And as for KJ's baby-ish face, im not that trouble with it, whats more important is their chemistry moreover their ambience around each other, n from teasers n stills that have been released before, they def have it in them. It could be just me though, but just like u said watching the real episodes will be the best deal to convince us more^^

OMGGGG its today guys!!!! FINALLY the long awaited moment. I am so hooked! With this and Bridal Mask..Anyone else who watch that show as well?

This KJ looks fine, he doesnt look too young for DR, and he shows some serious emotional faces. I am glad he is not a idol-turned-actor-who-is stiff-with acting..like some idols, not all of them :).

I can foresee having a crush on him already and I ship him ^^. Maybe the future-LeeMinHo is born.

Suzyyyyy...missed her too!

OMGGGG its today guys!!!! FINALLY the long awaited moment. I am so hooked! With this and Bridal Mask..Anyone else who watch that show as well?

This KJ looks fine, he doesnt look too young for DR, and he shows some serious emotional faces. I am glad he is not a idol-turned-actor-who-is stiff-with acting..like some idols, not all of them :).

I can foresee having a crush on him already and I ship him ^^. Maybe the future-LeeMinHo is born.

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

Wahaha...today is the day!!!

Well as what I've read, people already ship KJ to DR...yeah they are really cute together.
As for me, I ship YJ in KJ's body to Mari...LOL.. I just don't want to leave Mari alone HAHA...

I hope there will be eng sub available immediately. I've been waiting for this drama and been crazy about it for a month.
BIG!!!

Wahaha...today is the day!!!

Well as what I've read, people already ship KJ to DR...yeah they are really cute together.

As for me, I ship YJ in KJ's body to Mari...LOL.. I just don't want to leave Mari alone HAHA...

I hope there will be eng sub available immediately. I've been waiting for this drama and been crazy about it for a month.

BIG!!!

Archived