[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

new pics of our Yoon Jae ♥ :

Gong Yoo's picture for the success of "Big"

photo240309.jpg

Actor Gong Yoo who is coming back for the first time in five years with the drama "Big", wished good luck for the dramas start off.

Gong Yoo previously mentioned at the premier release of "Big" that he felt pressured by the role of the 18 year old he had to act out. In the picture, Gong Yoo is wearing a white shirt with a crooked cap, holding up a cake with a look of cheekiness on his face. He actually looks like a teenager unlike the romantic and soft image of the real Gong Yoo.

Gong Yoo takes on the role of Seo Yoon-jae who is a talented doctor but one day gets possessed by the spirit of 18-year-old Kang Kyeongjoon. To be released on the 4th of June.

Source : Hancinema

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meisk

I just watched Invincible Youth 2 (Suzy),Baek Seunghyun is one of the guests.They showed a short clip of BIG. The scene where Chongsik first met Mari at the school.He's like love at the first sight with Mari. I like Chongsik already..lol 

Guest meisk

I just watched Invincible Youth 2 (Suzy),Baek Seunghyun is one of the guests.They showed a short clip of BIG. The scene where Chongsik first met Mari at the school.He's like love at the first sight with Mari. I like Chongsik already..lol 

Guest luffyfan

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; text-align: left; "sorry evryonei made a mistake ^^

Guest apricot

@thegirlwho Yes, I want Kyun Joon and Daran to end up together. Damn I cannot edit my previous post!! What I mean is I want Gong Yoo to be with Lee Min Jung, just that his soul is Kyun Joon. Haha..isn't it perfect for Daran? I mean she gets the looks as well as the playful spirit. If Daran and Kyun Joon ends up together and Kyun Joon is in his own body, that's weird..

Appearance wise, it's weird..coz Kyun Joon looks like a kid next to the Daran, a handsome kid that is..lol. Idk I don't know which couple to support actually..I like them both! XD

Two more days before the first episode! I'm soooo excited..all I think is the laughter that Hong Sisters will bring us. We're in for a ride..wooooo!

Guest flora47

i don't know who is the real OTP .If she will end up with KJ,even if his soul is inside YJ's body ,i don't understand why the actor was not at the press conference.Ok, he will be played by GY but for me it makes sense that he is also important in the story .Or KJ  will  only re-appear in the last episodes if he takes back his body or he will stay forever in YJ's body .It's kind of sadAfter the 2th episode ,i think we will know with who she will endI wonder how long DR and YJ  were together?The Hong Sisters have never done  a drama where the couple were already together

hello guys..

oh my god..

here is a link for Cast of BIG - KBS entertainment weekly..i found it in suzy tumblr..by a great person called @iambigenough

so since i don't have the main youtube line i will post her tumblr link for you guys and you can watch the video from there..

http://iambigenough.tumblr.com/

her tumblr is amazing ..god bless her/him..
and all the credit to her..

but oh god we see when Mari and KJ( in YJ's body )first met..
aigoo our mari is so pretty
finally more of Suzy..
aigoo but why did KJ (in yj's body ) make our DR cry..?!! WHY!!!

and yes GY and LMJ are enjoying laughing at how cute suzy is..

ahhhh i can't wait for this drama..

and thank you dear @sakurakimchi for the video ^^

Guest tainocchi

Tick Tock Tick Tock .... Cant wait ! ^^ Loving the OST. The boy looks so much like Gong Yoo. Sorry, I havent got to their names yet.

awww just saw the interview ( thanks for posting the links =])... love the interactions of those 3 xD aigooo ♥ 
hahaha I LOL at this part xD ... I'm pretty positive about Seung Gi doing a cameo on the drama ... he's one of the celebrities friends of Min Jung( they became close after endorsing the same clothing brand for 2 years ) and he's also in great terms with Hong sisters ...

tumblr_m4zznpKpHx1rolxn4o1_250.gif
Seung Gi ah ... she wants to see you on the set! :> so run faster =P
2 days ... only 2 days!!!

hahaha found an article about the interview ^^ class="entry-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 10pt; text-align: center; padding: 0px; margin: 15px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; "Gong Yoo disagrees with Lee Min Jung but in total agreement with Suzygong_yoo_suzy_lee_min_jung_interview_120 class="entry-title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 15px 0px 5px; "

Gong Yoo had different reactions to Lee Min Jung and Suzy‘s skin care secrets.

On the June 2nd installment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’, the viewers were invited to the interview with the leading actors Gong Yoo, Suzy, and Lee Min Jung of KBS drama ‘Big’.

Regarding Gong Yoo’s first impression, Suzy said, “He’s cool.” Lee Min Jung also complimented Gong Yoo saying, “I’m paying much attention because he’s the top visual.” Gong Yoo said embarrassed by all the compliment, “They’re just saying that because it’s in front of the camera.”

When asked about the skin care regimen, Lee Jin Jung said, “I think laughter is effective for skin care.” Gong Yoo joked disagreeing looking to his side, “I don’t think so.”

About the dongahn skin, Suzy said, “I think it’s because I am young” and Gong Yoo got on board with that statement right away.

On the program, Lee Min Jung picked Lee Seung Gi and Suzy picked Lee Min Ki as the entertainer they would like to invite for cameo roles on the drama.

Source : Kpopfever

Guest timpa

I could definitely see myself ending up rooting for Kyung-Joon/Da-Ran (regardless of what body Kyung Joon is in) there is the age-gap and the student/teacher thing...but heck one of the Korean manhwa's (comics) I read was Unbalanced x Unbalanced which was a HS senior who was in love with his homeroom teacher so I guess I'm able to accept that. Now if it was like the original Tom Hanks movie and Kyung Joon was like 12 years old... Uh yea then I would have issues ;)

Archived