[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meisk

^

So Kyungjoon does like his teacher..Ha..this will be interesting. I wonder if Daran know the truth sooner or later.Will Kyungjoon reveal everything to her? Or is it Mari who will be the first one to notice it? :-?

^

So Kyungjoon does like his teacher..Ha..this will be interesting. I wonder if Daran know the truth sooner or later.Will Kyungjoon reveal everything to her? Or is it Mari who will be the first one to notice it? :-?

maybe she knows something ... because her attitude towards Daran is always so rude xD ... so I think she smells something between these two

another pic of our OTP!!! ♥

34gkjkj.jpg

@ Baidu

Guest meisk

maybe she knows something ... because her attitude towards Daran is always so rude xD ... so I think she smells something between these two

I think at first Daran must be confused why her fiancee acting weird. Daran and Kyungjoon have a "special" relationship together. He's the troublemaker student. Usually teacher remember the trouble kids the most,right? lol Mari must know something about Daran and Kyungjoon.That's why she acting like that with Daran. XD

Super excited for next week. 3 days to go~

Guest apricot

DAEBAK! I love Shin Won Ho and Lee Min Jung! Their characters are double in age but I can see their chemistry!! The one where they are in the rain and Shin Won Ho held an umbrella for Lee Min Jung..daebak. I can't believe I like them..haha.

So that means whether Lee Min Jung ends up with Shin Won Ho or Gong Yoo, I wouldn't mind..lol. XD BUT of course, I still believe prefer Gong Yoo, it makes sense too. Shin Won Ho's character is too young for Daran.

The best ending would be for Min Jung to end up with Gong Yoo who is in Kyung Joon's body..but poor Shin Won Ho, he will be in a coma..I can't see him after that..hee

Few more days, I'm hyped up!!

aigooooo..ya KJ..please don't make our DR confused..and don't break our mari heart..hahahaha this is funny GY is the main lead but it seems like Shin won ho is controlling the story ..i mean the spirit XD

mmmm, then KJ will take advantage on the situation (being in YJ's body) to be close to DR..but our mari is watching him..hahahaha..you go my girl don't ever give up on your love that easy..maybe in some point when the drama air..i would like to see mari stop suffering from KJ..but know..i want her to fight..because it's so fun..i hope that she won't be so much trouble to DR..she already have so many issues to deal with..

and i just read that suzy and Baek Sung Hyun was filming Invincible Youth 2 together..maybe i will start to ship them too..they look so cute ..but i prefer KJ×mari <3

aigooo seems like most of people are starting to love the idea of Shin Won Ho - Min Jung couple xD ...

@apricot , dear ... on the drama , Daran is only 24 ... so he's not that younger for her ( Yoon Jae = 30 , Daran = 24 , Kyung Joon = 18 ... so according to the info Kyung Joon and Yoon Jae are under the same zodiac sign xDDD ... only 12 years apart ) and their loveline is not that unbelievable

more pics of our lovely Daran ♥ :

daran_new1.png

daran_new2.png

daran_new6.jpg

daran_new7.jpg

daran_new3.png

@ LMJ DC Gall

aigooooo..ya KJ..please don't make our DR confused..and don't break our mari heart..hahahaha this is funny GY is the main lead but it seems like Shin won ho is controlling the story ..i mean the spirit XD

mmmm, then KJ will take advantage on the situation (being in YJ's body) to be close to DR..but our mari is watching him..hahahaha..you go my girl don't ever give up on your love that easy..maybe in some point when the drama air..i would like to see mari stop suffering from KJ..but know..i want her to fight..because it's so fun..i hope that she won't be so much trouble to DR..she already have so many issues to deal with..

and i just read that suzy and Baek Sung Hyun was filming Invincible Youth 2 together..maybe i will start to ship them too..they look so cute ..but i prefer KJ×mari <3

I also think that Mari will not be easy to Daran at all ... she will put all her efforts to gain the heart of Kyung Joon and I can't blame her ... just like Kyung Joon loves Daran, Mari loves him

but now guys ... YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO!!! there are new scenes about Daran and Kyung Joon!!!! * ahhh he fell in love at first sight too! * xD and he's so adorable, always around her T_T

Guest soompigalz

@the girl who, DaRan is actually 26 in the drama, they change it from the initial 24 y.o, i guess 26 is more believable coz 24 is like too young for a high school teacher. ^^

Anyway i just realize at how tall Shin WonHo is, he is just 21 and already be that tall :-O . In the press con he def beat GY by a few inch i think.

@the girl who, DaRan is actually 26 in the drama, they change it from the initial 24 y.o, i guess 26 is more believable coz 24 is like too young for a high school teacher. ^^

Anyway i just realize at how tall Shin WonHo is, he is just 21 and already be that tall :-O . In the press con he def beat GY by a few inch i think.

ohhh I see! thanks for the correction , sis! ... yep, I think is also better... because a 24 years old teacher was a bit unbelievable xD

now ... new Daran pics with Kyung Joon =] :

daran_new4.png

daran_new5.png

daran_new8.png

daran_new10.jpg

daran_new9.jpg

@ LMJ DC Gall

I also think that Mari will not be easy to Daran at all ... she will put all her efforts to gain the heart of Kyung Joon and I can't blame her ... just like Kyung Joon loves Daran, Mari loves him

but now guys ... YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO!!! there are new scenes about Daran and Kyung Joon!!!! * ahhh he fell in love at first sight too! * xD and he's so adorable, always around her T_T

oh my god...poor DR..YJ is always busy and whenever they have a date something urgent came up in his job so he cancel their date..

last time she cried and told him.."it's is so hard for me, i can't take it anymore..YJ will you marry me because you feel sorry for me or because you really love me or because you just want to get married and end with it " then she end the call..since KJ was there and hear that ..then i'm sorry guys but seeing the relationship between YJ and DR makes me sure 90% that DR will be with KJ so yeah..even though that i wanted KJ to be with mari and DR with YJ..but seriously DR totally break my heart she need someone to care and adore her..

and i totally love her scene with KJ in the bus and in the school he asked her "are you following me this time?!"

hahahaha so funny

so after DR end the call with YJ she started to hit her head

and saying " i must be crazy , why did i do that?!!" and then we see KJ saying " oh oh " ahhhh so much charisma..

then he snatch DR's phone from her hand and she told him to give it back

..they went together to some place with his bike..then YJ call her " i'm sorry for giving you such a hard time, where are you now?!! let's meet and talk" then he went to see her

KJ left and when he was driving on the road an accident happened so he and YJ end up on the water..oh my god..oh my god..what a sad scene and you can hear the new ost for davichi playing in the background..i'm already crying..poor YJ he actually came all the way to see her..i took back what i said about him..he really care about her..

ahhhhhhh

oh my god..

when DR saw YJ(KJ soul) walking and then she hugged him...ahhh he was naked people..not full but in the top and she actually hugged him ahhhh lucky so lucky she cried and say to him

" YJ..i know i was wrong " he pushed her away and said " do you know who i am?!!"

then she said "YJ, what's wrong?!!" then he said "i'm Kang Kyung Joon " oh my god he told her ..oh my god

GY said that he have so many NG because it's been a long time since he filmed a drama..aigoo our poor GY!

and our LMJ oh my god she is so cute people ...did you saw that part in the minute 7:58 when the flash or the light or whatever turn off so she said " oh,it turned off" and asked them if they can turn it on again and when they did she smile happily..ahhhhhh so cute ..i'm dying

okay this drama is going to be DAEBAK ..i can't wait

thank you my dear @the girl who!

huh??? i can see the video in my pc and mys sis laptop x_x anyone with the same problem of jai???

no i can see it sweetie.i put it as a link above not as an embedded video..i hope that it's gonna work with jaiwook..

okay guys sorry for my bad english in the post above it because i was listening to the song while writing my post hahahaha

anyway here is the cover for the first ost:

>

► Track Title: (01) 너라서 (Not For Everyone)

► Song Artist: Davichi

► Drama: Big

► Album: 빅 OST Part.1

► Release Date: June 4, 2012

i can't wait XD

Archived