[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samgirl

LOL okay who here is holding their breath for the kiss? I sure am but this ep left me sated.. boohhh!! but yaahhh!! for tomorrow's ep we are gonna get a back to back revelation so please let the kiss be in the middle and dont it be like a cliffhanger for next week!

Just a random thought but I think the kiss scene will probably be the deal breaker for the DR and KJ drama. Wasn't he wearing the same shirt in the preview for tomorrows episode where he runs off after hearing the SY talk about how DR is waiting for another guy and while she was she even took off her wedding ring. Which means, by then KJ would have figured out DR likes him so he ran off all happy

:)

- This is all just speculation though =P -

P.s. YJ mother is a complete sociopath, Like legitimately there is something seriously wrong with this lady. 

Guest platini09

Just a random thought but I think the kiss scene will probably be the deal breaker for the DR and KJ drama. Wasn't he wearing the same shirt in the preview for tomorrows episode where he runs off after hearing the SY talk about how DR is waiting for another guy and while she was she even took off her wedding ring. Which means, by then KJ would have figured out DR likes him so he ran off all happy

P.s. YJ mother is a complete sociopath, Like legitimately there is something seriously wrong with this lady. 

LOL okay who here is holding their breath for the kiss? I sure am but this ep left me sated.. boohhh!! but yaahhh!! for tomorrow's ep we are gonna get a back to back revelation so please let the kiss be in the middle and dont it be like a cliffhanger for next week!

Guest samgirl

Ofcourse Kissing Monster must be soo happy! kekkeek i hope this ep rated well i mean gosh Yoo is moving in every scene whether he be Yoon Jae and Kyung Jae! 
Oh and if KBS could kindly give us a BTS of that kiss about to happen tomorrow XMAS will come early for me :) 
@the girl who! I LOVE your avatar do you perhaps have a BIGger version of that? For a laptop wallie?

Ofcourse Kissing Monster must be soo happy! kekkeek i hope this ep rated well i mean gosh Yoo is moving in every scene whether he be Yoon Jae and Kyung Jae! 
Oh and if KBS could kindly give us a BTS of that kiss about to happen tomorrow XMAS will come early for me :) 
@the girl who! I LOVE your avatar do you perhaps have a BIGger version of that? For a laptop wallie?

EP 12 PREVIEW 

Yoon Jae: You said when you wash the dishes, you take off your ring, do you think I will hold it for you? Yoon Jae's dad: (sorry I couldn't catch because the video is broken TT) Yoon Jae's mom: so you choose…it's me and Yoon Jae…or Kang Kyung Joon…. Yoon Jae: What are you looking for?? The Seo Yoon Jae you miss, or cocky Seo Yoon Jae's mom? Ma Ri: You said Kyung Joon's father came here?? I'm not in the hospital lobby, where I will meet your father here… Se Young: She came to buy a guy's birthday present…She went and go to wait for that guy, and she took off her ring too… Yoon Jae: Gil Da Ran..you are a dead meat now (he's happy because it's the present for Kyung Joon's birthday!!)
Source : Vingle

Guest samgirl

thank you to the kind soul who did the translation of the preview!! 
"Yoon Jae/Kyung joon: Gil Daran You are dead meat! "
Fans self!! Why's this statement HOT!!! I love everything it implies!!!

Guest samgirl

i know right my mind just went to the gutter LOL blame it on too much sexual tension between these two! 

Guest platini09

Guest samgirl

Archived