[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smurfer01

hello! anyone who can share the english subs for the last two episodes?Darksmurf is still not not done with the subs. Thanks  in advance!

Guest sailorenigma

I THINK I DIED! =P~ OMO, how am I suppose to go to work and work properly if I just saw those amazing spoilers!?!!! @-) *sniffs* I don't wanna go to work!!! :(( Although, I need to :P LOL

Guest singapore0950

oh dear! oh dear!! oh dear!!

tonight, we have to standby tissue with us? No, I doesn't it.... sigh! Teacher Gil have feeling with Kyung Joon but the body is belong to Yoon Jae. And yet, both are brothers? OMG! I cant imaging what is the next. It is very sad which the very last scene KJ don't know to give any further more burden to Teacher Gil.... oh dear.... oh dear... But somehow, I have confused as KJ all time have feeling towards Teacher Gil. right? Why he keep telling himself that he will control his feeling? can anyone tell me.....

However, is it please sob sob sob......:(

cannot wait for tonight ep. :( sob sob sob sob

Big waves to the girl who!!! :D

Guest platini09

hey guys, I decided to register after being a SR in this thread, so excited after seeing these BTS pix, but will this happen in tonight ep, or tmr? I dont want to wait anymore, and, anyone know the link to watch online tonight,
http://www.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/?id=KBS2# seems not working with me, I choose KBS2 but nothing appear, anyone know other links or how it work with this, plz tell me, thank u so much :)

Guest katfish

Just a random thought but I think the kiss scene will probably be the deal breaker for the DR and KJ drama. Wasn't he wearing the same shirt in the preview for tomorrows episode where he runs off after hearing the SY talk about how DR is waiting for another guy and while she was she even took off her wedding ring. Which means, by then KJ would have figured out DR likes him so he ran off all happy :) 

- This is all just speculation though =P -
P.s. YJ mother is a complete sociopath, Like legitimately there is something seriously wrong with this lady. 

Archived