[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

I started to hate Kyung Joon;s Character ..!!! He always think about Daran while MAri is always there for him... if he doesn't want Mari to be with him then he should atleast tell Mari in the first place...I pity Mari's Character everyone is bashing her and most people find her annoying

If kyungJoon doesn't want Mari then KyungJoon has to do something so that Mari will stop following him everywhere

I Pity Mari so much ...!!! 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started to hate Kyung Joon;s Character ..!!! He always think about Daran while MAri is always there for him... if he doesn't want Mari to be with him then he should atleast tell Mari in the first place...I pity Mari's Character everyone is bashing her and most people find her annoying

If kyungJoon doesn't want Mari then KyungJoon has to do something so that Mari will stop following him everywhere

I Pity Mari so much ...!!! 

Guest kuteykoreanangel

Hey guys- don't know if someone pointed this out but the ep11 preview is out

:)

다란(이민정)은 경준(공유)에게로 향하는 마음을 잡을려고 노력하고, 마리(배수지)는 경준의 아버지를 찾아 나선다. 한편 경준(신원호)을 찾으로 한국으로 온 윤재의 아버지는 경준의 영혼이 들어있는 윤재와 만나게 되는데...

Could anyone give a rough translation? Something to do with Mari continuing her search for KJ's father and KJ's dad meeting KJ in YJ's body? Not sure, my Korean ain't that great >_<

@ es-ell
Hmm if he does it won't Mari go all mad and go around telling everyone about the soul-swap?  :-/
Anyways. I also hope nobody dies in this show and the writers don't pull a "49 Days" on us all. I have given up on trying to predict the OTP for BIG and the ending of this show because I don't know how to anymore! My head aches if I think about it too much, haha! I'll just sit, watch and hang on tight. 
I have a feeling it might end up like the Jdrama 'Overtime' though. ('m not trying to compare a Jdrama to a Kdrama but the situation is slightly similar.) I watched multiple times like, 10 years ago, and I couldn't understand why it ended like that. Even now after I become an adult I still wonder why. I was so disappointed. 
Why? because:
The main actor (photographer), is supposed to be 5 years younger than the main actress. The main actor had so many scenes with the main actress but in the end it was the second lead (doctor) [WHY is it always the doctor?!] that the actress chose in the end. The main actor gave the actress and the 2nd lead his blessings. I cried. In frustration and sadness. LOL.
Who knows? If based on above theory, maybe KJ and YJ will swap back, YJ will propose to DR again, and KJ gives them his blessings. I don't know what to make of it. :(

Here is my thoughts about Da Ran. In DR's case I don't want to use the word Cheating but she is no doubt unfair to YJ. Even if YJ had second thought about marriage or had  his ex GF issue, still he was going to clear his situation to her ( may be break up ) on that particular day. So how could she had a clean break up when her fiancee was in coma ...it is surely an unfinished business. But the thing really bothers me that she is married to his body with out his consent and is waiting for the switch back when she thinks that he didn't want her in his life and then falls for the other guy in his body. Falling in love is fine, moving on is not a bad thing but it is hypocrisy when she couldn't wait to break up with her beloved YJ with out listening his explanation but married/ used  his body to protect KJ when she only cared (not in love with that time) for KJ. That shows the weakness(?) of Da ran's character. I wish it would be better if she was more considerate towards YJ . I thought she loved YJ so much!! :-/

The only one who can prevent the marriage  and still could protect KJ was Da Ran if she  was mature enough (mentally)  and had enough courage to convince her parents about YJ (KJ in YJ's body ) while KJ in YJ';s body was not acting momma's boy at all. There was surely another way out ....

Guest ummi

Hi there...here's my 2cents on this whole scenario......
    I have this thought that maybe somehow YJ's illness came back and that is why he was searching for KJ again because KJ is his only chance to survive...and also because of that he felt reluctant to marry Da ran...not because he had fallen out of love for her but maybe he didn't want to be a burden to her and keep giving her excuses not to meet up until he cure himself....Of course this is unfair to Da ran who feels that YJ has lost interest in her and that makes her sad...But before he could meet KJ....fate had something else in mind...I think the body swap happened because it's now YJ's turn to save KJ.....KJ could have died from the accident and fate brought them back together when YJ reached out his hand to save KJ...After all that..with YJ saving KJ..in some sense helping YJ to make up all the lost time with Da ran but with the help of KJ of course.With the fact that Da ran has fallen in love with KJ...I guess that could not be avoided because even though she sees YJ's body all the time..in reality..it is KJ that she spends her moments with.

'Big' Lee Min Jung Cries Over Her Love For 19 Year-Old Kyung Joon
The sight of Kyung Joon having lost consciousness and fainted led Da Ran to heavy tears. As soon as Kyung Joon regained consciousness and assured her that it was him, Da Ran felt much better. She had poured out tears in fear of Kyung Joon's soul leaving the body.
Not knowing Da Ran's love for him, Kyung Joon teased, "You were disappointed that I didn't come back as Suh Yoon Jae, huh? Don't worry, he'll come back for you soon."
Source : Korea Portal

Bambiina

wrote:

»

At first I thought the Hongs would not let KJ be that long in YJ body. I thought they won't let us "see" DR develop romantic feeling (well may be a little) toward KJ (in YJ body) so that we won't be too attached with the KJ/DR pairing. <br />

I thought they gonna let the soul go back to the right body then start the story from there. KJ will teach YJ how to win DR heart. I already imagine the funny scene of younger brother coaching older brother how to win his fiance heart. The real YJ, sort of dorky and learning the technic from a dorkier KJ. I hope to see some bromance.. UNFORTUNATELY .. they left KJ soul too long in YJ body and I am already VERY comfortable with KJ-YJ version... OTOKE? Here I am seeing YJ (GY) but in my mind I have Shin Won Ho image (I think Shin Won Ho made a good impression on the first episode, coz I always see Shin Won Ho (KJ)  everytime KJ the YJ version appear on screen). I don't know how to explain .. confused much everyone?

:D

... yea it's KJ the YJ but I'm seeing Shin Won Ho ... :sigh: .. I gave up .. with my limited vocab I can never explain this... <br />

<br />

I keep on having this.. OTOKE YO? OTOKE YO? in my mind while watching. keep on telling myself to stop thinking OTOKE YO?...<br />

Also while taking shower just now.. this OTOKE YO keep on popping in my mind.. now I am also thinking OTOKE YO?.. cheh.. this OTOKE YO seem stuck in my brain.. aiyoh Hong Sister.. whatcha doin wit ma brain... during meeting just now suddenly I say out loud.. OTOKE YO? with a frown. Everyone look at me weirdly - O O .. <br />

it's so obvious, I am sure everyone know my soul is not there.. just my body... :sigh: OTOKE YO?<br />

<br />

Yeah, same with me.. Dunno why, when I saw GY as KJ, I just remembered WH as KJ (ep 1)..

And I also like GY as KJ more than as YJ.. maybe because I've already felt he's so cute, funny and handsome at same time, as KJ..

Written preview for ep 11: CREDITS GO TO SPARKSKEY

Daran works hard to rein in her feelings for Kyungjoon, Mari goes off in search of Kyungjoon’s dad.
Yoonjae’s father arrives in Korea in search of Kyungjoon and meets Yoonjae with Kyungjoon’s soul in it.

Guest payel

Oh oh..surprising.

I dont see anything unfair to YJ in the situation. Actually, he is the one in the center of loving and caring. Everyone just take care of him, or more exactly - his body. There is nothing wrong when DR decided to get married with YJ body. It's not only because of KJ. The main reason is that she is also  afraid that ỴJ will have to get married with SY(or any girl). Deeply inside her heart, DR still has some feelings for YJ, no matter how bad he hurted her before. DR gradually forgave YJ when she knew about the ring and other stuffs. She might believe that, YJ also had some feelings for her. So why she cannot marry him? The reason they got married not because of DR's parents but YJ's mother. And KJ doesnt know anything about the family's stuff.

@es-ell :D Hmm I wonder what kind of extra Push - KJ have to do in order to make Mari understand that he is not interested in her?

He ran off to Korea without leaving any trace (but somehow Mari manage to track him thanks to Mari mission impossible solving technics) -For me THIS MEAN BIG NO and BIG PUSH ..... (whatever the reason)

I think he said NO, Ka, Ka (go go), so many time... and he even got married to DR .. and Mari saw how KJ treat DR and knew that KJ loves DR. What more KJ need to do to say I don't like you the way you like me Mari.

So I guess it's a little unfair to put the blame on KJ - :D when Mari put herself in that situation... She chose to be hurt... so it's all Mari's fault..

This is what I think .. anyway we have our own opinion, I have no right to change your mind

@katkat88

Maybe we can give Mari some "face" since she's just a child.... :D. I hope Mari would find her true love with CS... they look good together.  Anyway I don't hate her that much since so far she never done any permenant damage. KJ can still manage her.. until then I won't hate her..

Guest badmarkz

Okay so, since people keep talking about how questionable the characters are progressing, i think i gotta add my two cents too:
about da ran:I don't think that what she does now counts as cheating. Firstly, we know that the reason she did all that, marrying and living with kyung joon in yoon jae's body, is solely for the purpose to help kyung joon. And it's not like she did all that easily. She spent so much time to think it over and over, with much prodding from kyung joon, until she finally decided to agree. It's not like she's going around romancing another man while yoon jae is unconscious. She even spent a whole year (while kyung joon was in america with yoon jae's mom) trying to get over her feelings for yoon jae. From this point of view, i don't think that what she did is considered as cheating. The fact that she gradually sees kyung joon and starting to like him, is merely an effect of their forced closeness. I mean, of course you can't help to develop a feeling to a man who did all those sweet things while your fiancee is not around, can't you?
And then, why did she cried when she realized the possibility of kyung joon leaving yoon jae's body? Because as much as she likes kyung joon for who he really is now, she knows that the only reason so that she can stay by his side is yoon jae's body. Once the connection is cut (when kyung joon is back to his own body), there's no reason for her to be with him at all. Everyone around her thinks that she's in love and married with doctor seo. Kyung joon is just a mere student of hers, and no one even know about their relationship except for mari. She's confused of why did she have to feel that way when she's supposedly in love with yoon jae. As of now, she can't imagine how she would be able to face anyone, either it's kyung joon or yoon jae or even her family, bearing all those feelings.
about kyung joon:Out of all the characters in the drama, kyung joon's motif is the most clear and unwavering. He's in love with da ran and just as some of you have pointed it out before, he clearly have no romantic feeling towards mari. He did everything to escape her stalker-ish behavior but she's just too stubborn. Now he realized that there's a possibility of da ran truly liking him, but he still can't get over the fact that she's still keeping all those yoon jae-memento with her all the time. This also confuses him. Does teacher like him? Does she not? No matter which one is true, he will always have the same purpose, to do anything for her happiness.
about yoon jae:Everyone keep saying about how pitiful his situation right now. Well, i'm both agree and not agree in this matter. Firstly, regarding da ran situation, i think he brought it by himself. Why didn't he come clean with his feeling with both ladies (da ran and se young) since the beginning? Well, there's the accident. But then he have plenty of time to sort out his feeling waay before that. Couldn't he do that while he was working out building his muscle, for example? In this matter, kyung joon is waaay better than him because he always comes clean since the beginning that he only likes da ran.
Now regarding the family matters. It's neither him nor kyung joon's fault. Things were just wrong since the beginning, since their mother decide to leave her son while the other son was kept well under her wings. Now both sons are in pain; one feels that he's alone and abandoned, and the other one is burdened by the guilt. None of it is heavier than the other, they're both equally hurt. Now the body-swapping is actually benefiting yoon jae more because this will work as an absolution for his guilt. Of course, aside the fact that he has to loose the woman he (probably) loves as the price he has to pay.
about mari:I can never hate her. I do agree lately her stubborn-ness starts to go beyond logic. But still, she has to be there to keep everyone on their right track. Kyung joon has to remember that it's not his life that he's currently living, and da ran has to remember that unless she decides to let go of either yoon jae or kyung joon, she can't just live with feelings for both of them. Moreover, there's the fact that she's a teacher and he's underage; from mari's point of view, this will never work out. She and kyung joon is the most possible case scenario, sans the body-swap of course. And this is the reason that keeps her to be so insisting that there's still a chance left for her, no matter how small.

My conclusion is, of course the slow-pacing of the story frustrates us, I do admit that. But I think, to make everyone's intention clear, timing is important. Feelings need time to develop, people need time to move on. And this is not an easy matter that they're working on. In fact, i'm worried whether the remaining six episode will be enough to give us a satisfying answers for all these problems.
Despite all that, i'm grateful that at least the sprinkle of cute moments and hilarious interactions help to ease my frustration. And of course, there's always the amazing chemistry between the leads to moon over.
Well, that was more like twenty cents. Anyway, sorry for any grammar mistakes. I hope it's enough to get the message across. Peace out! ^^v

Guest sarangwo

I thought he's in the hospital. It must have been hot in there.
Even just to act sleeping in a coma can be very exhausting and tiring...

Archived