[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

i dont understand why Ma Ri said in the preview say to KJ "i will marry you for sure"And just before that ,she wasked to DR :"who is this ahjussi?"KJ is in YJ's body ,she doesn't know that they switched their body.??????

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xtuyet

@Shajoona Haha do not take it into offense with what I said! I just did not like how I kept seeing Suzy in the comments above the screen on viki.I was not upset at all but just distracted haha.There are many people that are watching the drama for Suzy but I also realize that there are other that are watching it for Suzy and the other actors. Please do not fret :) this drama is indeed the daebak! 8]

i dont understand why Ma Ri said in the preview say to KJ "i will marry you for sure"And just before that ,she wasked to DR :"who is this ahjussi?"KJ is in YJ's body ,she doesn't know that they switched their body.??????

Guest yellomellow

Hey Guys !
Just watched the first episode and loved it.
It's doesn't seem like a Hong Sister's drama at all. I was genuinely shocked when I found out.
Just curious though does that mean YJ will wake up in KJ's body ?
How will YJ know what DR means to him if he is in a coma the entire time ?
The synopsis is kinda vague.

Guest soompigalz

i know is too soon but hat moment when he said i love you felt real to me , and the smile on her face was soo cute , gosh i love this boy alredy

and thoes abs OMG made me feel so pervert 

Guest nana544

Haha lol...In the words of Kyung Jun; "Seo Yoon Jae, that bastard!," it was funny when Kyung Jun says that. Anyways, I'll be so mad if Yoon Jae cheated on Da Ran!!!!! It'll just be so sad and I do wonder why he was going to go away too? I find it so odd that both Yoon Jae and Kyung Jun have the two angels pictures......anyways, I am in love with this awesome drama!!!! I cannot wait to see episode 3!!! It's getting so good already!

Just watched the raw of ep 2 and Gong Yoo continues to be perfection in this drama. I love the deep contrast between his two characters (KH and YJ) and how he plays both so well. The difference in personality, body language and such are displayed in great contrast of each other, I love it. LMJ has toned down DR, and I did not find her at all annoying this ep. I really like her and her whole family. I don't know what it is about YJ because as much as I like KJ, I am so very intrigued by YJ and what is up with him. I still feel the writers need to do a better job of showing us who he was, why DR fell for him and he her, and why any of us should want him to regain consciousness and complicate things down the line while in KJ's body or even get back his own. From the OST MV (and lyrics) and the not enough flashbacks we have gotten/will get I think he did/does love/care about DR, but something in his life has him pushing back. I don't think it is the ex-girlfriend (I think she may be hung up on him but he already let go) based on the little interaction between them in the first ep, he seemed too indifferent/cold towards her, and she was too try hard for it to be that. The identical key that fell out this ep just might be something from when they were together or he put in his pocket when she was coming on to him and he completely forgot about. However something is definitely up with him. For now I think DR's insecurities about his love for her and her being good enough for him will give her a lot of misgivings and become doubtful of whatever it is they had. I hope at that point YJ/KJ's body wakes up to do some damage control. I am really enjoying the drama and all it's possibilities (first time I actually like Hong sisters drama). I hope the ratings shoot up into double digits as it continues to air. 

Guest jdkk09

Episode 2, I enjoyed the Rock Family Story with his father in law.  Totally funnyThe FIL can't quite make out what to do about him.  They know something is off but are not sure.  The MIL loves the new YJ.  
Entertaining show!

Just watched the raw of ep 2 and Gong Yoo continues to be perfection in this drama. I love the deep contrast between his two characters (KH and YJ) and how he plays both so well. The difference in personality, body language and such are displayed in great contrast of each other, I love it. LMJ has toned down DR, and I did not find her at all annoying this ep. I really like her and her whole family. I don't know what it is about YJ because as much as I like KJ, I am so very intrigued by YJ and what is up with him. I still feel the writers need to do a better job of showing us who he was, why DR fell for him and he her, and why any of us should want him to regain consciousness and complicate things down the line while in KJ's body or even get back his own. From the OST MV (and lyrics) and the not enough flashbacks we have gotten/will get I think he did/does love/care about DR, but something in his life has him pushing back. I don't think it is the ex-girlfriend (I think she may be hung up on him but he already let go) based on the little interaction between them in the first ep, he seemed too indifferent/cold towards her, and she was too try hard for it to be that. The identical key that fell out this ep just might be something from when they were together or he put in his pocket when she was coming on to him and he completely forgot about. However something is definitely up with him. For now I think DR's insecurities about his love for her and her being good enough for him will give her a lot of misgivings and become doubtful of whatever it is they had. I hope at that point YJ/KJ's body wakes up to do some damage control. I am really enjoying the drama and all it's possibilities (first time I actually like Hong sisters drama). I hope the ratings shoot up into double digits as it continues to air. 

Guest vDrak

The rating is low because this drama have to compete in viewers with other popular drama. Unless they aren't on at the same time.

Episode 2 was great, funny yet emotional. Can't go wrong with the acting!

LMJ is a great actress, but I feel that the Hong Sisters made her too "muddle-headed" too, naive? Cries often and idk, just very naive. ;[.
Even though GY supposed to be an "18" years old boy, sometimes I think he acted way below that age lol. I hope they pick up and be away from that.

Those two have nice chemistry together, it's just that the character they portraying is kinda childish. :/.

Ms A's Suzy is going to make her appearance next, I really do hope she can act. I hadn't seen her acting yet, so I guess I'll keep an eye on that. She's a lovable lady, but there's been many hypes up about her appearance, so I'm hoping the hype is worth it. Hope the acting isn't too dried.

Archived