[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

wow ... I'm so happy reading thast the drama was already sold to Japan!!! daebak!!! =)

here are more articles about our drama :

Gong Yoo’s fanclub treats ‘Big’ cast and staff with lunch trucks

Gong Yoo‘s fanclub has set out to show their support for his first comeback to the smallscreen in five years.

On May 24th, his official fanclub, ‘YOO&I‘, visited the set of the ‘Big‘ film set in Jinchun with 120 servings of ‘samgyetang’ and fresh fruits for dessert. They also provided snacks for breaks in between filming like coffee and ‘shikhye’ to boost up the energy of cast and staff members.

Gong Yoo expressed, “As it is my first time greeting everyone through a drama in five years, I’m doing my very best for each and every scene. I feel both proud and grateful with the support and strength my fans have given me, so much so that I don’t know how to thank them. Thanks to their care, I can stand with square shoulders at the film set. Now that we’ve eaten deliciously, we’ll all run hard until the pilot broadcast. Please look forward to it.”

A representative of ‘Big’ added, “The staff and cast have gotten their staminas recharged thanks to Gong Yoo’s fanclub. We’re all fighting hard at the film set here.”

‘Big’ will begin airing on June 4th.

Source : Allkpop

Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo's romantic comedy poster revealed

The poster for the new KBS 2TV drama "Big" has been revealed.

The cheeky poster for the new KBS 2 drama holds shots of the two main casts of the drama Lee Min-jeong and Gong Yoo.

The copy says, "A cheeky love story", hinting the romance between the two.

Gong Yoo takes on the role of Seo Yoon-jae, a doctor in his 30s who is possessed by the spirit of Kang Kyeongjoon (Shin Won-hyo) an 18 year old, adolescent teenager. Lee Min-jeong takes on the role of a shy teacher named Gil Da-ran.

Meanwhile, "Big" will be aired on the 4th of June at 9:55PM.

Source : Hancinema

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meisk

two new stills with suzy:

ht71xt.jpg

wrz21j.jpg

credit fuckyeahmissa-suzy@tumblr

Mari & Kyungjoon!!! Omg..they're so cute together. I hope Shin Wonho will come out more often in the drama.Don't want him to be in coma forever..

ht71xt.jpg

wrz21j.jpg

oh my god..

my couple...

my sweet couple...

they look so cute together.aren't they...?!!

i really hope that they will end up together somehow...Please!!!

anyway i found the interview of our cast in KBS Entertainment Diary ..

totally love it..and totally love the scene when they start the count down before suzy call GY ahjusshi hahahah

Drama "Big" @ KBS Entertainment Diary

source:

@ suzy tumblr

Guest meisk

Here's the article about the photos posted above.

miss A Suzy: “You’re My Boyfriend!”

Upcoming KBS drama “Big” unveiled teaser stills of Bae Suzy (miss A) and Shin Won Ho. In the stills, Suzy is happily taking pictures of herself with co-star Shin Won Ho. According to producers, the scene involves Suzy adorably, yet blatantly saying, “You’re my husband” to her co-star as she snaps proof shots.

In “Big,” Suzy plays Korean American Jang Mari, who hurriedly returns to Korea to capture the heart of her crush Kyung Joon, played by Shin Won Ho. Lead actress Lee Min Jung takes on the role of Gil Daran, a spunky and at times clumsy teacher, while Gong Yoo plays Seo Yoon Jae, Gil Daran’s fiance and pediatrician who swaps bodies with 18-year-old Kyung Joon

The body-swapping rom-com promises to be another hit as it’s written by the famous Hong Sisters (Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran), the masterminds behind trendy series like “The Greatest Love,” “My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho,” “You’re Beautiful,” “My Girl,” and more. The series also stars Bae Suzy of miss A, Jang Hee Jin, Shin Won Ho, Baek Sung Hyun, Ahn Suk Hwan, Yoon Hae Young, and more.

“Big” will premiere on KBS on Monday, June 4, at 9:55PM KST.

source: news@soompi

Guest goosegirl

I am soo excited for this.. love the hong sisters and loving the cast ^^ Can't wait, I haven't been watching any kdrama lately, hopefully BIG will fill that gap!

@fallentenshi WHY???

well from the brief description, not much a storyline there. I dunno, it just didn't grab me.

The girls are beautiful of course... as for GY err.. i only watched him in "Hardy candy teacher" drama. Didn't leave any impression on me.

XDDD hahaha Mari is da boss! poor Kyung Joon xD

Lee Min Jung checks in Gong Yoo's pants

Actress Lee Min-jeong was caught looking into Gong Yoo's pants.

Lee Min-jeong is playing the role of Gil Da-ran in the KBS 2TV drama "Big".

Gil Da-ran is a reliable and confusing teacher who is very pure and innocent. However, in the still cut revealed this time, she looks far from it.

She is sly enough to pull down Gong Yoo's pants to see inside it in her school where she works. Gong Yoo's expression is something else too. He is holding her head with a face that shows mixed impressions.

Lee Min-jeong is about to become the sly one from the innocent one.

Meanwhile, "Big" will be aired for the first time on the 4th of next month.

Source : Hancinema

that means' date=' they will not swap bodies 'til episode 3? [/quote']

okay, seriously...this was totally what i was thinking about?!!!

why this drama always give us a wrong information..

first i thought that KJ will love mari but it turned out that she have one sided love for him

and then they say suzy will appear in episode 3 ..but the soul swapping should happen in the 2 first episodes right..?!!

then how come mari will meet KJ..?!!

maybe it's a wrong information..because when mari came to school to see Da Ran it seems that she doesn't know where KJ ?!!

aigoo, i don't know anymore

A NEW STAR? STILLS OF SHIN WON HO IN “BIG”

wonbig3.jpg

Shin Won Ho, as far as I know, is still a relative unknown, though he had earlier caught attention in G-Dragon‘s Bean Pole CF, but certainly Big, with its well-known writers and famous leads, should give him more exposure to a wider audience.

He’s already attracting lots of fangirling before the drama’s debut, so, this kid is on his way to bigger things

Source : Couch Kimchi

A NEW STAR? STILLS OF SHIN WON HO IN “BIG”

wonbig3.jpg

Shin Won Ho, as far as I know, is still a relative unknown, though he had earlier caught attention in G-Dragon‘s Bean Pole CF, but certainly Big, with its well-known writers and famous leads, should give him more exposure to a wider audience.

He’s already attracting lots of fangirling before the drama’s debut, so, this kid is on his way to bigger things

oh my god....

daebak!!

our shin won ho..look so hot he totally remind me of lee min ho..<3

and YES..i'm totally a fangirl..

mmm, it seems like he is in the school or something..!!!

anyway, thank you @the girl who! sweetie..

and dear @jaiwook_08..yeah i think that we really should wait..

only 4 days to go^^

“Lee Min-jeong is a happy virus that makes everyone around her feel happy. She works well with everyone including staff and cast. She is also taking care of Sin Won-hyo like her own little brother”.”

— Crew of BIG

source:

iambigenough @ lee min jung tumblr

aigoo..our MJ is a nice person, god bless her and bless everyone <3

“Lee Min-jeong is a happy virus that makes everyone around her feel happy. She works well with everyone including staff and cast. She is also taking care of Sin Won-hyo like her own little brother”.”

— Crew of BIG

source:

iambigenough @ lee min jung tumblr

aigoo..our MJ is a nice person, god bless her and bless everyone <3

Min Jung must be on of the most adorkable woman in the world ... she's so easygoing and lovable! she has been always praised for her co-stars for being so good to everyone on the set ... I think that's the reason that she always end being friend with all her costars like Lee Min Ho, Jang Hyuk, Lee Jung Jin , Lee Kwang Soo , and all the cast of Smile,You ( until now they're like a real family ♥ )

as the crew members said , Min Jung is like a happy virus ... a lovely girl who is always bringing a good vibe everywhere she is

look at her expressions ... she's like this almost all the time xD :

goddess52.jpg

goddess53.jpg

while everyone is trying to look perfect on the shots, she's only playing around xD

oh my ... new stills!!! Daran, you're a lucky girl! aigoo Kyung Joon ... he loves Daran so much! look at his stare! x_x

LEE MIN JUNG’S “BIG” CHOICE: GONG YOO OR SHIN WON HO?

bigchoice2.jpg

Or maybe Gil Da Ran’s (Lee Min Jung) ideal man would be a fusion of Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) and Yeon Jae (Gong Yoo)?

But Yeon Jae, a very handsome and kind doctor, is pretty much the ideal guy …

Check out new stills from Big!

bigchoice1.jpg

bigchoice3.jpg

Archived