[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

^You not the only one. I can't see it either, so weird

Anyway I loving all the new photos and such, I can't wait til it air. It been so long since I see Gong yoo in a drama.

and here my photoshopping skill buahaha

2rzqa3b.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jaiwook_08' date=' sorry to bother u but i cant see all the pics u've been posted. Am i the only one experiencing this? :(( [/quote']

nope ... me 3!! jaiwook chingu , I think you need to upload your pics on imageshack, tinypic or photobucket first =)

The Cast of “Big” Pray for the Drama’s Success

201205251546471118_3.jpg

On May 24, KBS 2TV new drama “Big” has completed its rituals, in which staff and actors prayed for drama’s success.

The ritual was held at the character Kang Kyung Joon (Gong Yoo)’s house. Those attending were Director Ji Byung Hyun and his entire staff, in addition to Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, Suzy, Jang Hee Jin, Shin Won Ho, Baek Sung Hyun, An Suk Hwan, Yun Hae Young, and Choi Ran.

The director has stated, “I will wish for the safety of the staff and hope to create a fun, exciting filming site.”

The site was filled with laughter as Gong Yoo helped himself to the role of a cameraman for the “making-of” footage.

“This drama is even more special to me because it’s the first one since I’ve completed military service. I really hope that it will be the best in the summer.”

Lee Min Jung also commented on her resolution to stay strong for the set. “I will try my best to present a memorable role for the drama.”

Jang Hee Jin said, “I’m nervous and happy because this drama is first in a while for me. It’s an honor to film with such a good cast, and I will also do my best.”

Lastly, Suzy said of her resolute manner, “I will do my best to be not so troublesome to many staff members and sunbaenims here.”

Source : Soompi News

Dear @jaiwook_08

isn't our Kang Gyun Joon (shin won ho ) amazing..?!!

and he will debut in the new Korean-Japanese-Chinese group, Cross Gene) in June 7th..

oh my god..

please won ho ah..have mercy on your noona..well since that i was born in 1990 and he was born in 1991..i don't think that i'm a Real noona..hahahaha so happy

anyway..i found these pictures of him and i totally melt..look at his smile..(it's totally infinite's L smile)

>

>

source:

@ shin won ho tumblr

although no one can beat our GY's charisma..but i'm excited to see our Shin won ho..<3

Dear @jaiwook_08

isn't our Kang Gyun Joon (shin won ho ) amazing..?!!

and he will debut in the new Korean-Japanese-Chinese group, Cross Gene) in June 7th..

oh my god..

please won ho ah..have mercy on your noona..well since that i was born in 1990 and he was born in 1991..i don't think that i'm a Real noona..hahahaha so happy

anyway..i found these pictures of him and i totally melt..look at his smile..(it's totally infinite's L smile)

although no one can beat our GY's charisma..but i'm excited to see our Shin won ho..<3

LOL our shajoona is in love xD ... of course , you're not his noona, you two can be friends according to korean age =)

sakurakimchi .... thanks for the links

time for more pics ... our gorgeous Daran and his two costars :

cap11.jpg

cap41.jpg

cap21.jpg

cap31.jpg

aigooo my goddess is so cute ... ♥

Source : LMJ DC Gall

Guest apricot

ONE MORE FREAKING WEEK!! *WOOT*

I kinda like that guy..Shin Won Ho, he's cute. *blush* I seriously think this drama is going to be the best drama of this year. From the cast, the plot and the soundtrack..It's like, it's almost perfect.

Hong Sisters will bring in the magic, no doubt. I LOVE YOU HONG SISTERS! *MUAH*

Hong sisters drama! Yay!

With a goddess Lee Min Jung! Yay Yay!

Plus my bias Suzy! Yay Yay Yay!

And finally with ever Gong Yoo looking finer than ever! Yay Yay Yay Yay!

I haven't seen Shin Won Ho in anything before, but he certainly looks cute.

But Lee Min Jung's hairstyle bugs me a BIG time. Why did they choose such a hairstyle for our goddess?

Ma Hye Ri's hairstyle from Prosecutor Princess, anyone?

Guest pisangcoklat

Handsome actor Gong Yoo, who’s currently filming the new KBS drama ‘Big‘, revealed that he gets stressed out over his small face.

Reporters of segment ‘Star ON AIR‘ interviewed the actor for the May 26th broadcast of KBS’s ‘Entertainment Relay‘.

During the interview, Gong Yoo shared a few interesting tidbits of his worries and concerns through an ‘Honest Talk – OX Quiz’. The interviewer asked if he gets stressed over his small face to which he answered, “Yes.”

“I lack the muscular and strong image. There are times when I want to look tough and that’s when I blame my small face,” he explained. “Having a small face is actually an advantage for an actor. Rather than saying that I get stressed over my small face, it’s my lower jaw that makes my face as a whole seem smaller.”

Gong Yoo has taken the lead role for the upcoming fantasy drama, ‘Big’. The drama focuses on two 30 year olds, a hot shot doctor (played by Gong Yoo) and a clumsy short-term teacher (played by Lee Min Jung), where the doctor wakes up one morning with the soul of a teenager.

‘Big’ will be airing its first episode on June 4th

credit: allkpop

Guest tainocchi

Small face cant look tough? keke Just kidding ~~ I dont know who the boy is but he's handsome. ^^ Looks like Gong Yoo a little. Lee Min Jung's 'bbuing bbuing' is so cute. Cant wait for the drama. So excited ! Thanks everyone for the updates. I know this drama gonna be awesome.

Can't wait for this drama to start,love Hong sisters dramas so i'm sure this one will be a good one as well,Daran's "buing buing" is sooooooo cute and hilarious because of her age and profesion jajaja,i think i'll love this show! :x

Summer of Comebacks: So Ji Sub, Song Seung Hun & Gong Yoo

tumblr_m4pkv3q0AT1qboy1ko1_500.jpg

As we say goodbye to an awesome Spring season of K-Drama, it’s time to turn our gaze to the upcoming shows that will take us through the Summer months. This time, we can look forward to the comebacks of some of our favorite prime-time Korean actors! See who will soon be making their return to the small screen:

Ghost (유령) will feature veteran actor So Ji Sub in his first drama since Road No. 1 in 2010. He will play former detective Kim Woo-Hyun, who investigates the dark world of cyber-crime. This drama, which also stars the beautiful Lee Yeon-Hee, will air on May 30th and is available to viewers in the Americas.

Time Slip Dr. Jin (타임슬립 닥터진) marks the one-year comeback of Song Seung Hun, whose last drama was My Princess with Kim Tae Hee. He plays a modern-day doctor who is teleported back to the Joseon era. This hot drama, which premiers on May 26th, also stars JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong and Park Min-Young. It is available to viewers in the Americas, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

Big (빅) is another drama written by the talented Hong Sisters, starring Gong Yoo. This body-switching comedy tells the story of an 18-year-old boy who suddenly becomes trapped in a 30-year-old man’s body. Gong Yoo has not acted in a drama since his performance in the popular 2007 show, Coffee Prince. “Big” is set to air on June 4th, and will be available to viewers in the Americas.

Source: viki.com

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

Is it true that Kim Soo Hyun of Moon embracing the Sun/Dream High will participate in the drama's OST? gosh...if its true, I hope they will have a duet with Suzy!!! (Fangirling mode) :D

I just read it somewhere in facebook.

Guest meisk

Is it true that Kim Soo Hyun of Moon embracing the Sun/Dream High will participate in the drama's OST? gosh...if its true, I hope they will have a duet with Suzy!!! (Fangirling mode) :D

I just read it somewhere in facebook.

That is so random..lol Too good to be true. But if it's true,it would be so awesome. :)

Archived