[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Baek Sung Hyun - not Baek Sung Hyo - someone made a little mistake :)

I hope BSH will played the role of Kang Kyung Joon, because Shim Won Ho looks like an "idol" and he's don't fit in my opinion... ;)

Thanks. He's the one playing the young actor in Stairway to Heaven with Park Shin Hye, right? WOW.

I want Shin Won Ho to play it and Baek Sung Hyun will play the bestfriend role.

sajhdfjkfghgjhdgkjf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first pic of our leads at the script reading w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif :

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

LOL @ Min Jung's face xDDDD ... she was like huh??? :lol: :lol:

Source : Osen & Sports Chosun

That ahjusshi from Delightful Girl Choon Hyang, My Girl and Hong Gil Dong is here. It's going to be a BIG reunion. I hope there will be a cameo from the casts of Delightful Girl Choon Hyang or Crazy Dokko Jin ahjusshii :))

That ahjusshi from Delightful Girl Choon Hyang, My Girl and Hong Gil Dong is here. It's going to be a BIG reunion. I hope there will be a cameo from the casts of Delightful Girl Choon Hyang or Crazy Dokko Jin ahjusshii :))

hahaha yep .. seems like it will be a My Girl reunion , but remember the PD ( the same from Delightful ... ) so there are high chances to see cameos of Han Chae Young or Jae Hee

@ jordi : gasp :lol: ... it was my mistake .... it's Baek Sung Hyun ^_^ ^_^

additional info about the first script reading ^_^ ^_^ :

big1.jpg

First script reading took place on April 14, 2012 at the KBS Annex building. Screenwriters Hong Jeong-Eun and Hong Mi-Ran, plus cast members Gong Yoo, Lee Min-Jung & Jang Hee-Jin all took part. Singer/actress Bae Suzy also attended to say hi to the other cast members, even though she is on vacation and will not appear until episode 3.

Source : AsianWiki

thank you everyone for the pictures and news!

seeing the table reading picture really warms my heart, sounds crazy, but by the picture only i can feel the chemistry already!

also since the pd is from DGCH i really hope that han chae young will do a cameo.

Guest satisfaction!

yayyy so happy they started their script reading~ i can already see their chemistry. im pretty sure there will be some kind of cameo from previous hong sisters' dramas as usual ^^ and i really like the consistency of the same actors/actresses from the previous dramas!

Guest timpa

He's currently playing Tae Moo's Dad on Rooftop Prince so I wonder how that fits into filming since Rooftop Prince is still ongoing. Everytime I see him I forget his name and just think of him as Mong Ryung's Dad from Sassy Girl ChunHyang... lol

Since the Hong Sisters seem to have a cameo from one of the stars of their previous drama in their current one I think Dokko Jin (or rather Cha Seung Won) might happen. Park Shin Hye played a character with the same name as her You're Beautiful character when she had a cameo in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and then Lee Seung Gi who was the main lead in MGIAG then appeared as 'evil Lee Seung Gi' in The Greatest Love lol.

Maybe they could have Ding Dong make a cameo ;)

aww welcome everyone ^_^ ^_^ ... feel free to share your thoughts and comments :)

additional articles :

Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and cast of upcoming fantasy drama ‘Big’ hold first script reading

20120422_big_scriptreading-4.jpg

Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung recently participated in their first script reading for their upcoming KBS2 drama, ‘Big‘.

Dressed in comfortable and casual clothing, the two worked right alongside with writers Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran, director Ji Byung Hun, and their co-stars, Jang Hee Jin and Ahn Suk Hwan. miss A‘s Suzy also made time out of her vacation schedule to drop by despite appearing in the third episode.

The first script reading took off to a fantastic start, and it was hard for anyone to tell that it was their first time seeing each other given the friendly atmosphere they were working in.

The drama itself is a fantasy about two 30 year olds, a hot shot doctor (played by Gong Yoo) and a clumsy short-term teacher (played by Lee Min Jung), where the doctor wakes up one morning with the soul of a teenager.

‘Big’ will begin airing in June.

Source : Allkpop

Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and Miss A's Suzy First Script Reading for "Big"

d1344e07727df01dda27622d7014b350_large.jpg

As we reported before, Gong Yoo, Lee Min Jung, and miss A’s Suzy met together for their first script reading of “Big” on April 14. The show will have its first broadcast on June 4.

The basic storyline is of an 18 year old switching his body with a 30 year old doctor. Gong Yoo will play “Seo Yoon Jae” who is the boy trapped in the doctor’s body. Lee Min Jung will play the doctor’s fiancé “Gil Da Rin.” Suzy will play the female who is in love with the 18 year old.

Suzy appeared at the script reading despite being on vacation. The writers, PDs and main actors/actresses came together and it is being said that the atmosphere was very friendly. Stay tuned to Soompi.com for more news about the upcoming drama “Big.”

Source : Soompi News

another article about the script reading ... this time from javabeans blog :

Cast gathers for Big’s initial script reading

big5.jpg

The cast has been assembled and now it’s time to begin production on Big, the body-swapping Hong Sisters romantic comedy set to air on KBS in just over another month. The drama held its initial table read a week ago, though we’re only now getting to see the stills featuring stars Gong Yoo, Lee Min-jung, Jang Hee-jin, and Suzy.

(You can barely see a few other Hong sisters regulars, like Choi Ran and Ahn Seok-hwan, who have been in a number of the duo’s past dramas, often paired. Perhaps they’ll have another love connection this time as well; at this point the meta joke is practically half the point of casting them.)

Despite the title, the plot actually isn’t like Tom Hanks’ Big after all, since we’re dealing with two discrete identities. Rather than starting Gong Yoo’s character out young and aging him overnight, an 18-year-old’s spirit takes up residence in the 30-something hero’s body. Lee Min-jung is the woman who finds herself in a predicament when her fiancé suddenly isn’t her fiancé anymore; she plays a quirky character with apparently hilarious dialogue. Can’t wait to hear it.

Suzy was also at the reading, though her character doesn’t make her entrance until Episode 3; she’ll be the teenage girl that our teenage hero has a crush on.

Big premieres on June 4 on KBS, and will be a Monday-Tuesday drama. Who’s ready for Gong Yoo’s comeback?

Source : Dramabeans

Guest akajoe

^

I have translated one of the articles your link led me~ :)

Actor Baek Sung Hyun will play Chungsik who has a crush for suzy

Baek Sung Hyun will make his comeback from the work of 'star writer' Hong sisters' KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday Drama 'Big' as he was cast as a Lee Min Jung's younger brother and also Suzy's crush.

Compared to Lee Min Jung, who represents as a model/positive image, late birth brother is a troubled high schooler.

Also, Chungsik will express his innocent love to Mari (suzy) who will be his first love crush.

-mbn

Guest meisk

Baek Sung Hyun officially joins the cast of BIG :D :D :D

*quoted image*

welcome Sung Hyun :wub: :wub:

but please ... can someone help me with the translation of the articles ... I'm not sure about his role -_- -_-

Here are the RELATED ARTICLES about him ...

thanks in advance :)

yes.yes.I was hoping for him to play the teenager part.I really like him. :w00t: This will be good.I can feel the excitement already. :lol:

^

I have translated one of the articles your link led me~ :)

Actor Baek Sung Hyun will play Chungsik who has a crush for suzy

Baek Sung Hyun will make his comeback from the work of 'star writer' Hong sisters' KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday Drama 'Big' as he was cast as a Lee Min Jung's younger brother and also Suzy's crush.

Compared to Lee Min Jung, who represents as a model/positive image, late birth brother is a troubled high schooler.

Also, Chungsik will express his innocent love to Mari (suzy) who will be his first love crush.

-mbn

And the role of the 18-year-old guy will be played by Shin Won Ho :)) yayyy >.< EXCITED :))

He's currently playing Tae Moo's Dad on Rooftop Prince so I wonder how that fits into filming since Rooftop Prince is still ongoing. Everytime I see him I forget his name and just think of him as Mong Ryung's Dad from Sassy Girl ChunHyang... lol

Since the Hong Sisters seem to have a cameo from one of the stars of their previous drama in their current one I think Dokko Jin (or rather Cha Seung Won) might happen. Park Shin Hye played a character with the same name as her You're Beautiful character when she had a cameo in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and then Lee Seung Gi who was the main lead in MGIAG then appeared as 'evil Lee Seung Gi' in The Greatest Love lol.

Maybe they could have Ding Dong make a cameo ;)

I hope Dokko ahjusshi will have a cameo and Dingdong too :D they are sooooo cute together :))

Guest jordi

And the role of the 18-year-old guy will be played by Shin Won Ho :)) yayyy >.< EXCITED :))

Well.... he's not fit in this character in my opinion, but wait to see him in action :)

BSH play role brother of LMJ - this is very interesting and i hope he's character satisfy my expectations, because he's a very good actor and i like him so much :)

Well.... he's not fit in this character in my opinion, but wait to see him in action :)

BSH play role brother of LMJ - this is very interesting and i hope he's character satisfy my expectations, because he's a very good actor and i like him so much :)

I think, he's fit in that character. A rebellious teenager :))

Archived