[Drama 2012] Queen In-hyun’s Man 인현왕후의 남자

Guest Iviih

Guest magicaselly

Daebak!!!!! kiss scene again.... w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif i watch that spoiler gifs and couldn't hide my smiley face in the office today.... love this couple so much... :wub: :wub: :wub:

I already watched till episode 6 because I need english subtitle for this drama.... oooohh i'm die because craving for episode 7 english sub :lol: :lol: :lol: but I decided to watch episode 7 tonight though the sub not released yet ... just so curious with this couple...

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

OMG thanks so much for this live? recap! You are awesome (and fast!)

Thanks jaejoongstolemyheart for the translation for the next episode. Hmm....I really wonder about the talisman part and the money part too.

Been refreshing this page since this morning, and was trying to refrain myself from posting until I’ve seen ep 7. Thanks jaejoongstolemyheart for the live recap, because at least that was able to sustain my QIHM’s fixation until I can watch it for myself.

No problem girls!!

It's my pleasure to spread the love on QIHM.

Dear, don't get me started on RP. These may both be of similar time-traveling concepts, but boy, are they on totally different levels. I won't even justify a comparison between the two - no matter how much I love red. -_-:D

I think what has made this relatively new leading cast amazing is the similarities the characters are to the actual actors. Kudos to whoever did casting. The cast chemistry is natural, vibrant, and sizzling. I just love that the actors have integrated so well and so quickly to their characters - it was right there from the gecko. I love that! It's the difference between good casts and fantastic casts - that quick uptake on the characters and sensitivity to the relationships around that character.

Puhahahaha! Alrighty, I concede. I guess I can live with a mushy, happily ever after with this couple. Only if I have to. As a last resort. B)

Still stuck in the office, but can't wait to rush home tonight to watch ep 7. Gah, so excited! Haven't felt such intensity for a pairing since...Chae Won & Shi Hoo! Hee-Do/Hyun-Na couple fighting!

My last was Chaewon and Shihoo toooo!

Last kdrama obsession like this was TPM.. before was CYHMH... then before 49 days.

Only completed 3 kdramas last year.

Yes, they are so different. Im like WOW QIHM... You gave me everything i wanted to see in RP...

And Yes definitely! Their characters are so similar to themselves, the chemistry is just sizzling. This cast was meant to be. Can't imagine ANYONE else in their roles. Super adorable.

Their scenes are breath-taking. (Especially the opening scene, loveliest opening ever)

I really like the height difference between them. Makes me feel like they are in a disney fairytale.

I was listening to "You Came" alot of times today, instead of hearing the other 2 favourite of mine( by Deokhwan and Joohee) in the ost today.

I wanted to take a break from being emotional about how their relationship will head too..

So i was happy for quite a while, listening to the cute and bubbly song...

Then after hearing it for a while.. i started to become sad again.. cause the lyrics is probably what Heejin is gonna feel.. about a dream she never wants to wake up from.

Im really wondering what the ending will be. It'll be so sad for both of them.

I don't even feel sad watching RTP. But this early in QIHM, im in pain already.

Since im thinking that Boongdo's death in the history book was written because they thought he died, cause they couldn't find him...

But he survived.. maybe... stayed in 2012 forever after reinstating Inhyun(that's why his never found again in history. all his doings now, going through time... is part of history anyway).. Guy is smart, he definitely can find a job in 2012... And he adapts well to 2012...

So hey, big possibility right?

Honestly, im so amused by QIHM. This is actually the first drama ever i was drawn in within 3 minutes? Gorgeous cinematography with the opening... and the chemistry between them was already sizzling... no words... all in the eyes. No wonder everyone thinks something is definitely going on between them

Oh my! BD is so freaking smart! I just love his brains! Ep 7 was a great ep in plot development, and confirms some of my theories. I believe the talisman's power ties with the will/determination of the person using it. Essentially, it's a tool, rather than say fate. Its uses can be expanded by the person whose blood has been spilled on it. Perhaps it's why BD can master the enchantment as time goes on. I'd be interested to see if the Assassin can also use the talisman, since the blood on it could belong to both BD and the assassin. After all they were battling it out in the palace library, who knows what the writer/PD have in store for us. Oh, and I so love HJ's growing infatuation with BD - so so so cute! She's just adorable!

Lols. Oh yes, I'm sure he's experienced - total player. ^_^ He just hasn't placed value on romance since his family has been eradicated and his purpose has been to bring down Lady Jang and her faction.

Yes i think that's most likely going to be the case. Jasu is the only one that suspects sth is not right now... so that definitely tells us that his going to 2012. And what you said about his blood on the talisman really made me sure about that!

Adorable is an understatement! How she turns into a kid when she's with BD. I keep thinking of the scene where she signs like a chicken(for the flying plane) to Boongdo, so damn cute.

I'm in love with this couple. Anyone?

Anyway, i'm so glad to see so many TPM-ers here<3

More BTS pics

342ac65c10385343ad03be9f9313b07ecb8088bb.jpg

f31fbe096b63f624509100bd8744ebf81b4ca3bb.jpg

Under the cut

aec379310a55b3190435bbcb43a98226cefc17bb.jpg

622762d0f703918f821d0474513d269758eec4bb.jpg

f636afc379310a556055cc51b74543a982261025.jpg

9213b07eca8065384d9ab6b697dda144ad348226.jpg

43a7d933c895d1436900f68673f082025aaf0724.jpg

77c6a7efce1b9d167fcea3dff3deb48f8c546406.jpg

d009b3de9c82d1584c114414800a19d8bd3e4287.jpg

060828381f30e924b76ba58f4c086e061c95f744.jpg

6609c93d70cf3bc70793d049d100baa1cc112a87.jpg

Boong Do is injured!! Is he going to lose the amulet? If he did then how is he going to time travel to meet Hee Jun? Hopefully he will be able to find the amulet back real soon after he has recovered from his injury. The injury looks bad. If Hee Jun were to come about knowing that he was injured that badly, i bet she will be having heartache. I wonder if Hee Jun will ever know that in order for Boong Do to travel to 2012, he needs to be landed in a life-threatening situation. Hope tonight episode will have lots of their time alone scenes or at least the mushy mushy scenes.

annyeong! this is my first post here in this thread.

I thought  I would be contented with just lurking, but I can't help it. I fell in love with this drama. I am going to ship for them.. ♥♥♥

To all who posts spoilers and BTS, thank you so much.. ㄲㄲㄲ

감사함니다!

Guest The Hamzter

Yun - Wol is actual name is actually Yoon-Nura i will be fixing the subs for ep7 LOL sorry about that

On this matter, Ji Hyun Woo said, “We had another kiss scene recently, and I really couldn’t figure out Yoo In Na’s feelings. The director told us to just do it, but I don’t think she really understood. She ended up just saying, ‘Aren’t you lucky to be a good kisser,’ and I remember laughing for a really long time.”

I love to think it means Hyun Woo has not laughed this long since never or since 10 years ago :) I like to think that it's part of Yoo In Na's charm, her making him laugh out loud.

Guest iluvjin

Dang the pages are flying by fast!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the car kiss!! I love that fact that there are kisses every other episode to keep it romantic for the couple! :P I'm guessing that BD will lose his talisman but be able to get it back. Maybe someone will be able to travel into the future to pursue him but thats just a theory as we don't know if he is the only one able to use it.

Guest kawaiiyuki

is it strange that everytime i see BD at the telephone booth i think "superman" or something along those lines! Hopefully BD finds another way to return to time

jump. I'm hoping that amulet isn't the only way!

Is it broadcast live now?

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Part 1 of today's ep.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hc11cv

Part 2

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hc14vh

Part 3

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hc19hp

The preview for next ep...

Everyone in 2012 seems to forget Boongdo except Heejin....

And yeah BD of course can't rmb her.

I'll be back with a preview trans.

damnnnn this is intense and i have to freaking wait a week!??!?!

We probably won't see HJ-BD for next weeks ep. Since the red carpet scene seems to be the part where he appears suddenly according to news....

Guest mellowyel

Yun - Wol is actual name is actually Yoon-Nura i will be fixing the subs for ep7 LOL sorry about that

Yoon-wol is right, I think - they speak to her in banmal, so they call her Yoon-wol-ah (윤월아), and it sounds like Yoon-nura when you say it fast lol

Part 1 of today's ep.

YAAAAAAA, OMG, I'm dying I'm ding I'm dying. I'm freaking happy here just to read your quick recap. I can't control myself, all hyperventilating here, this is beyond crazy. My hands are shaking just to type these words.

Can I hug you jaejoongstolemyheart? Thank you so much.

Gahhhh, I can't wait to get the video. :wub: Someone, please kiss me now excl.gif

Guest iluvjin

Thanks for sharing the recap!!! Now I'm just excited and can't wait to watch it!! The kiss is in todays episode!!!!!!!!! And he is so sweet to her!!!!

Holy crap!! that was a rollercoaster ep just READING it let alone watching it!

I gasped out loud when he sold his beautiful family heirloom sword for a car (sweet as the gesture is), omgz the KISSSSSS and OH CRAP the part 2 ending!!! NNOOOOO how is he going to get back!!!!!

they seriously need an Il Marey magic letterbox. She won't know why he can't come back! T_____T devastating!!!

Thanks JaeJoongstolemyheart for the recap! I think I might follow you on twitter haha! my user is @linwechan ^^

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Today's episode sounds amazing!! w00t.gif

I can't wait to watch and to see the kiss scene wub.gif

Guest tikamicizia

OMGGGG TRANSLATE OF THE PREVIEW PLEEASEEE??? WHY he lost his memories????? whyyyy. i'll wait patiently.. i think the ending will be twisted and daebakkk... i believe in u director!!!! :sweatingbullets:

Part 1 of today's ep.

Part 2

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hc14vh

Part 3

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hc19hp

The preview for next ep...

Everyone in 2012 seems to forget Boongdo except Heejin....

And yeah BD of course can't rmb her.

I'll be back with a preview trans.

damnnnn this is intense and i have to freaking wait a week!??!?!

OMG, Holy Crap! Is this really going that direction? OMFG! It's really a time-travelling drama, freaking stylist, not your ordinary drama. I can't breath just reading the recap.

I need the video so badly, at least give me the KISS!!!!!!!!

Zillions thanks jaejoongstolemyheart

Archived