[Drama 2012] Queen In-hyun’s Man 인현왕후의 남자

Guest Iviih

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iluvjin

Still waiting for the MF links for download. Can't wait to see watch!! Thanks for the recap and pictures!!

watch episode 7

krdramaorg

you are my hero. thank you^^

this suddenly come into my mind. i dun like the idea that BD need to make himself in danger to come to 2012. later after everything end. Minam already dead...he need to put himself in danger in order to meet HJ, that's why i want him to stay with HJ in modern days ~!!

Guest Iviih

I'm streaming it now

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hbj18v

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hbjeav

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hbjgdg

Will be back to add more later.

The preview

http://player.youku....zODQzNDY4/v.swf

And my translation

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hbjo5g

The preview is horrid... About the talisman..

If he doesnt have the talisman... How is he gonna time travel!!!!

wondering how he got so much money anyway! did he bring some gold from joseon and exchange it?

But the sentence he said was so squee worthy... "How do i rid that energetic attitude of Heejin" Kinda mean like awesome air... kind of attitude i think. Not too sure.

And goodness. THE LAST SCENE OF THE EP. Han Dongmin was hella jealous!

And Boongdo was like i'll do my best at being your lover *SQUEALS*

Shall spazz tomorrow, Nights!

OMG thanks so much for this live? recap! You are awesome (and fast!)

You even translated the preview! So awesome!

blush.gifbiggrin.gifwub.gif

Guest Iviih

On episode 7 BD travels without being in a death situation, when they are arresting MiNam or he was able to left the house without anyone noticing him? I'm confused 

blink.gif

so, he can travel at anytime he wants? 

Hello! ^^ I have a problem with ep.7 I don't know if I'm the only one but, media player classic is not playing the video, even though I download semi-fly torrent??

Maybe becuase is mkv type??

HELP PLEASE!! ^^ :sweatingbullets:

Guest alotlikelove

hey guys! i'm usually a silent reader but ahhhh, i love this drama so much! first time im watching a drama w/o subs too 'cos i can't wait for them to be out. but the leads are really too cute together!

and thanks for all the links to watch ep7 + spoilers!! :wub: :wub:

Guest The Hamzter

On episode 7 BD travels without being in a death situation, when they are arresting MiNam or he was able to left the house without anyone noticing him? I'm confused 

*quoted image*

so, he can travel at anytime he wants? 

yups BD can travel ( i calls it timepop ) whenever he likes by chanting the charms sutra Si Do Tong Rae Gan Pil Gu In.

Hello! ^^ I have a problem with ep.7 I don't know if I'm the only one but, media player classic is not playing the video, even though I download semi-fly torrent??

Maybe becuase is mkv type??

HELP PLEASE!! ^^ :sweatingbullets:

Hi, try KMPlayer. I use this player and it works fine for me ;)

Guest Iviih

@JessieKwon:

Oh I see, I thought he could only come back (reading the words from the talisman) as he pleases to the past... didn't know he could travel to future like this too.

Thanks everyone for the spoilers, links to watch the series, and the pictures! I'm loving the pictures every time I see them!!

I had to say something before I finish the episode! I'm watching it half way and that

part where HJ sends BD off in the taxi made me cry a little. It looked like she wasn't going to see him again.

I really want to know what he is making the Minister do. I like how BD wrote the letter that is given to the King with his left hand. Is it to show that if anything happens that they can't pinpoint it on him?

I honestly really love a guy that is so smart and can fight.

Thanks jaejoongstolemyheart for the translation for the next episode. Hmm....I really wonder about the talisman part and the money part too.

Off to finish the episode, just wanted to say something before this thread jumps another 2 pages. I wrote last night and it jumped 2 pages. Wow!!! So glad everyone is enjoying the show! :)

Guest kayana20

I am so shipping them they look so adorable together. And the pictures and chemistry is just gorgeously hot. I love time travel drama's but especially when the way to go back or forth is cool instead of boring. This show keeps getting better and better each episode. JHW I love you !

Unlike dramas like RTP... at least Parkha knows that Lee gak will be here for a while.

In QIHM, Heejin doesn't know when he'll be back, and whether he will ever come back.

I guess that's one crucial thing is this show. Honestly this show is really everything i wanted RTP to be.

Dear, don't get me started on RP. These may both be of similar time-traveling concepts, but boy, are they on totally different levels. I won't even justify a comparison between the two - no matter how much I love red. -_-:D

Interesting interview from Kim Jin Woo / J

He says that his character in InHyun is similar to his real self

source : tvdaily

I think what has made this relatively new leading cast amazing is the similarities the characters are to the actual actors. Kudos to whoever did casting. The cast chemistry is natural, vibrant, and sizzling. I just love that the actors have integrated so well and so quickly to their characters - it was right there from the gecko. I love that! It's the difference between good casts and fantastic casts - that quick uptake on the characters and sensitivity to the relationships around that character.

Kgrl and jaejoongstolemyheart you want open ending?? blasphemyyyyyyy!!! hahha I want mushy, i don't care how it happens lol. I could even deal with an open ending but all directions point to a future together. Any more vague and I will go to Korea and bomb TVN with eggs XD Seriously though, I have a feeling the opening scene and the kiss we know happens after is one of those scenes where you think they bookend a drama like the whole thing was a flashback but i have a feeling that the drama will pull a sly one on us and have it continue beyond that point.

Puhahahaha! Alrighty, I concede. I guess I can live with a mushy, happily ever after with this couple. Only if I have to. As a last resort. B)

Still stuck in the office, but can't wait to rush home tonight to watch ep 7. Gah, so excited! Haven't felt such intensity for a pairing since...Chae Won & Shi Hoo! Hee-Do/Hyun-Na couple fighting!

JessicaKwon: Cool! Thanks for uploads of the Eng subbed QIM vids~ Now I have somewhere to link my friends to! :D I have a question about that talisman thing... isn't it only possible for him to read that line from the future and then go back, and it doesn't work the other way around? 'Cos otherwise why would he have needed his servant to try and shoot him with the arrow? He did tell HJ too that it was easy for him to go back from the future, but had to face life-and-death when coming from the past...

I watched EP 7 raw, and since a lot of the parts were in the past, I was left scratching my head a lot :sweatingbullets: Can't wait till subs are out!!

*starts downloading older eps for collection*

Archived