[Drama 2012] Queen In-hyun’s Man 인현왕후의 남자

Guest Iviih

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

Jasoo, the assassin, is definitely the big sabotage factor in all of this, much more so than Min himself, IMO.

I totally love HJ, and Writer Song of course - just love the dialogues and attention to detail/realism. HJ's speech/declaration to BD during the car scene in Ep 8 was so spectacularly sincere, heartfelt, and uncommonly realistic. I just love how everything in this drama seems so surreal, and yet our characters react to these unbelievable happenings so practically and realistically. It's so freakin refreshing!

I think your theory about how the talisman works in the past/future and vice versa seems very logical. I'm pretty convinced Jasoo plays a very important role. That actor has gotten significant close-ups and has shown great character dynamics since the 1st ep.

Lols, that's why it's such a great show. It keeps us guessing and hanging and thrilled with it's new twists and turns.

I think your theory of HJ losing her memory may have some merit, especially since we still have 10 eps to go, who knows if memory loss will happen over and over. But as of right now, I do not think HJ has memory loss. She seems to just be confused on whether it was all a dream or really did happen. Looks like time reverted back to her hospital stay. If memory loss does happen to HJ, I think the PD/Writer will probably create a twist with BD being the active one to pursue a relationship with HJ. Can't have our girl doing all the work now, can we?

^_^

At this point, there are so many possibilities that I've decided to not waste any brains cells trying to figure it all out. My heart can barely sustain the hypertension, I'm not going to let my brain explode from short-circuiting neurons. Sitting back and enjoying the wild ride. B)

I SUPER DUPER LOVE JASU!<3

He'll definitely have more important scenes in the show. He'll definitely know about 2012.

I don't think they'll be any pursuing here and there by BD. Swear they'll remember at around the same time,judging from the phonebooth.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Yes, I concur. It is not a baby. Can't be if BD is considering to make YW his concubine. It would mean she hasn't married him yet and consummated their marriage - so definitely no baby. As I mentioned above, YW as conflict is a moot point for me. YW is not really competition in my mind since BD isn't in love with her. He's thinking of marrying her out of practicality, to meet his producing-heir obligations and fulfill the desires of YW. Of course, I don't think it'll go that far since HJ and BD's connection is so strong.

Definitely, its just for the heir, and probably to keep her save ... his gratitude to her.

He cannot remember heejin, but his feelings are clearly there.

His head is disturbed by just saying Queen In Hyun.

Then again, im not sure. Im still not good at korean, so im not too sure, but what i heard also made sense to me that he was matchmaking YW to his servant.

BD knows about his servants liking for YW... he might be just putting them together?

Anyone interested in the dates???

Like when is the day they're supposed to meet again and all?

I was confused with the dates at first, and after thinking for a long while, i got it.

It's pretty confusing.. gotta read it carefully to understand.

The day they kissed in the car is April 15 2012, and if back in Joseon, 27 March 1694(The day before the assassin hurt him, which was 28 March 1694)

Technically, they are supposed to meet on May 15 2012, one month from April 15 2012.

Of course, this is impossible now, because Heejin is back in the hospital and the same things happens (she talked about Boongdo, and SK says it’s a dream and all) – March 2012. (11th March 1694, he said it at the library in EP 4)

----Continue----

When Heejin found out that he was going to die in Ep5, it was around 2 weeks since she last met him (library), so it should roughly be 20+++ March 1694 that he “dies” according to written history. All these happen in parallel with March 2012 as well. So these shows it is definite that ep 9 for 2012, will return back to March 2012, the hospital timeframe in ep 2. So there will be a one month shift back in time. Since its March 2012 in ep 9, one month from this point of time will be April 2012.

This makes sense, because their agreement says one month from 15 April 2012(kiss scene) that they’ll meet… is May 15 2012. But if the time shifts back by one month, their meeting will move back by one month, they’ll meet on 15 April 2012 again(Kiss scene was on this date). Now, remember Ep 1’s opening.

The flashforward meeting at EP 1’s opening is April 18 2012. Ideally, they’ll meet on 15th April 2012, which is probably the phone booth scene. The opening scene was just around 3 days after the most probably phonebooth meeting.

Now, the Joseon side of the story.

I mentioned earlier that the kiss scene in the car was on April 15 2012… which is 27 March 1694 in Joseon(the day before the assassin hurt him).

So when he went back to Jeju, it was 28th march 1694, where he got slashed and the talisman was torn.

He wakes up 2 weeks later, which should be 11 April 1694. Some time passes, we see him in his room reading, where he realized that he lost 2 months worth of memory. Technically 2 months. Since I said some time has passed… say around 2 weeks from 11 April 1694, will be around 20++ April 1694. His last memory was at the library where Jasu almost killed him, which was the beginning of March. Technically, he lost 2 months worth of memory. Beginning march to end april. So now, his at 20++ April 1694.

He is supposed to meet Heejin one month from 27 March 1694(15 April 2012), which means, 27 April 1694. Go back to EP 1, where BD leaves Hanyang to go to Seoul meeting her on April 18 2012. When he sets off, he was in April 1694, which is the month we see him in now.

So……… now at 20+++ April 1694(last part of ep 8), is just a few days from his agreement to meet her on 27 April 1694(15 April 2012).

---

About how his gonna travel from Jeju to Hanyang, and from Hanyang to Seoul…. That’s a question still.. because he doesn’t have the talisman. He has to do all these within a few days( from 20+ april – 27 april 1694)

Oh ya, and of course, Heejin won't just suddenly forget Boongdo... She'll probably meet with an accident why driving the audi... then when she wakes up in the hospital.... she suddenly became Dongmin's girlfriend.

I'm so addictive to this show that I'm checking this thread as soon as I wake up :D

I can't even describe how much I've fallen in love with this show. I'm afraid I'm starting to ship Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na in real life too :D It's their fault having such a sizzling chemistry :D I swear it's like watching a real couple together.

I haven't seen Ji Hyun Woo acting before but he's totally winning me over as Boong Do. I think I have to watch his previous dramas because he makes me like to so much :D And some of you wrote he's also a singer? Now that's a full package man :)

EDIT:

LOL, it's really like a TPM reunion here. I see so many familiar faces (I mean nicknames :D)

EDIT 2:

I wanted to ask what was your most favorite scene so far? I have several ones but I think my most favorite scene was from episode 4 when Hee Jin was waiting for Boong Do in her car. When he came and knocked on her car window and then he got in the car - OMG! The look on HJ's face was so telling. She just kept staring at him... it was obvious she was completely smitten by him at that moment. I really liked that scene. A background music was also very fitting.

YES LOVE THE TPM REUNION. We... all must have the same taste!!!

Same im checking on QIHM all the time now. And yes i've fallen in love with the show and yes im starting to ship the couple in real. Their chemistry is undeniable. They don't look like they're acting to me, it's real!!!

JHW= Full package. His cute in a few of his drama, its just a bad script overall, so its hard to recommend his shows...

My favourite scene..... no other than the hug in the library<3

-edit-

@aisling_

OMG you'll never know what Joseon men hide under their hanboks.

Sharing some banners. I'm a beginner, so they're not that good but I hope you will like them a little

:) I will share more later...

1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

a>

4-4.jpg

EDIT:

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

EDIT:

non related to QIHM but I had to share this!!! oh boy... I had NO idea that Ji Hyun Woo was hiding this!

jihyunwoo.jpg

@ Kgrl

I made a new banner for my signature. Do you like something like that or do you prefer different style? Can you tell me your favorite scene or line so that I can know where to start? :)

Sent you a PM. ;)

*SPOILER ALERT*

Oh, and my favorite scene: HJ driving in circles around BD, then realizing the severity of her feelings for him. That scene was so well portrayed by YIN, how her speech got increasingly faster & frustrated as she berates herself (though directed at him), and how it slowed down as she declares to BD her feelings. And BD's silent acknowledgement of her feelings b/c he's starting to feel the same. That connection and admittance of growing love between the two.

jaejoongstolemyheart, :lol: wow, what a time analysis. I always thought time was occurring at the same speed in both worlds. So HJ may have been in the hospital due to another reason, but time should have been reverted back to the same time when BD first crossed over to the modern era. If time has been reverted to the point of his first crossover, it could be that HJ was hurt (lights falling, her tripping, etc.) when she first visited the set of the drama shooting.

happy..this drama top 3 for the most active post in soompi today..even love rain loose..

how i love the kiss scene..

love the way BD lead the kiss...and she just follow with flow...

BD...he waiting for you...please remeber her..

how epic this love story because unlike other love modern story, u have hp or even u can fly by plane to meet your prince but them.....all depenD on FATE :tears:

she wait for him but will he return??

loooooove this drama......oh wednesday...come quick please

Guest Poh90

first time posting here....gt addicted to the drama.

cant wait for ep9. SPOILER EP PREVIEW...BD forgotten about heejin and everything about his time travelling and decides to marry the Gisaeng girl. The future changed as well. Heejin became DM gf but Heejin still remembers about BD but no one remembers him. Its like he never existed in their world. Poor Girl...

Guest nauna

@Kgrl, There's just something about the way the PD frames Jasoo's scenes that definitely give the impression that he's an important player in the whole scheme of things. I find his character to have a sort of sinister intelligence, even more so than the minister. I have a feeling that if anyone else figures out the secret of the talisman it will be him. 

I'm not finding YW much of a threat either, in spite of the spoilers. The writer, and the actors, have done such a good job of creating a  connection between our OTP that they feel pretty solid already. We're just getting into the obstacles-to-be-overcome stage. Apparently though, when you're 300 years apart and your time-traveling talisman is torn and fallen into the hands of your mortal enemy, that makes for some formidable obstacles! 

@jaejoongstolemyheart, Wow! So impressed with your time-tracking efforts! It made my head spin. Thanks for keeping us on track with who's where in time and space.

@Luna179, Hi! *waves*  Apparently we're all drawn to quality productions! biggrin.gif

Edit: Topped the page so I thought I'd share this pic of the adorable jerk DM. He gets my vote for Worst Boyfriend Material, Historical or Trendy Drama Award.

queenandi-ep7-1.jpg

credit: Dramahaven.com

Guest joonbi

Can anyone translate into English the sentence Bong Do tell Hee Jin in episode 3, the sentences about soothing teachings from Confucius, when HeeJin try to clear about everything? Thank You for your help.

By the way, I really hope them become a really couple in real life not only to PR for the drama. They are so nice! And I alway feel cozy when watch them talk to each other, like a couple.

emm still waiting for the soft subs... huhuhu *sobsosob*

first time posting here....gt addicted to the drama.

cant wait for ep9. SPOILER EP PREVIEW...BD forgotten about heejin and everything about his time travelling and decides to marry the Gisaeng girl. The future changed as well. Heejin became DM gf but Heejin still remembers about BD but no one remembers him. Its like he never existed in their world. Poor Girl...

really! BD is going to marry the Giseang girl? nononono. but, Giseang aren't supposed to get married if I'm not mistake. they are forbidden,

BD will not marry the gisaeng, not now, not ever. She is his former servant, first off, not of his class at all. He offered her a marriage to his servant, and when she refused he generously (for the time) offered her the alternative of becoming a gisaeng. He could have kept her for himself as a concubine, but of course that is not his style.

Of course he has to continue his line, but it has to be with a woman of his class. For this reason, I wonder if he doesn't see his time with HeeJin as a vacation from his real life, a chance to kick back and have fun before he gets back to the serious business of living. Does he equate the actresses of this time with the gisaengs of his own time? I think that would be a logical assumption to make.

If I were HeeJin, I would be VERY unhappy about getting that car - because it seems like a parting gift, a way to make sure all accounts are straight before he goes back for good. Yes, he promised to spend a day with her, but the fact that they have to make a promise for a day just accentuates the fact that they do not assume that they have a week, a month, or a lifetime.

Hi pher4444! It's nice to see you here! Will you be making any awesome mv's for this drama like you did with TPM? If so, I'll be looking forward to seeing them.

It really is like a mini TPM reunion on this forum. Guess what they say is true, great minds really do think alike! *quoted image**quoted image*

Kudos nauna….I agree!! I have to say hi to Luna179 too!! And if I have time, I’ll consider making an mv because there are so many good ones already. I feel the same way you do about all the characters. I don’t find YW a threat either due to her status difference and because she proves to be loyal. She also was the one who gave BD the talisman in the first place, so we can credit her for setting BD and HJ together. As for DM, he is really not the antagonist, that’s why we can sometimes find him likable, but there’s no way he can compete with BD. Another nice thing about HJ’s characters is that she’s not the pitiful or ugly duckling heroine like in most drama. She’s gorgeous physically, but her beauty also radiate from the inside.

The kiss was really heartfelt because both of them are so sincere and genuine with their feelings, and their time together feels so precious. BD&HJ is definitely a refreshing hero, heroine, and couple.

For some reason, I also thought the date and time coexisted simultaneously in both periods, but need subs to re-watch eps 7 & 8 in order to get a better understanding. I actually have to replay all the scenes in my head to follow along with JaeJoongstolemyheart’s post.

***Spoilers***

Now I’m just curious if time did revert itself back to the last moment that BD remembered in the palace library, before the warp, because how does he know he is missing two months worth of memories— if those two months never occur yet (he was only unconscious for two weeks)? In Jeju, the assassins seem like they were clearly aware of what happened, and one of them recalls picking up the spilt talisman after BD was rescue, so it didn’t seem like their times was altered (at least not right away). It’ll be interesting to see if destiny can change if everyone was given a second chance, especially for the villains. I still think destiny is already predetermined, at least for the people in the past.

This drama made me think of Chinese Paladin and Chinese Odyssey II- Pandora’s Box. Both are older historical, but have good twists with the time travel that connects the future with the past. I hope we get something good too!!

@aisling_-thanks for sharing your gifs….makes me want to make some!!

Hi all...

Just done with watching the subbed version of episode 8 and i'm puzzled. After BoongDo went back to Joseon Era and was assassinated, the amulet was being cut into 2 pieces and at that moment, all his memories seems to be erased. Does that mean that only his memories were erased but all the things that he did to change history were not reverted to what it was before the change? It's just the lost of his memories and the people in 2012 not remembering his existence in 2012?

@Kgrl, There's just something about the way the PD frames Jasoo's scenes that definitely give the impression that he's an important player in the whole scheme of things. I find his character to have a sort of sinister intelligence, even more so than the minister. I have a feeling that if anyone else figures out the secret of the talisman it will be him. 

I'm not finding YW much of a threat either, in spite of the spoilers. The writer, and the actors, have done such a good job of creating a  connection between our OTP that they feel pretty solid already. We're just getting into the obstacles-to-be-overcome stage. Apparently though, when you're 300 years apart and your time-traveling talisman is torn and fallen into the hands of your mortal enemy, that makes for some formidable obstacles! 

Exactly. Just the way Jasoo knew to burn the written order immediately, and that it was a trap once they got there, are indicators enough that this is no ordinary assassin - Jasoo is very smart. In fact, his entire team seems to be pretty quick on the uptake, even swiping that shredded talisman. There are so many times when enemies/henchmen in dramas are complete idiots - in action and words that it doesn't make the battle/war credible when our heroes win. Nice to see that BD's opponents aren't just going to hand it to him so easily.

***Spoilers***

Now I’m just curious if time did revert itself back to the last moment that BD remembered in the palace library, before the warp, because how does he know he is missing two months worth of memories— if those two months never occur yet (he was only unconscious for two weeks)? In Jeju, the assassins seem like they were clearly aware of what happened, and one of them recalls picking up the spilt talisman after BD was rescue, so it didn’t seem like their times was altered (at least not right away). It’ll be interesting to see if destiny can change if everyone was given a second chance, especially for the villains. I still think destiny is already predetermined, at least for the people in the past.

This drama made me think of Chinese Paladin and Chinese Odyssey II- Pandora’s Box. Both are older historical, but have good twists with the time travel that connects the future with the past. I hope we get something good too!!

Perhaps everything remained the same b/c BD going forward in time was part of the "bigger plan" or "destiny" in the first place. So the talisman was serving its purpose to help BD fulfill fate, and maybe it was even supposed to get "destroyed" so as to wipe his memories of the future. BD, in the bigger picture, has served his purpose to prompt "history" as we know it occur. Therefore, HJ has also served her purpose to prompt BD to take the initiative on setting things in their "rightful" path.

Just done with watching the subbed version of episode 8 and i'm puzzled. After BoongDo went back to Joseon Era and was assassinated, the amulet was being cut into 2 pieces and at that moment, all his memories seems to be erased. Does that mean that only his memories were erased but all the things that he did to change history were not reverted to what it was before the change? It's just the lost of his memories and the people in 2012 not remembering his existence in 2012?

As mentioned above I think all of the events so far was a part of fate's plan. However, it would be too depressing to think that no 'free will' comes into the picture. I think 'free will' = as in BD and HJ's strong connection to each other - will play a much bigger part now that the talisman is broken. This connection may not have been part of fate's plan, or at least not as short-lived as "fate" would have liked. And that may be why there is no longer any need for a connection between BD and HJ. I think most of us made the assumption that a love between BD and HJ was all part of fate's plan. What if, it was never part of "the plan" in the first place?

Edit: skelly, I believe HJ was unhappy about receiving the car after the initial delight. It meant a parting that both felt was inevitable, but was hard to accept. I have to say that I can't blame BD for gifting a car, b/c he asked SJ what HJ needed the most or was missing the most. He said he wanted to give or do what would make HJ the most happy/fulfilled. So though it ended up being a very materialistic gift, his intentions were much more sincere. In addition, he wasn't sure of what people 300 years later deemed appropriate when showing gratefulness/sincerity, nor was he completely understanding of HJ's feelings/personality. He may be smart and perceptive, but he still hadn't known HJ for a very long time. :lol: It seems I'm being very generous with BD, but what can I say, he's just so smart and nice. :phew:

Guest linhtinhhp

Hi everyone,

I'm going crazy with this drama. I don't know how many times I watched ep.6.

the couple is so cute :wub:

Thank you all for wonderful posts. I'm enjoying myself so much reading all of them.

I also think Boong Do won't marry YW because he's a nobleman after all. Not just any nobleman. He's best of the best.

With a brain like his I'm sure he has already figured out that a society isn't divided into classes anymore. That it doesn't matter anymore. Also it was mentioned several times that Boong Do is fatherless so I wonder... Well, the way their relationship is progressing he might become father soon :-) It's a cable TV so one can dream, right? :-P

I'm kind of sad we're already in the middle of show. Only 8 episodes are left :-(

jaejoongstolemyheart, :lol: wow, what a time analysis. I always thought time was occurring at the same speed in both worlds. So HJ may have been in the hospital due to another reason, but time should have been reverted back to the same time when BD first crossed over to the modern era. If time has been reverted to the point of his first crossover, it could be that HJ was hurt (lights falling, her tripping, etc.) when she first visited the set of the drama shooting.

True, whatever the case, HJ would definitely be hurt... and when she wakes up, she's DM's girlfriend.

It's like, the show is trying to say that there is MANY timezones in parallel at the same time.

Which means, when HJ wakes up, shes probably in a timezone, that is one month back.

Everyone there seems to be fine with everything that was happening, they did not realise ANY changes.

Which means, she probably went to a timezone, with a different situation, that she did end up dating DM before she was admitted into the hospital.

Urgh, im getting confused by myself.

Whatever the case, i love the details the drama is giving us. I wanted to make sense out of the date, but didn't think i could do so, because the script writer might not have even considered the date so detailedly... But she did. And im amazed:)<3

@jaejoongstolemyheart, Wow! So impressed with your time-tracking efforts! It made my head spin. Thanks for keeping us on track with who's where in time and space.

You have no idea how it was disturbing my brain..... since ep 8. So i had to figure it out HAHAHAH.

@jajeongstolemyheart i actually read your post twice !! wow!

on the other hand , im suppose to have a InGwa break but i think it can't be help. :sweatingbullets:

HAHAHA take your time! it's really confusing. As i typed, i was confused as well, even though i figured it out minutes earlier.

***Spoilers***

The 2 months did occur. The only time-shift is in 2012. Well, if the way i think of it... is right.

Perhaps everything remained the same b/c BD going forward in time was part of the "bigger plan" or "destiny" in the first place. So the talisman was serving its purpose to help BD fulfill fate, and maybe it was even supposed to get "destroyed" so as to wipe his memories of the future. BD, in the bigger picture, has served his purpose to prompt "history" as we know it occur. Therefore, HJ has also served her purpose to prompt BD to take the initiative on setting things in their "rightful" path.

As mentioned above I think all of the events so far was a part of fate's plan. However, it would be too depressing to think that no 'free will' comes into the picture. I think 'free will' = as in BD and HJ's strong connection to each other - will play a much bigger part now that the talisman is broken. This connection may not have been part of fate's plan, or at least not as short-lived as "fate" would have liked. And that may be why there is no longer any need for a connection between BD and HJ. I think most of us made the assumption that a love between BD and HJ was all part of fate's plan. What if, it was never part of "the plan" in the first place?

Yes i agree. Time changes in 2012, because his existence in 2012 is not crucial to 2012. Whereas, his trips to 2012 is important in changing history, therefore, like what you said, it served his purpose to change history.....

And yes, we will have to rely on their strong connection to each other. As much as i think love stories on beautiful fate is really nice to watch, i'd like to see the show move towards their strong connection.

We've already seen enough of strong fate that got them together, now its time for fate to step aside, and for their strong love to take its move.

In can happen in a lot of ways.

Some dramas i've seen, made their reincarnation remember each other after 100s of years..

There are many other ways that it can be done, and we shall live it to the creativity of the writer

I can't wait!!!!!!<3

Glad you all understand(hopefully), my time change analysis HAHAHA.

Basically, the point is, time was shifted in 2012, back to around the hospital scene in ep 2, whereas time was NOT shifted in Joseon.

Hi all...

Yes, i do think so. Only his memories were erased, but everything he did in Joseon was not. There was no time shift in Joseon.

We must all think of it this way. Him "changing history" might have to be considered as part of history as well. Which means, if we were to look at the history book now in 2012(in ep 9), everything he did to change history, would just be stated as part of history. It would just be known as history to people in 2012, they will not notice the change. Like when only Heejin realised the historical changes, the rest of the crew did not seem to know. It is like there a several time zones in parallel at the same time.. i guess. It's complicated.

According to true history, Queen In Hyun will be reinstated in 1694 June. However, in the fourth episode, where BD was reading history in the library, it was stated that Queen Inhyun was reinstated on 10th April 1694.

From this, we can see that there is already changes in history... and it would not be known by people in the world. The only people that will notice this change is Heejin and BD... in which they realised that they were the only one who knew history has changed.

From my wide viewing of dramas, i've never seen one had true history changed at the end of the show, meaning by the end of the show, the history we know in real life, will be the history known to people in the drama. So it makes sense that after all the changing of history and time changes, Queen In Hyun will be stated in history books, as being reinstated in June 1694.

So.... like what i said.. we must think of him "changing history" as a part of history.

Hope you get what i meant!

Hi all...

Just done with watching the subbed version of episode 8 

Where did you watch a subbed version of 8? I haven't even seen EP 7 subbed yet.

we must think of him "changing history" as a part of history.

@jaejoongsolemyheart - the time changes make perfect sense but boy, does it make my head hurt.  phew.gif laugh.gif Thanks so much for taking the time to explain it! I don't think I'm gonna survive until Wednesday! sad.gif

Guest linhtinhhp

Glad you all understand(hopefully), my time change analysis HAHAHA.

The point is, time was shifted in 2012, back to around the hospital scene in ep 2, whereas time was NOT shifted in Joseon.

Yes, i do think so. Only his memories were erased, but everything he did in Joseon was not. There was no time shift in Joseon.

We must all think of it this way. Him "changing history" might have to be considered as part of history as well. Which means, if we were to look at the history book now in 2012(in ep 9), everything he did to change history, would just be stated as part of history. It would just be known as history to people in 2012, they will not notice the change. Like when only Heejin realised the historical changes, the rest of the crew did not seem to know. It is like there a several time zones in parallel at the same time.. i guess. It's complicated.

According to true history, Queen In Hyun will be reinstated in 1694 June. However, in the fourth episode, where BD was reading history in the library, it was stated that Queen Inhyun was reinstated on 10th April 1694.

From this, we can see that there is already changes in history... and it would not be known by people in the world. The only people that will notice this change is Heejin and BD... in which they realised that they were the only one who knew history has changed.

From my wide viewing of dramas, i've never seen one had true history changed at the end of the show, meaning by the end of the show, the history we know in real life, will be the history known to people in the drama. So it makes sense that after all the changing of history and time changes, Queen In Hyun will be stated in history books, as being reinstated in June 1694.

So.... like what i said.. we must think of him "changing history" as a part of history.

Hope you get what i meant!

Good point!!!!! But when BD read the book in the library about his death, he hasn't changed anything. So the only thing changed was queen in hyun's reinstatement.

Thanks so much for taking the time to explain it! I don't think I'm gonna survive until Wednesday! 

No problem! Same... but i have a lot of things to do, so maybe i could HAHAH.

Good point!!!!! But when BD read the book in the library about his death, he hasn't changed anything. So the only thing changed was queen in hyun's reinstatement.

Hahah i'm confused again. Let me think.... because it won't make sense if only Queen Inhyun's reinstatement is changed.

Him escaping death through the talisman that day, was written as his death date in history when Heejin realised that he was going to die "tomorrow" (she realised he was going to die tomorrow, when she was filming, remember?)

We haven't seen anyone reading history after him escaping that death right? We can naturally assume, that written history is changed again.

Assuming i'm right, before his first time travel, which would be the first time he "died".... he should have been stated in 2012's written history as dead on that day(Where Jasu almost killed him in the library). Means .... in the parallel time of where HJ is before the moment he was "killed" by Jasu.... which was when she was rushing for her audition and all... it would be stated in written history that he dies on the day where Jasu killed him in the library.

Hope i'm making sense again. This is so confusing.

Guest nauna

So true. As drama watchers we are so inundated with the concept of "fated love", that we seem to just go there by default. There's definitely food for thought there. What if BD and HJ don't just have to overcome the obstacle of time, but also have to fight fate?

Well, the way their relationship is progressing he might become father soon :-) It's a cable TV so one can dream, right? :-P/quote]

@aisling_ LOL! Yeah, one can hope! Something to look forward to once we get them back together in the same time and place, memories intact!

@pher4444 and skelly, I loved both your comments about their time together. Because it is so tenuous it does make it feel that much more precious. It makes their farewells so poignant. Especially sweet for me was the taxi cab at the airport scene, when BD turns around to watch her out of the back window, neither one of them knowing if they'll ever see the other again. 

Archived