[Drama 2012] Queen In-hyun’s Man 인현왕후의 남자

Guest Iviih

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A GOOD KISSER! :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG! I so love it how he kissed her and the way he looks at her is just so swoon worthy!!!!! thanks for the gifs!!!! yes I was waiting for them hehehe

He's such a gentle kisser. Ji Hyun Woo kisses to fit his character. I love Boong-Do!!!!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I'm new here, I just watched the 8 episodes in two days, but it was so worth watching... i'm in love with this drama :wub:

and Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo Inna, I think I have a girl crush on Yoo Inna/Choi Hee Jin. She's just too cute :3

But episode 8 is heartbreaking ;A; I think it is logical that BD can't remeber the future. Man it's the future, how can you know what's happening or gonna happen in the future? but even so.. aw, this is so sad, and HJ the only one who can remember ;A;

So, this bad guy is going to travel to the future?! No no! BD you must remember! you heart has to remember HJ, so stay away from that girl, the ex-gisaeng girl... she makes me feel uneasy :S

Oh, this drama is so good :)

Edit: OMG the kisses :w00t: I think someone told me Ji Hyun Woo in Invencible Lee Pyung Kang did an awesome job in the kiss scenes but now I understand why. I did watch the scene like ten times more ;)

Haha!! Everyone's post is making me laugh. :lol:

Thanks Joonni for the recap!! I'm glad we don't have to wait too long for a recap now a days.

Hmm...nauna..I agree with that. Just have him do some quick damage to TM and SN and I would be really happy. Actually, just kill them off. I don't mind them not appearing anymore. :)

Thanks aisling_ for caps of the kiss!! It certainly was really good. I paused every second and rewatched the scene so many times that I can't count anymore. Yep, those Joseon boys can really kiss!! :wub:

Hmmm....I keep thinking maybe they will make HJ time travel. Not sure how that works, but didn't

BD sell his sword in modern times? (So, that's how he got the money to buy her a car. Hmm...so after he loses his memory, does the car still exist?) I mean the talisman is gone and I don't think BD took anything modern with him back to the past. The only thing I can think of that is from the past is that sword. Maybe she cuts herself on the sword and that takes her back? Oh...so finding ways for them to see each other again.

Well, I thought the character ( I forgot her name.) that is supposedly BD's friend that is Giseng I think...was supposed to come between BD and HJ's relationship and I couldn't think of how considering she is from the past. I guess by having BD like that having to stay in the past, the writer inadvertedly caused a square relationship to happen ( I really am forgetting my words these days. :(). Since now,

BD is with that Giseng and HJ is going to be with DM.

I really hope they don't drag this separation for like more than 2 episodes because I really can't handle seeing them apart.

Guest cococrust

ep 7 c-sub

pt 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0s1qy2

pt 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wug6ej

Guest Iviih

Noooo! tears.gif My entire comment got deleted!

So I said something like:

Hee Jin and Boong do just meet once a month? Must be hard for them.

And they can't even keep in touch, it's a relationship pretty hard to be in....

Now with his loss of memory, poor HJ will be the one thinking in him, but we know our hero BD will work hard to remember what he trying to!!!

Btw, after reading the recap (Thanska  lot Jaejoong and Joonni you are awesomewub.gif) it seems everything BD did in the past didn't change even after the talisman was destroyed, while in the future everything he did disappeared/doesn't exist anymore.

I guess that is because BD isn't from that world and so when his link to the future got destroyed, everything about him and what he did there also got erased/destroyed. But I wonder why HJ remembers, must be because she has a special link with BD and knows about BD and from where he came from? 

And someone pointed it out here the car HJ meets with BD in the first episode is the same car BD gave to HJ in episode 8, if everything about Boong Do doesn't exist in the future anymore, doesn't it mean HJ's car also will disappear, since it was BD who gave it to her.... wonder what'll happen.

-

BTW, I was reading Rooftop prince on dramabeans and lol, Javabeans is also under BD's spell, can't blame her, right?

Plot-wise, I did find myself wishing the characters were smarter, both hero and villain. I’ve been spoiled with Ji Hyun-woo’s character in Queen In-hyun’s Man, who is so satisfyingly clever and quick on the uptake that I want Yi Gak to be just as smart. I want him to succeed by outsmarting Tae-mu, who at this point is just smart enough to be annoying, but not enough to actually present a challenge.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

It's almost 2 AM here. I just finished episode 8 raw. I didn't see this plot twist coming! I can't believe BD's memories has been erased... but he will remember HJ eventually. He has to!

And about only HJ remembering BD... it reminds me of Fringe. Does anybody watch Fringe? The main character was erased from the timeline, so nobody remembered him... like he never existed. But his girlfriend kept seeing him in her dreams though she didn't know who he was. This quote from Fringe can be applied to QIHM too.

--------------------------

I bet you all of you have been waiting for those gifs, hahaha

:D Those Joseon boys can surely kiss :D

He's such a gentle kisser. Ji Hyun Woo kisses to fit his character. I love Boong-Do!!!!

Hi! I'm new here, I just watched the 8 episodes in two days, but it was so worth watching... i'm in love with this drama :wub:

and Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo Inna, I think I have a girl crush on Yoo Inna/Choi Hee Jin. She's just too cute :3

But episode 8 is heartbreaking ;A; I think it is logical that BD can't remeber the future. Man it's the future, how can you know what's happening or gonna happen in the future? but even so.. aw, this is so sad, and HJ the only one who can remember ;A;

So, this bad guy is going to travel to the future?! No no! BD you must remember! you heart has to remember HJ, so stay away from that girl, the ex-gisaeng girl... she makes me feel uneasy :S

Oh, this drama is so good :)

Edit: OMG the kisses :w00t: I think someone told me Ji Hyun Woo in Invencible Lee Pyung Kang did an awesome job in the kiss scenes but now I understand why. I did watch the scene like ten times more ;)

Best kisser ever. And yes i loved his kiss scenes with NSM in ILPK. His so gentle with it, i bet Yoo Inna couldn't contain herself..

Poor girl, how fast your heart must have been beating, and the horror..... is that JHW can hear it HAHAHAH.

ok nuff said.

Anyway, read speculations about the dates and all.

I'm really confused with the time... since, the dates doesn't telly.

He'll return on 18 April 2012(the opening scene most likely... should be shown next week, since red carpet can only come after that).

She was still in her filming costume before she went to meet him, that means the filming is still in progress, so definitely, it wouldn't be a few months from now or something, besides, in ep 8, we're already in April.

But since Queen Inhyun was reinstated on 10 April 1694... it seems like the dates doesn't telly at all.

The news reports already mentioned that Heejin is crucial in reinstating, so i assume during his next return to 2012, QIH wouldn't have been reinstated yet.

Urgh, this is so confusing!!!

Anyway, after watching the preview carefully, i realised that maybe Heejin lost her memory as well.. Just like Boongdo.

She probably only remembers his name.

Just like how Boongdo forgot about her, but remembers that he forgotten something important (When he thought of the name Queen Inhyun. If you reference back to a show like Secret Garden... KJW remembers GRI's name... but not their memories.

But yeah i might be wrong. Or else.... why else would she walk myeong dong with dongmin, ... not objecting that she's not his girlfriend?

If she clearly remembers how the media knows of her relationship with Boongdo, that doesn't make sense at all. Because everyone lost their memory of Boongdo, including the thousands of netizens that saw their pictures on the net, or newspaper readers.

So in my opinion, Heejin lost her memory too. She just knows she forgot someone really important.. Someone called Boongdo.

Because it really doesn't make sense at all how BD forgets EVERYTHING after the Talisman is torn, but Heejin remembers.

IF we blame it on HJ's power of love, then the director is degrading BD, making as though he can't rmb yet HJ does.

Maybe at those part with DM she didn't remember him yet... probably in the hospital or something, she had some dream... or whatever.. that sparked her memory of BD. Like in the preview, DM's voice went:"A guy in your dreams? Kim Boongdo?"

And she even said... Is Dongmin really my boyfriend in the preview.

I was doubting it at first, but i think it's pretty clear now, she lost her memory.

@tessieroo Yes let's not think too much into the baby. Pretty sure it isn't Boongdo's.

And about the assassin.... I'm not sure as well...

Jasu is the only one that realised that something was amiss... and due to this hint, i do think that he will be able to go to 2012, especially with what kgrl said about that the blood on the talisman might be both Jasu and Boongdo's blood on it.

I'm wondering if the talisman loses its effectiveness once torn?

Because if Jasu reads it like that at the end of ep 8, i'm pretty sure his going into 2012, they won't show it like that for no reason.

This show is mind-boggling sigh!

@Joonni - thanks so much for the recap! I'm terribly confused now. laugh.gif I have no idea what's going to happen and the preview confused me even more. I agree with those saying that's a bundle of clothes - it doesn't look like a baby to me. And it's only been a month, right? 

I also don't think the assassin could use the talisman but I'm not 100% sure. wacko.gif The idea that he lost his memories because the talisman is torn makes sense. And it seems so simple to say HJ remembers him because she loves him? That sounds too easy! Ahahahaha! I'm making myself insane. 

Poor girl, how fast your heart must have been beating, and the horror..... is that JHW can hear it HAHAHAH. ok nuff said.

Ahahahahahaha! laugh.gif I think we need BTS videos of that kiss scene right away. *hee* 

about the preview ,

*quoted image*

I posted this in facebook and somebody said that IT'S A BUNDLE OF CLOTHES. AND I REALLY HOPE SOO!! because honestly thinking that it's a baby really can't help it , but a there's a THUG in my heart if that's the case. oh this show ... :sweatingbullets:

that was me on facebook! wishful thinking you know lol

and I still can't get over JHW's kiss! LOVE his jawline! it's perfection and I just recently found out that he's a musician too! you guys I think I'm in love! :wub:

Guest kayana20

Ahh this drama is just kicking butt. I sadly am so lost and want to get caught up but I need something to watch when my other 3 finsh in 2 weeks. JHW had the best kisses in drama that shall not be named but his kiss with Yoo In Na is just as hot too. I love how the drama is going and how sexy and smart he is in it too. Sigh I am so happy they are getting high ratings for this drama. They better keep up the good work with the writing too. These 2 finally got a chance to show of all the talent they have and why so many fans love them.

Guest Iviih

Best kisser ever. And yes i loved his kiss scenes with NSM in ILPK. His so gentle with it, i bet Yoo Inna couldn't contain herself..

Poor girl, how fast your heart must have been beating, and the horror..... is that JHW can hear it HAHAHAH.

ok nuff said.

Anyway, read speculations about the dates and all.

I'm really confused with the time... since, the dates doesn't telly.

He'll return on 18 April 2012(the opening scene most likely... should be shown next week, since red carpet can only come after that).

She was still in her filming costume before she went to meet him, that means the filming is still in progress, so definitely, it wouldn't be a few months from now or something, besides, in ep 8, we're already in April.

But since Queen Inhyun was reinstated on 10 April 1694... it seems like the dates doesn't telly at all.

The news reports already mentioned that Heejin is crucial in reinstating, so i assume during his next return to 2012, QIH wouldn't have been reinstated yet.

Urgh, this is so confusing!!!

Anyway, after watching the preview carefully, i realised that maybe Heejin lost her memory as well.. Just like Boongdo.

Just like how Boongdo  forgot about her, but remembers that he forgotten something important. If you reference back to a show like Secret Garden... KJW remembers GRI's name... but not their memories.

But yeah i might be wrong. Or else.... why else would she walk myeong dong with dongmin, ... not objecting that she's not his girlfriend?

If she clearly remembers how the media knows of her relationship with Boongdo, that doesn't make sense at all. Because everyone lost their memory of Boongdo, including the thousands of netizens that saw their pictures on the net, or newspaper readers.

So in my opinion, Heejin lost her memory too. She just knows she forgot someone really important.. Someone called Boongdo.

Because it really doesn't make sense at all how BD forgets EVERYTHING after the Talisman is torn, but Heejin remembers.

IF we blame it on HJ's power of love, then the director is degrading BD, making as though he can't rmb yet HJ does.

But yeah i'm just saying, doubt i'll be correct though.

@tessieroo Yes let's not think too much into the baby. Pretty sure it isn't Boongdo's.

And about the assassin.... I'm not sure as well...

Jasu is the only one that realised that something was amiss... and due to this hint, i do think that he will be able to go to 2012, especially with what kgrl said about that the blood on the talisman might be both Jasu and Boongdo's blood on it.

I'm wondering if the talisman loses its effectiveness once torn?

Because if Jasu reads it like that at the end of ep 8, i'm pretty sure his going into 2012, they won't show it like that for no reason.

Well...... HJ didn't say anything because they were in a TV show (they are filming one or I saw too much?sweatingbullets.gif) and since Dong Min just do what he wants (and doesn't know anymore about BD) he tells everyone she is his girlfriend....... HJ won't be able to do much, since he said it on tv and in front of so many people,  if she rejects him, it can harm Dong Min and the drama's image ... so I don't know...   

But what you said about her not remember him also, makes sense....... but I don't know why she would ask her friend with that face if she doesn't remember BG.  It seems as if she is really confused about why nobody remembers him and she does.... 

And about the end, they showed Jasu with the talisman but it  can be anything at all, just a misleading cliffhanger to keep us interested until next week, so maybe it is nothing - many dramas does it.... Sometimes it isn't like it appears to be.

Can't wait for next week!

It's almost 2 AM here. I just finished episode 8 raw. I didn't see this plot twist coming! I can't believe BD's memories has been erased... but he will remember HJ eventually. He has to!

And about only HJ remembering BD... it reminds me of Fringe. Does anybody watch Fringe? The main character was erased from the timeline, so nobody remembered him... like he never existed. But his girlfriend kept seeing him in her dreams though she didn't know who he was. This quote from Fringe can be applied to QIHM too.

--------------------------

I bet you all of you have been waiting for those gifs, hahaha

:D Those Joseon boys can surely kiss :D

It's Olivia and Peter!!!! But better since she consciously remembers him. SEASON FINALE TOMORROW...

Aha..interesting theory regarding the talisman. I've also wondered if the minister's henchman was going to make an appearance in the modern world. Or maybe even Min himself? His role is too important to the plot to be over at just the halfway point. I'm sure the writer must have more evil deeds in store for him. And yeah, HJ and her infatuation are too adorable for words. It's obvious our clever scholar thinks so too. I go all gooey inside just watching them stare at each other. I haven't fallen this hard for an OTP since TPM

Jasoo, the assassin, is definitely the big sabotage factor in all of this, much more so than Min himself, IMO.

I totally love HJ, and Writer Song of course - just love the dialogues and attention to detail/realism. HJ's speech/declaration to BD during the car scene in Ep 8 was so spectacularly sincere, heartfelt, and uncommonly realistic. I just love how everything in this drama seems so surreal, and yet our characters react to these unbelievable happenings so practically and realistically. It's so freakin refreshing!

I think your theory about how the talisman works in the past/future and vice versa seems very logical. I'm pretty convinced Jasoo plays a very important role. That actor has gotten significant close-ups and has shown great character dynamics since the 1st ep.

Btw everyone, I don't think BD likes  Yoon Wol like a man likes a woman. I think he treasures YW because she is the only person who survived  (together with his friend that likes YW) from his house, his entire family is dead now. So I think he considers her part of his family, he likes her like a brother likes a sister.  He even told his friend to marry her... aw. 

I just don't understand why she went to the gisaeng's house, after BD was framed as a traitor, did the people who framed BD sold YW to the gisaeng's house? (YW was a slave at his house)

YW went to the gisaeng house out of her own volition. Back in the day, entertainment/gisaeng houses were where all the important politicians went to (actually still do today) and it was a great way to get inside info on the government as well as get access to Minister Min. She did it for her dead mistress and BD.

BD is definitely not romantically attached to YW, or he wouldn't have been so nonchalant when his servant talked about marrying YW. You're absolutely right, he does treat her like family. However, back then, it was very normal for noblemen to wed/sleep with their wife's servant maids. So with BD's memory loss, there is still the possibility of him taking her on as a concubine, especially considering what she has sacrificed for him as well as her loyalty, trustworthiness, and love. Though their union is almost moot IMO. After all, Writer Song does need to create conflict; therefore, adding YW into the picture can add more of an obstacle for HJ-BD. And this conflict has been present since the beginning and has continued to grow - we all know YW harbors deep and very sacrificial love for BD - so it's great that it isn't an artificial/impromptu setup of conflict. In addition, there is the matter of extending the family line - BD is the sole surviving heir - #1 responsibility that can not be overlooked during Joseon period.

Auntie Mame, puhahaha. That cop is going to go insane. He's probably going to be complaining about all the saguek filmings and the extras that run amok after hours every time he sees a saguek on air. :lol:

And about only HJ remembering BD... it reminds me of Fringe. Does anybody watch Fringe? The main character was erased from the timeline, so nobody remembered him... like he never existed. But his girlfriend kept seeing him in her dreams though she didn't know who he was.

Hahaha, yea, this does remind me of Fringe. Thank you dear for all your gifs :wub: BTW, can you make some wonderful banners for us QIHM fanatics? I think my love has gotten to the point where a banner change seems appropriate. TPM fans: I'm not being disloyal!

Just like how Boongdo forgot about her, but remembers that he forgotten something important (When he thought of the name Queen Inhyun. If you reference back to a show like Secret Garden... KJW remembers GRI's name... but not their memories.

Lols, that's why it's such a great show. It keeps us guessing and hanging and thrilled with it's new twists and turns.

I think your theory of HJ losing her memory may have some merit, especially since we still have 10 eps to go, who knows if memory loss will happen over and over. But as of right now, I do not think HJ has memory loss. She seems to just be confused on whether it was all a dream or really did happen. Looks like time reverted back to her hospital stay. If memory loss does happen to HJ, I think the PD/Writer will probably create a twist with BD being the active one to pursue a relationship with HJ. Can't have our girl doing all the work now, can we?

^_^

At this point, there are so many possibilities that I've decided to not waste any brains cells trying to figure it all out. My heart can barely sustain the hypertension, I'm not going to let my brain explode from short-circuiting neurons. Sitting back and enjoying the wild ride. B)

OMG...

i cannot NOT believe it ended like that this week! i don't think any of us saw that coming and it was a total shocker!!!! i'm still reeling from the shock of it....i just can't believe BD lost his memories...

how will HJ and BD ever meet up again, with his talisman chopped?! i just can't believe it... i just.... *sighs... i don't know what to say... still in shock....

watching episode 8...i was all happy and enjoying all the scenes of HJ-BD, but the ending totally.....*sighs... i just can't believe it....

also, that bundle you guys were talking about...i'm 100% positive it's a bundle of clothes b/c if you look at it closely, it's folded over her arms... part of the bundle is hanging in front of her arms.... gosh.... i still can't believe it....

i think it's best we all climb into stasis chambers until next week, so we all won't go nuts waiting for next Wednesday to come!

also, that bundle you guys were talking about...i'm 100% positive it's a bundle b/c if you look at it closely, it's folded over her arms... part of the bundle is hanging over her arms in front.... gosh.... i still can't believe it....

*SPOILER ALERT*

Yes, I concur. It is not a baby. Can't be if BD is considering to make YW his concubine. It would mean she hasn't married him yet and consummated their marriage - so definitely no baby. As I mentioned above, YW as conflict is a moot point for me. YW is not really competition in my mind since BD isn't in love with her. He's thinking of marrying her out of practicality, to meet his producing-heir obligations and fulfill the desires of YW. Of course, I don't think it'll go that far since HJ and BD's connection is so strong.

Hmm...everyone's speculations are interesting!

Thanks lyra_brillantez for all the news and pictures!! Thanks to everyone else that posted pics, news and spoilers too!! I really love you guys for making me so hyper when I get to this thread! :P

I think that the assasin won't be time travelling. I don't think he knows what the talisman does right. I just keep having that picture of him reading it and thinking he's in another world, but he actually never moved. :sweatingbullets:

I think YW (I think that's her name.) is holding clothes. I don't think that at this time BD will think of doing that. Isn't he more interested in trying to remember what he was doing? <_<

I agree, this series keeps making us guess and geez...my head is spinning with all this time travelling stuff. I want to stop thinking about it, but the thought keeps coming back. :wacko:

I was thinking of the awards ceremony too. Then, I got myself confused and thought they were actually going to one and not one in the series until someone brought it back up. If the ceremony isn't shown yet, then I guess our couple will get back together soon enough to show that. I wonder how that is going to happen since time just sort of rewinded itself.

Okay, I went to watch the last part of Ep. 8, sadly, I think time just reverted back to when HJ was in the hospital right? Hmm...didn't HJ meet BD before? Didn't she give him food? I know for BD it was before the library. But for HJ, why was it the hospital, wouldn't it be before that? Hmm...again thinking too much.

So, weird....in the preview DM is now like wanting to date HJ. He didn't want to before. I wonder what made him want to now?

Well from what I saw yeah, HJ doesn't remember BD fully, just has bits and pieces of him and is trying to figure that out. I believe the brain has some sort of weird way of storing memories. For both of them, it's just stored at the back of the brain somewhere and it just needs to be triggered. I mean, even in the preview certain names, like Queen In Hyun was triggering something in BD. Something must of triggered HJ to dream about BD. It really is only a matter of time until the memories come back to them as long as they get into contact with something they know about the other person.

Honestly, I was so happy with what was going on and then that last part! Ay... :( I really hope next week is better! I really want those scripts now to read what is going to happen next! Hehe... :D

This series is making me like JHW so much that I'm rewatching his other series too....yes...even the drama that cannot be named. :P Invincible Lee Pyang Kang is so hilarious!! He is so not a scholar in there, but his actions make me laugh everytime I watch him in there. :lol:

It really is like a mini TPM reunion on this forum. Guess what they say is true, great minds really do think alike! *quoted image**quoted image*

Haha, cant agree more :lol:

This is the most interesting show ever since TPM ended *for me* Love that it is getting more and more love from everyone ^^

Cant get enough of Ji Hyun Woo, love love LOVE his smile :wub: First time I saw him was in Golden Apple, his saturi was so... cute, hahaha. Then caught him in Over The Rainbow, dont like the drama but couldnt take my eyes off him. The most memorable character of him, for me, was the dentist in My Precious Children, his latest drama before QIM - A thoudsand kisses.... errrr, so boring :sweatingbullets: This time, with character Kim Boong Do, he has strengthen the position as one of my most fav actors of all time B) Boong Do, too, is now one of my most fav male lead, for his smart, his adaptability and his... playboy-ish-ness :lol:

As for Yoo In Na, honestly, I dont have much love for her, but she surely has a great chemistry with JHW. I love Hee Jin, so cute and related :)

Love all your comments for this awesome show :wub:

I'm so addictive to this show that I'm checking this thread as soon as I wake up :D 

I can't even describe how much I've fallen in love with this show. I'm afraid I'm starting to ship Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na in real life too :D It's their fault having such a sizzling chemistry :D I swear it's like watching a real couple together.

I haven't seen Ji Hyun Woo acting before but he's totally winning me over as Boong Do. I think I have to watch his previous dramas because he makes me like to so much :D And some of you wrote he's also a singer? Now that's a full package man :) 

EDIT:

LOL, it's really like a TPM reunion here. I see so many familiar faces (I mean nicknames :D

EDIT 2:

I wanted to ask what was your most favorite scene so far? I have several ones but I think my most favorite scene was from episode 4 when Hee Jin was waiting for Boong Do in her car. When he came and knocked on her car window and then he got in the car - OMG! The look on HJ's face was so telling. She just kept staring at him... it was obvious she was completely smitten by him at that moment. I really liked that scene. A background music was also very fitting. 

Archived