Guest Tinkiebell

cikamoi said: I think the event of the invitation card have to change. GC should include as side dish too :)) Instead of a peking duck, we'll be feasting on one Goryean Duck and yeah, why not throw in GC as well? We can use little bit of shark fin soup too, just to whet our appetite. :D

GRAND OPENING FOR A NEW TRAVEL AGENCY!!!

A unique tour agency that only has tours related to  "Faith".  

(Although we do survive on 'faith' and a shoestring budget.)

Tour #1 - Antarctica

On this tour, you will get to see KC permanently suspended in ice water up to his neck. 

Eat-all-you-want refreshments will be served:   Hot cocoa, ddeokbokki, odeng, udon, hot kimchi stew, hot grilled pork belly, hot seollangtang and cognac.

Feel free to eat and drink in front of KC.

Tour #2 - Sahara Desert Sand Pit

On this tour, you will get to see Fire-girl buried up to her chin in sand.  You will have the opportunity to pour honey on her head and throw fire-ants at her.

All-you-can-eat refreshments:   Popsicle, iced tea, shaved ice with flavor of your choice, bombee glacee, halo halo, lemonade, etc.

Tour #3 - La Brea Tarpit

On this tour, you will see Eum Ja buried up to his ears in the hot, molting, bubbly tar pit. 

Your souvenir from this tour is a high pitched whistle that only EJ can hear.  Feel free to whistle all you want.  You can contribute to the symphony of whistles and the blurp-blurp of the bubbly tar that EJ hears 24/7.

Reservations not needed.  Unlimited space.  Open all year round.  FREE!
Come once, come often.   Celebrate your holidays.  Have your reunions.

=)) =)) =D> =D> <:-P <:-P :P:P >:):)) :))

Guest fairycutter

myphim said: Poor @Tinkiebell!
Oh well, you can take one for the team! :)) =))
Guide her well, dear Guardian of Heavens!

@fairycutter  Enjoy your time in heaven. :D  You are in good hands. At least it is not shaking like Daejang. :))

@Auntie Mame  Great timing! I got some vacation hours left. I can certainly go on some tours for fun after Faith is over. By the way, did you left out one tour? Where is the one with Duck Hind-richard simmons? He is my ex after all. I have to visit him once at least. We have some unfinished business to take care of.  :-w :-w :-w

Ayu-kun said:

Lacylee wrote: »

Am sitting here waiting to see who's comment will hit the 1000 pages mark first

@jaka is the Winner !

Congrats @jaka!!! @myphim, now please give her the prize she wants. :))

@myphim has become the thread' Santa claus :))

What other rewards do you have in reserve in your sack ? Please tell, we'll be good 8->

I love Deol Bae's soft voice this time :))And this is the little sign that Faith gave us, this guy will died by saying his last sweet words to CY.Joo Suk is the same case too. CY make an advanced apologizes on him on the earlier episode.
It's rough translation by me :D
NhXx1.jpg

Guest Tinkiebell

fairycutter said: myphim said: Poor @Tinkiebell!
Oh well, you can take one for the team! :)) =))
Guide her well, dear Guardian of Heavens!

@fairycutter  Enjoy your time in heaven. :D  You are in good hands. At least it is not shaking like Daejang. :))

Heavens!?? how many exactly did @Tinkiebell guard???

can i get to heaven where our Daejang reside??? (just recently develop sense of greed, thanks to you)

I will... so when i return to earth, i'll be awesome....

@myphim, take one for the team? =)) I swear to god you're out there to get me!! Remember I'll still be the one pulling up your hair tomorrow when  you need to do the technicolor yawn after this rollercoaster ride ends! =)) 

myphim said: @Auntie Mame  Great timing! I got some vacation hours left. I can certainly go on some tours for fun after Faith is over. By the way, did you left out one tour? Where is the one with Duck Hind-richard simmons? He is my ex after all. I have to visit him once at least. We have some unfinished business to take care of.  :-w :-w :-w

cikamoi said:

I think the event of the invitation card have to change. GC should include as side dish too :))

I say mashed GC  and two variety of sauces for it.... HSI gravy one and EJ gravy two. :D

Please go ahead ^:)^

I'm really starving of those three.

I can't believe they're still alive

I hope writer-nim has prepared the most sadistic death ever for them.

Together with the HE, it'll be DAEBAK ! \m/

Edit : Thank you @Auntie Mame, you fulfilled my wish ^:)^

I'm full already.

Guest Tinkiebell

hisgilly said: Tinkiebell said: Wow, it almost feels like new year celebration!  All Hallow's Eve is almost upon us.And it is the pagan New Year.
=)) Oh my god you're right! Wow, writer-nim is scary!!  :-OShe basically synchronized everything to be at the same time with the final episode - full moon, solar flare, pagan new year- :))

Guest SkyMinoz

class="at_ttl ml10"Park Se Young Talks About The Final Outdoors Filming For The Drama "I Thought It Would Never End..."

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Oct 29, 2012 10:55 AM EDT

• inShare
  • emailprint TagsPark Se Young, Faith
    Park Se Young revealed her thoughts on how she felt about the final outdoors filming of the drama.
    Park Se Young revealed her thoughts on how she felt about the final outdoors filming of the drama. In the SBS Monday and Tuesday drama 'Faith,' Park Se Young, who acts as princess Nogook, revealed her thoughts on the final outdoors filming.  She wrote on her Twitter on the 28th, "the outdoors filming of the drama ended. If you begin something, there's always an end, but I thought Faith would never end. Now that the end has come, the staff who always works hard outside. It was fun, and it made me happy spending time with you."

Like Us on Facebook The 24 episode drama now only has 2 episodes left. Park Se Young acted as princess Nogook, who is charismatic, strong and loves king Gongmin.  Curiosity is raising for how Choi Young(Lee Min Ho) and Yoo Eun Soo(Kim Hee Sun)'s love will end. The 23rd episode will air on the 29th at 9:55 PM.     © 2012 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.