Guest murnial

joykimlee said:

Cried when CY combed ES hair.  Simply heartbreaking to see her ill.

So many are looking fatigued in this ep.  I noticed many with black panda eyes and heavy eyebags including Queen Noguk.  LMH's lips are white looking like he's sick in real life.

Guest murnial

xopo17 said: murnial said: My 2 cents about this ep.. Exquisite!!! it throws off all the feeling inside it (Sad,happy, teary and best of all faith)

CY honesty about his hand to GM, tell him why it is happened- Finally GM understand it. So its base on psychology  after all. Faith in everything!! I tell you, GM faith in CY, CY faith in ES, ES faith in JB..

I think writer Song did tight the loose end.. especially about the poison treating by using another poison. Its logical, we do know that JB is a Royal Doctor with talents.. he can fight and all..so it is logic he knew about this. I think CY will still send ES to her world, thats why they are filming over there.

Guest Tinkiebell

hisgilly said: myphim said:
Tinkiebell said: cikamoi said: It delayed until late night. What is this mean? It have a hot bed scene and they want to air it on kids bedtime? :)) =)) What's delayed until late night? Do I smell HOPE????  :-O Yeah, let's wait until the kids are off to sleep, then we can get our long, awaited bed scene with some French kisses.
Okay,how else would  he get the aspirin in her mouth without a little french kiss?
:DTrue. 

But ES has more than one mouth.It might be a good idea to wait until the kids are asleep before we get to see him french kissing her other mouth. =))

Oops.. bad tinkie, nasty tinkie!!! Sorry girls, move along now! 

mandyemily said:

1 reason why it is delayed. SBS cannot finish the editing in time to make it to the usual broadcasting time

But the reason that we are all thinking is that it is not now unsuitable for 15 and below but unsuitable for 18 and below with all the steamy scenes.

murnial said: My 2 cents about this ep.. Exquisite!!! it throws off all the feeling inside it (Sad,happy, teary and best of all faith)

CY honesty about his hand to GM, tell him why it is happened- Finally GM understand it. So its base on psychology  after all. Faith in everything!! I tell you, GM faith in CY, CY faith in ES, ES faith in JB..

I think writer Song did tight the loose end.. especially about the poison treating by using another poison. Its logical, we do know that JB is a Royal Doctor with talents.. he can fight and all..so it is logic he knew about this. I think CY will still send ES to her world, thats why they are filming over there.

The only baddies left are KC and his minion, KC, will die eventually, his Qi energy only last for certain time. So the only question that I have left is , what is the 3rd items?? Thats all.. ES already knew about the tools, she dont care about her journal.. so what is the 3rd items?? a ring?? hahaha or is it a gun?? to shoot minions??

Guest murnial

myphim said: murnial said: My 2 cents about this ep.. Exquisite!!! it throws off all the feeling inside it (Sad,happy, teary and best of all faith)

The only baddies left are KC and his minion, KC, will die eventually, his Qi energy only last for certain time. So the only question that I have left is , what is the 3rd items?? Thats all.. ES already knew about the tools, she dont care about her journal.. so what is the 3rd items?? a ring?? hahaha or is it a gun?? to shoot minions??

Just finish watching episode 23 raw on youtube and read joonni recap. Finally i hear 'because it's you' "Love" today when ES oper her eyes. Perfect timing :x
Hope theres no side effect with the poison such as amnesia @-) (too much watching telenovela with my mom :\"> )

Edit : i'm so sorry it turns out the title is not "because of you"but "Love" the song that play in those scene todayif i'm not mistake this is the first time it had been play in Faith

Guest Tinkiebell

fairycutter said: Tinkiebell said: All these talks about all kinds of kiss terms they had invented for the sake of these drama... *sigh* 
Tell you what, writer-nim, I don't wish for an innovational idea that would earn you a noble prize or anything, how about just a good plain ol' french kiss. With tongue and all that? Is that too much to ask?   8-| This is why we love and missed you during your goodbye period.... :x

Simply put, take me to another Heaven with you after Faith end. B-)

(wait, did i said, Faith end tomorrow? nope, of course not... its the day after tomorrow...) X_X %-( Hun, don't give me too much credits. Do you see these girls? They're perfectly fine getting down to the gutter themselves, without any assistance. 
What's that, you want to go to heaven with me after Faith ends? Ummm, Do we really want to go there darling? =))
@myphim, what's happening here? @jaka wants to follow you to your bed and now @fairycutter wants to go to heaven with me. Have we really given out too much cookies????? 

myphim said: murnial said: My 2 cents about this ep.. Exquisite!!! it throws off all the feeling inside it (Sad,happy, teary and best of all faith)

I thought it was a NICE episode...bittersweet coz in the end when everybody thought The KING, QUEEN, DAEJANG was near death door in one circumstance or the other, it is actually ES that is dying, she is the one who honestly thinks she will not make it...
WELL, FROM WHAT I CAN SEE FROM MY CRACKED SCREEN.... =))  =))

Guest wisteria7

But aspirin uptake is most effective if taken by mouth. His method was almost like a loving father bird feeding his baby bird. :\">

Tinkiebell said: fairycutter said: Tinkiebell said: All these talks about all kinds of kiss terms they had invented for the sake of these drama... *sigh* 
Tell you what, writer-nim, I don't wish for an innovational idea that would earn you a noble prize or anything, how about just a good plain ol' french kiss. With tongue and all that? Is that too much to ask?   8-|

I can't believe we are near the finale now... I'm gonna be sad no matter what the ending!  What will I do next week without Faith...?!  :((  I hope the DVD comes out fast with lots of bonus features! [-O<

Anyways, after watching this episode, it almost seems as Writer Song is reading people's predictions and then writing the opposite just to throw us off the trail!

It seems a vast majority of fans (including myself) believed the third item would be the cure... but Writer Song really surprised me this time. I never would have guessed in a million years that they would have cured poison with poison!  Crazy stuff!  But it's not crazy enough to be unbeliveable... I mean that's the whole idea of immunization, right?  So obvious, yet the last thing I thought about. Brilliant!

Okay, so now I'm going to believe that the third item is something that will influence ES's decision to stay with CY or go back to her own world.  But, I'll probably be wrong again and Writer Song will throw us yet another curveball...

I really hope all the loose ends get wrapped up as I will probably feel incomplete if it doesn't... CY's hand shaking, Hwata, time travel, third item.  Looking forward to it all!  :)

Guest fairycutter

liliz76 said: Let's be positive !! We will have our happy ending !!! If tomorrrow we have happy ending + hot kiss(es), FAITH will be PERFECT !!! <3

@ahoxan Oh Myyyyy GODDDDDDDDDD !! Thanks to you I discover that QIHM had a director cut and Wowwww I'ts hot !!!! I'll love it if we have the same thing in Faith :P

Maja said: Tinkiebell said: fairycutter said: This is why we love and missed you during your goodbye period.... :x

Simply put, take me to another Heaven with you after Faith end. B-)

(wait, did i said, Faith end tomorrow? nope, of course not... its the day after tomorrow...) X_X %-(