I replayed the kiss scene just now.
The more I look at it, the more I am unsatisfied with the kiss especially with what Pallycute's compiled gifs from all his previous drama.
I want a kiss like CH and PT...I wanna see lips movement from both party, I want a longer version..... T^T

p.s. My appetite is getting bigger....LOL!

@awesomeduck
I'm giving the impending / upcoming confession a benefit of a doubt until I see it with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears. Why? Only because previously the news too said there is a confession or Choi Young is going to say something *wow* blah blah blah but god damn it, that was a sad, indirect confession and he didn't do anything that make me go WOW...and the kiss, that wasn't in the news so of course that was very unexpected (and only because we thought we're not getting any cookie after the hug!)

:'( I need to go back to heaven after a long day of work! :'(

shin-eun-jung and wooldachi ( i forgot his name, is it Deok Man or Dae man ?? , i think Deok Man :P )

credit : as tagged on picture ( i got from tumblr )

Thank you for those pictures!

I like the woodalchi's new outif, it seems there will be a little fight with HSI since her hand is on fire.

FINALLY, something new to post! 

latest spoiler article: 

Faith's LMG/KHS's truthful confession: a Tearful Pledge of Love

Lee MinHo makes a truthful confession to Kim HeeSun. In episode 21 aired on the 22nd, with the time for heaven's door opening approaching, Choi Young reveals his innermost feelings to Eun Soo. Because of threats upon ES's life, CY has been forced until now to accept their impending separation despite his growing feelings for her - in today's episode, CY will make a pledge of love that brings tears to ES's eyes. 

In a previous episode, CY had to suppress his emotions in response to ES's earnest confession, "I will love you as much as I want for the time that is left". With only 4 episodes left, it remains to be seen what shape their love will end in, after CY's confession. 

A Faith staffer stated, "in episode 21, we will see CY  - who has lived solely for other people until now - gather his courage to reveal his truthful heart to ES for himself".

P.S. Hey! Dimples' got a new outfit! Smashing!~

Thank you for the spoiler !!

Cant wait for CY's confession. I have been waiting for it for awhile. Hope he will do it properly this time and not deceive us.

But I'm sorry to say that I don't like his new outif AT ALL. For me it's almost the same as GC's but in black. Eeergh..

@auntiemama

Was hoping that LMH can read English so that he could visit this thread during his free time.Then he would know how cheesy we are =))

Cheesy ? Who are you kidding ? This is thread has reached a level much deeper than cheesiness. :)) Dont pretend to be innocent here [-X

And LMH would be scared to death yeah ! He wouldn't be able to read more than 2 pages if he understands the meaning behind all those weapons :))

I hope he won't call the cops.. :-O

Thank you so much @icesiren for the spoilers!!! My god, I'll have to wait till tomorrow evening to watch the drama. But yeah something to look forward to! Yayayayayayayayayay!
Dunno if anyone else here has watched Me Too Flower drama, but the kiss scene from ep 6 of that drama is exactly the kind of kiss I want CY and ES to have!!! CY you better grab ES, give her your heart felt confession and then start a hot melting french kiss! :D 
With that I can sleep soundly and happily!  =))

omiki said: marrsq said: Awesome theory...YES...in a nut shell...each time a history is changed another ES or the old ES cease to exist. Coz she has change the timeline. It changes each time...the choices that she made...therefore the old /.future ES knows this and each new ES keeps giving current ES clues. But I think the buck stops at the film canister under the rocks. ES has change enough history .Now the only thing left is the evidence of her changes...the 3rd ITEM...

simha said: Thank you so much @icesiren for the spoilers!!! My god, I'll have to wait till tomorrow evening to watch the drama. But yeah something to look forward to! Yayayayayayayayayay!
Dunno if anyone else here has watched Me Too Flower drama, but the kiss scene from ep 6 of that drama is exactly the kind of kiss I want CY and ES to have!!! CY you better grab ES, give her your heart felt confession and then start a hot melting french kiss! :D 
With that I can sleep soundly and happily!  =))

Guest wisteria7

@kappy-What's this Positive Thinking Brigade? Sounds like something my grade school teacher would made us do. =))

BTW, I changed my id from @wisteria7.

I am listening to Faith OST Part 8. It is basically the whole collection of Faith :)
Looks like there are more instrumental music included. The song, sung by a woman, where GM hugged NG after she lost their baby is included too :) I remember someone ask for that...

Witchprayer:
KC's theme music :)) I remember this always come on when KC is on! :P

You and Me: I think this is Eun-soo & Choi Young's theme, listening to it reminds me of their "hand-shake" moment :x

Old Market: Dae-man!!! When he first came on-screen in EP1 :D

Mmm...very unfortunate. The one music that someone (sorry, I forgot who) ask about that sounded like Pirates of the Caribbean is still not included.