Orite I hate the idea of NG died. Though I want GM so badly' date=' but make her died young and left young GM all alone I am sad. I hope she just miscarriage. Just died after 14 years. I am still not ready to seduced Gongmin right now :))[/quote']

Did you ever thought of being his concubine instead of waiting 14 years ? :))

Guest steelbeans

Ayu-kun said:

cikamoi

wrote:

»

Orite I hate the idea of NG died. Though I want GM so badly, but make her died young and left young GM all alone I am sad. I hope she just miscarriage. Just died after 14 years. I am still not ready to seduced Gongmin right now

:))

The latest OST is just another bad news, confirming my assumption that there will never be a happy ending for our OTP. So saddd...... I need to make my heart ready for this. My last hope is the third Hwata item. Who knows it might lead to a better ending. Now that ES and CY are on the run, does it mean we never get to know what is the 3rd item OR the 3rd item is no longer important to this story.

viewimage.php?id=greatdoctor&no=29bcc427

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! new hair, CY. swwoooon.
edit: http://topstarnews.net/n_news/news/view.html?no=16665#.UHuZVm_LRGY
(fast translation) In this still from episode 19, ES is seen tenderly cupping CY's face while looking as if she will burst into tears at any moment; noticeably absent is CY's Woodalchi headband, which suggests that CY left behind his rank/office. As the time for the opening of heaven's door approaches, in order to avoid causing each other pain or undue burdens, Imja couple had to accept their separation. So during this farewell trip where every minute and every second is precious and which is the first time they are perfectly alone, Imja couple will show explosive affection for each other. A Faith staff member says that in today's episode, Imja couple will tell each other everything in their hearts during many conversations; and before accepting the impending separation, through truthful expressions of love, will imprint each other more deeply in their hearts. 
My Heart Breaks...  :((

funfunfun said: The latest OST is just another bad news, confirming my assumption that there will never be a happy ending for our OTP. So saddd...... I need to make my heart ready for this. My last hope is the third Hwata item. Who knows it might lead to a better ending. Now that ES and CY are on the run, does it mean we never get to know what is the 3rd item OR the 3rd item is no longer important to this story.

@icesiren  Thanks for the spoiler pics! 
I love how they have so much skinship now (without hesitation too)... I was afraid that since we had lots of romance in the previous episodes, that the writer might tone it down this week to balance it out.  But after seeing the pictures, I feel relieved and I look forward to ES/CY couple becoming even more closer!  :x  It'll be such a waste of their onscreen chemistry if they don't have a happy ending!

Guest snowflake10

myphim said:
cikamoi said: Orite I hate the idea of NG died. Though I want GM so badly, but make her died young and left young GM all alone I am sad. I hope she just miscarriage. Just died after 14 years. I am still not ready to seduced Gongmin right now :))

Oh my goodness! Choi Young has a new hairstyle. Did he go to Goryeo Beauty Salon before eloping with ES?
He has a new outfit too. Poor ES! She is still stuck with that unflattering outfit. :))
I'm happy to see more skinship between them. :D

Thank you @icesiren.

So according to the history, Noguk had two babies and both are dead - first was miscarriage and the second was died during childbirth together with her.
If Noguk miscarriage for the first time, now the husband role is really important. To soothe his wife down. It's not easy for a woman who going through a miscarriage. So Gongmin, please do some sweet scene :))

icesiren said: viewimage.php?id=greatdoctor&no=29bcc427
In this still from episode 19, ES is seen tenderly cupping CY's face while looking as if she will burst into tears at any moment; noticeably absent is CY's Woodalchi headband, which suggests that CY left behind his rank/office. As the time for the opening of heaven's door approaches, in order to avoid causing each other pain or undue burden Imja couple had to accept the their separation. So during this "breakup trip" where every minute and every second is precious, which is the first time they are perfectly alone, Imja couple will show their affection for each other. A Faith staff member says that in today's episode, Imja couple will tell each other everything in their hearts during many conversations; and before accepting the impending separation, through truthful expressions of love, will imprint each other more deeply in their hearts. 

Guest snowflake10

@icesiren: thanks a lot for the awesome spoiler photos. Hope these scenes are gonna be in tonight's episode. Can't wait!

Guest steelbeans

xopo17 said: icesiren said: viewimage.php?id=greatdoctor&no=29bcc427
In this still from episode 19, ES is seen tenderly cupping CY's face while looking as if she will burst into tears at any moment; noticeably absent is CY's Woodalchi headband, which suggests that CY left behind his rank/office. As the time for the opening of heaven's door approaches, in order to avoid causing each other pain or undue burden Imja couple had to accept the their separation. So during this "breakup trip" where every minute and every second is precious, which is the first time they are perfectly alone, Imja couple will show their affection for each other. A Faith staff member says that in today's episode, Imja couple will tell each other everything in their hearts during many conversations; and before accepting the impending separation, through truthful expressions of love, will imprint each other more deeply in their hearts. 

I so wish they had given ES a new outfit as well; or at least, one of her old pretty ones. Any of them would have looked better than that shapeless sack. :(

Anyways, I was wondering... If ES and CY go on the run, what about ES's antidote? I don't think she had enough time to finish the antibiotic she was working on. So I was thinking that it will be her illness (having advanced to the fever/lethal stage) that will force ES's ultimate return to "Heaven". With as deeply as ES and CY have fallen for each other, if they are to separate right now, I would be really dissatisfied if that were to happen voluntarily, because of ES's willing and conscious choice. If, on the other hand, she were FORCED into leaving Goryeo... That would make for really great dramatic tension and would also explain ES's later desperate attempts to somehow return back in time, to CY.