CY'S DECATHLON AT THE GORYEO OLYMPICS

The Goryeo Olympics were first held in 413 and it was founded by the last progressive royal act by the King Gwanggaeto (Damdeok) before he returned to Heaven which makes him together with Hwata the first of the time travellers which will later include ES and CY (I wonder if he doesn't have his fingers in this whole time travel business, you know, "To Goryeo and Back Again in 1 Year" or something like that)

The decathlon title belongs to the most versatile athlete of them all and the winner is named as the World's Greatest Athlete. Honestly, I think CY could participate in most of the sports at the Summer Olympics right away and would end up as the clear winner without any special preparation. It is such a pity for the SK Olympic team they don't have him in their squad ;;)

To be completely honest, I wanted to included swimming as well, however, since I don't have a visual proof of his swimming skills  X(  (I'm looking at you, PD-nim and writer-nim  /:)  )  I had to leave it out  :-<  (just the thought of CY swimming a butterfly makes me weak in the knees  :\">  and I'm sure he can swim considering that he is destined to beat Japanese pirates and his love for fishing :P  ;;)  ) Just as well, because then Michael Phelps would have to start shiver in fear

1) 100-METRE DASH - From what we have seen so far we can safely assume he is super fast  @-)  considering that the cameras had to uses slow-motion effect to caught him  :>  in the real time he must look like a flash to a normal bystander, we are indeed lucky that we can watch it on TV with the advance technique  :)>-  Usain Bolt only wishes he were that cool

CY100mdash2_zps2ba72b96.gif2220881_zps508e14db.gif

2) WRESTLING - There is nothing left to say, only that I'm really sorry for his opponents and hope the paramedics are close by, very close  :-SS  [-O<

2224974_zps3efc37d3.gif2225035_zpsd6341cc2.gif

3) KICKBOXING - I love his style! He moves very little, waits until his opponent attacks and then makes his move. It takes only few punches and the guy is KO. Stylish and economical I approve (When making these gifs I noticed that the guy playing the blacksmith and the attacker that is beaten by CY into the table is played by the same actor :-? I mean the hairstyle is totally identical - is he a member of the "Punkers of All the Nations of Goryeo Unite" organisaton, or what  :-O  Is it only my imagination? What do you think  :-/

CYkickboxing_zpsedc30424.gif

4) HIGH JUMP - He has a very personal style which doesn't require the Fosbury flop  :D COOOL  \m/

CYlhighjump_zps09f11805.gif

5) LONG JUMP - CY is in a class of his own in both the high and long jump he doesn't even need the run-up :-OCYlongjump1_zpsc1a63f6b.gifCYlongjump2_zps39dacedc.gif 

6) SHIELD THROW - The youngest discipline at the Goryeo Olympics, introduced only this year. I don't have to remind you that Choi Young is the reigning World Champion in shield throw coming to this year's Olympics  \m/  . The journalists together with the professional and the lay public alike are abuzz about his new piece of equipment brought directly from the Heavenly World  @-)  ^:)^ . He is a clear cut favourite in this event   \:D/ Here is a footage from his World Championships performance and his practice  :P

media_8-14-2012_SFJ67g_zpse1fdf1cf.gif

CYlshieldthrow_zps4e1dc9f7.gif

7) DAGGER THROW - 100 % accuracy, he never misses, it's his bread and butter discipline  :-bd . Even if everything else fails his dagger will always find his target  :)>- 

CYdaggerthrow_zpsef19a0e0.gif

8) EQUESTRIAN - His strongest point in this discipline has always been unsuprisingly the dressage, the highest expression of the horse training. He has a great deal of experience with training undisciplined soldiers and heavenly doctors alike and shares a special bond with his horses  :x  unwilling to let them suffer too much strain, not even for his lover. And unlike with his subordinates he would never abuse a horse  :)>-  He even gives horse-riding classes in his free time

CYequastetian_zps22cc14d5.gifeec095a7.gif

952f69a0.gif

9) 1500 METRES -  He is almost as fast at this distance as on the 100-metre dash  :-O  , therefore the need for slow-motion yet again   #:-S

2215703_zps60163eae.gif2215773_zps05f9e9b3.gif

10) FENCING - CY is one of the great pioneers and innovators of this sport in the Korean Peninsula  =D>  . His otherworldly fitness together with his prowess make him a formidable opponent no matter who stands on the other side  ^:)^

CYlfencing_zps03179fa5.gif

There is a rumour that CY will be even greater favourite this year because there is a new addition to his camp, his girlfriend, a heavenly doctor in charge both of his physical health and mental preparation (double-meaning with sexual innuendo here  ;;)  ), and with her by his side how could he possibly lose  \:D/

Here is an example of their the pep-up talks

9ec24408.gif54be5e12.gif

2102149_zps04aa8c77.gif

She often comforts him in the pauses between the disciplines and during the interviews with the journalists

0ff55c78.gif8a6f3011.gif

31d3d923.gif

Let me intoduce the President of the Goryeo Olympic Committee His Majesty the King of Goryeo

67c6c0ab.gif

The panel of judges

2168134_zps615b9bf4.gif

The audience

2205756_zps3675b2b4.gif2175749_zps785a574f.gif2193849_zps72dd653f.gif

CY's official fanclub

2172597_zps829afe84.gif

One of his many sesang fans

3112d9c8.gif

@awesomeduck, @Charismadoll, @theseasasleep, @Tinkiebell: Thank you so much for your amazing feedback posts  ^:)^  You have made my day. And thanks to @vangsweetie637 who gave me the final push to write about the bag hug scene. You are all so amazing! 

Okay...what is all this discussion about Choi Young's sexy legs, perfect body, and beautiful eyes? :))

I think I have to agree with @rrmski. It is Choi Young's eyes that have me mesmerized. I can stare at those beautiful eyes all day. ;))

This thread is awesome! Left for a day to search for invites for min ho's fun meet, so much to back read! I missed the fun here!

By the way, got 6 invites but seat's quite far. I hope to get patron seats, huhu! Goodluck to me!

Guest Tinkiebell

Awesome @briseis. CY the all round athlete and ES his all round doctor/coach. :))
You should add Noodle to the list of his sasaeng fans too. :D