Ok' date='I have to restore my self control and keep hoping ! Is it possible Miss Hwata writer-nim that this is the last out of many atempts to cross time and save him,and at last this time she succeeds ?You just can't kill him and also they must at last be together and remember everything! So much good karma can't be lost ,can it?Please?[/quote']

Im thinking of the same line also.. maybe he cant save him n when back to the future and leave the diary n others to GC knowing he is the one that easily survive any war? When she crossed the heaven gate she got amnesia?

And the cycle starts again? But the again it will be like ES sole dream.

Hope it will be happy ending..it will be a battle in my brain for 2-3 weeks if its sad ending.

Please writer nim..happy ending plssss

Still out of town, haven't seen this week eps , i manage to catch tiny internet signal now, it's only enough to take a peek this forum,better than nothing though ;)) , so yoo eun so is the second wife of choi young, i thought she's the first wife, interesting there's a chance ES will become his last wife then. The time travel thing is very confusing, i hope the conclusion of what the diary content wanted to warn ES was in order to save CY, she can not come home in the next month when the portal open \m/

Guest myphim

12blbl said: Still out of town, haven't seen this week eps , i manage to catch tiny internet signal now, it's only enough to take a peek this forum,better than nothing though ;)) , so yoo eun so is the second wife of choi young, i thought she's the first wife, interesting there's a chance ES will become his last wife then. The time travel thing is very confusing, i hope the conclusion of what the diary content wanted to warn ES was in order to save CY, she can not come home in the next month when the portal open \m/

Guest wisteria7

myphim said:
12blbl said: Still out of town, haven't seen this week eps , i manage to catch tiny internet signal now, it's only enough to take a peek this forum,better than nothing though ;)) , so yoo eun so is the second wife of choi young, i thought she's the first wife, interesting there's a chance ES will become his last wife then. The time travel thing is very confusing, i hope the conclusion of what the diary content wanted to warn ES was in order to save CY, she can not come home in the next month when the portal open \m/

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me retell the story of THE MOST SHORT-LIVED ALLIANCE IN THE HISTORY OF GORYEO :D(life-span 10 minutes) - THE LEAGUE OF THE PxxxED OF \m/ !!!

2176668_zpsbdeffd23.gif

1) PROLOGUE

2176575_zpsce6e7cc4.gif2176583_zpsc4d69163.gif

So who is in and their reasons for joining: 1. CY (one of the biggest legend in the history of Korea, time-traveller) - the love of his life got poisoned :-S , he still hasn't stolen a single kiss from her :(( nor any boating :(( , that almost everyone in a certain perveted thread wants desperately to see :-w , plus there is this little matter of his overdeveloped sense of guilt which makes him blame himself for every harm that comes to her... and have I mentioned he has suicidal tendecies yet :-SS ? 2. ES (21th century plastic surgeon, time-traveller and the only reason why the history books state that CY lived to a ripe old age of 77 ^:)^ ) - she is the one that was poisoned, she wants to get the kiss :\">  and the subsequent boating from CY :\">  so she is determined to get her hands on the antidote no matter what (GO, ES, GOOOO  \m/  ) . 3. KC (brother of the empress of Yuan and wannabe time-traveller) - He is obssessed with time-travelling and can't get over the fact that CY managed what he could not 8-| . So the moment he learned his only hope to beat CY in this whole time-travelling business was poisoned he switched sides.

They'd united against a common enemy.

2)  And they literally entered with a bang \m/ !!!

2176713_zpsd463850b.gif

3) Like the good pal he is, CY leaves the possibility to settle the matter to KC who gladly accepts :D

2176765_zpsccd5437c.gif

4) However, CY doesn't approve of KC's choice of a diplomatic solution :-w  therefore he proceeds with a strategy of his own - an aggressive negotiation \m/

2176826_zpsd7eb410f.gif2176866_zps05e0df8a.gif

5) They are really unbeatable together, I don't know but we should give their team a proper name, what about THE AWESOME THREESOME :D (just to express the perverted nature of this great thread :> ). CY and his famed frontal attack \m/, KC covering his back :-bd  and starring ES as the infamous Mata Hari 8-> (can anyone hand her the Oscar already, please  ^:)^ )

2176889_zps3eb7e916.gif2176949_zps8ef3b54a.gif2176985_zps1a209416.gif2177006_zpscc3ab9ed.gif

6) ALL THE POISONERS IN THE HISTORY ONLY WISH THEY WERE THAT COOL, YOUNG-AH  \m/ \m/ \m/ !!! By the way, I think you have turned me into a sadist because I'm always the happiest when you beat the crap out of the poor excuse of a human being  >:) .

2176915_zps49a0299b.gif2177056_zps6dd7c95d.gif

2177223_zps1dbb174d.gif2177260_zps686cb027.gif

7) However, it is a truth universally acknowledged, that all things come to an end and that all the devils, who align with angels, will ultimately return to hell, back to their own kind where they belong :-q

2177319_zps01110639.gif

Guest myphim

wisteria7 said: myphim said:
The real historical Choi Young is the one with two wives. :D
So far, our drama Choi Young is still not married yet.
Hopefully, he will only marry Eun-soo or else I will hunt down the writer for destroying a timeless love.

Guest Anomalous

myphim said:

Guest myphim

@briseis   =)) That got to be the shortest alliance in the history of mankind. =))  I love it though. Gi Cheol and Choi Young fighting side by side was a sight to behold. Too bad Gongmin was not there to participate in the beat down of his treacherous uncle. :))  If he was, they will be called the Fantastic Four instead of the Awesome Threesome. :D

Guest wisteria7

myphim said: wisteria7 said: myphim said:
The real historical Choi Young is the one with two wives. :D
So far, our drama Choi Young is still not married yet.
Hopefully, he will only marry Eun-soo or else I will hunt down the writer for destroying a timeless love.

Guest myphim

@briseis  Thank you for those big pictures. No, they have not been posted before. I love collecting HQ pictures. :x

wisteria7 said: I think Gongmin is enjoying all the pretty flowers at his "country palace" and mixing with the people. ;;)

Found this out yesterday but didn't have time to post as I wasn't at my pc.
Thought I'll share another interesting mistake by our Faith editing team.
This is the woman that appear in ES's dream in Episode 15.Note: The two moles on the side of her face. Shall I call her "Double Mole Woman".Suppose ES time slip to around a hundred or more years prior and had met this woman...doublemolewoman.png
We get to meet her again in Episode 16.While strolling the marketplace in ES's current timeline...doublemolewoman2.png
And one of our Woodalchi spotted her.doublemolewoman3.png
LOL. Seriously. A coincidence? Or perhaps shes a descendant of the previous one? The blood sure runs thick in her family to have such resemblance. Or is Faith just lacks on the extra staff they need?
=)) =)) =))
Hm... maybe theres a hidden meaning? :-?
Like ES's first dream could be another future, not from the past? 

Guest rian77

12blbl said: Was there any possibility CY will ask ES the meaning of matahari in the next ep? I want to know how ES explained to CY and CY 's reaction to that >:) , very interesting

Guest myphim

Charismadoll said: Found this out yesterday but didn't have time to post as I wasn't at my pc.
Thought I'll share another interesting mistake by our Faith editing team.
This is the woman that appear in ES's dream in Episode 15.Note: The two moles on the side of her face. Shall I call her "Double Mole Woman".Suppose ES time slip to around a hundred or more years prior and had met this woman...

We get to meet her again in Episode 16.While strolling the marketplace in ES's current timeline...

And one of our Woodalchi spotted her.

LOL. Seriously. A coincidence? Or perhaps shes a descendant of the previous one? The blood sure runs thick in her family to have such resemblance. Or is Faith just lacks on the extra staff they need?
=)) =)) =))
Hm... maybe theres a hidden meaning? :-?
Like ES's first dream could be another future, not from the past?