Guest toychoi

Ok,I have to restore my self control and keep hoping ! Is it possible Miss Hwata writer-nim that this is the last out of many atempts to cross time and save him,and at last this time she succeeds ?You just can't kill him and also they must at last be together and remember everything! So much good karma can't be lost ,can it?Please?

Guest myphim

briseis said:

wisteria7 said: briseis: are you aware that not only is this hysterical,but that you have created this man;s video resume useable for any future role he may apply for? I  think your check should be in the mail soon. =))

Guest wisteria7

briseis said:

wisteria7 said: briseis: are you aware that not only is this hysterical,but that you have created this man;s video resume useable for any future role he may apply for? I  think your check should be in the mail soon. =))

Guest snowflake10

myphim said:
Gi Cheol unemployed...never!!!  He has a bright future as a comedian, or else he can always sell ice on the street. :D

Also, if ES takes Choi Young to the future with her, she will never have to worry about her electric bill ever again. ;);)

Guest wisteria7

rian77 said:
wisteria7 said:

The Mata Hari storyline is kind of confusing to me,esp. in Faith. Mata Hari was a famous spy during WWI,particularly famous for her use of sexual allure.
If it is alright for ES to play Mata Hari with a nutball like DH,then why can't she kiss HotChoi? Awwww  (head desk, head desk.). =))

Could this be why ES is so dense around men? She's cute and attractive and gets all kinds of male attention,but it seems she responds to the wrong guys. Mata Hari-case in point. (Who was supposedly beheaded,but it's still a mystery.)

Guest rian77

toychoi said: Ok,I have to restore my self control and keep hoping ! Is it possible Miss Hwata writer-nim that this is the last out of many atempts to cross time and save him,and at last this time she succeeds ?You just can't kill him and also they must at last be together and remember everything! So much good karma can't be lost ,can it?Please?

Guest toychoi

wisteria7 said: rian77 said:
wisteria7 said:

The Mata Hari storyline is kind of confusing to me,esp. in Faith. Mata Hari was a famous spy during WWI,particularly famous for her use of sexual allure.
If it is alright for ES to play Mata Hari with a nutball like DH,then why can't she kiss HotChoi? Awwww  (head desk, head desk.). =))

Could this be why ES is so dense around men? She's cute and attractive and gets all kinds of male attention,but it seems she responds to the wrong guys. Mata Hari-case in point. (Who was supposedly beheaded,but it's still a mystery.)

Guest myphim

toychoi said: His jealousy is overflowing these days ! First DH then GC even the wounded woodalchies! Hahahaha !!! He's ready to suspect  Noodle now ! By the way keep being angry and jealous dear CY, it makes you so hot!

Guest snowflake10

myphim said:
toychoi said: His jealousy is overflowing these days ! First DH then GC even the wounded woodalchies! Hahahaha !!! He's ready to suspect  Noodle now ! By the way keep being angry and jealous dear CY, it makes you so hot!

Guest Anomalous

myphim said:

Guest snowflake10

Anomalous said: No! There is also Jang Bin. He has been next to Eun-soo forever drinking and everything, and nothing happens???!!!  Jang Bin is totally trustworthy too.
Jang Bin, are you really gay for real?!  You had both ES and Noguk in your arms before, and no reaction at all?!

Guest myphim

The reason why Gi Cheol's brother, Ki Won, has to die.

i4JIKxP41TeF2.gif

Deok Heung is such a tyrannical king.
First, he killed JIS for having a part-time job.
Now, he kills Ki Won for preferring men.

Citizens of Goryeo.
Wouldn't you rather have your innocent King Gongmin back?

Guest toychoi

Anomalous said:
myphim said:

Guest myphim

@briseis  Awesome fanarts!!! Nope! You are not hallucinating. ;))

The reason why Choi Young won't allow Gi Cheol to kill Deok Heung...

iONXeBwwNLx0v.gif

iI536x07cauS5.gif

ibhIuMv000VG08.gif

i4ylddbXCKWXm.gif

Uh, @Auntie Mame, I'm afraid Gi Cheol is looking for you now. :D

Guest wisteria7

myphim said: @briseis  Awesome fanarts!!! You are not mistaken. ;))

The reason why Choi Young won't allow Gi Cheol to kill Deok Heung...

iONXeBwwNLx0v.gif

iI536x07cauS5.gif

ibhIuMv000VG08.gif

i4ylddbXCKWXm.gif

Uh, @Auntie Mame, I'm afraid Gi Cheol is looking for you now. :D