Guest toychoi

I think it's my turn to apologise .Just having fun though, not bad intentions ! Saying that even the english script is not of much use had to do with all this speculation thing that ,in my opinion , is a little frustrating and not fun ! That's all!

Guest saladyum

Auntie Mame said: Speaking of jealousy, I thought that KC was going to bust a gut as he looked upon CY massaging ES' hand as the paralysis set in again.   He looked from him to her and back to him again.  Then, he stormed out.  Of course, in his warped mind, he blamed all the touchy-feely as DH's fault. 

KC's thinking:  If DH hadn't poisoned her, then, CY wouldn't be rubbing his hands all over her hand!   Yikes, what other parts of her body did he rubbed!!!   Wooo, I'm going to get you, DH!  
=)) =))

Guest Tinkiebell

wisteria7 said: Lots of things lie just below the suface,flower,a beating heart filled with love, the innate desire for dumplings,the organic components that make up a sword. You can't fight nature.
=)) @cikamoi said it best : cikamoi said: Well. It's biology. Nothing adult here :)) :))

After enjoying numerous lovely Faith MVs of our OTP, i can righteously say the awesome pairing of hot LMH and heavenly KHS portrays 0 age gap, 0 generation gap, but 100% lovers chemistry.  I love CY and ES so much that I want them to love each other more in Faith. 

The last time I shipped a pairing so stalkishly was WGM Joongbo which sparked the registration of my soompi account, hence my avatar.  After WGM Joongbo i watched a neverending list of kdramas but cared little for soompi forums because no other OTP fed that feverish crave until FAITH rebooted the stalker and shipper in me again.  Otoke?  My main job now is "website refresher".

Guest Camilaa

I am just thinking, but in the ep 15 she was herself running to safe CY. Perhaps, in ep 17 she is will jump on a horse and catch up to CY. 
Reading all the theories in here is really interesting. It makes me want to rewatch the ep for every detail in what they are saying. Anything can be a clue.
At one point when you guys mentioned let the incident past and treasure your marriage partner, it almost made me think, what would make ES so made or sad that she would not listen to her marriage partner. Did he cheated? Not likely from what the series is going. PERHAPS, CY didn't listen to her? or there was a misunderstanding, like last time when the boy die, CY didn't want him to suffer so he made it a fast death?
Also.. she know history is changing because the little boy (the dethrone crown prince) was suppose to live for a long time before dying. Would that have any bearing in the time travel?

Guest myphim

briseis said: She is 1 year younger than him ;) And KHS can kiss LMH, too, HGI kissed KSH in TMETS even though she is married. I don't think her husband is the main reason I think it has something to do with the PD because there were no kisses in the Legend and he even cut out the kiss scene between MH and CY. You know, maybe the main reason why he did that is he doesn't plan to do a kiss scene between the OTP so the fans would be angry that he kissed his dead girlfriend but not ES :-SS :-/ Look, he even changed the scene where ES should have kissed CY's eyelids according to the script but kiss a piece of cloth instead X(

Guest farstrep

@walkietalkie and @cikamoi: My eyes were almost popping out of their sockets when I saw them. I really have to hand it to them. I wonder how much time they took to come up with them.

@joykimlee: I love Joongbo too!!! I watched WGM because of them. Their interactions are so hilarious and natural. :P

Some more pictures. Have these been posted?

19780B36504709E4352FE4

2006E536504709E22D5FED

116CFA36504709E33A991B

19410936504709E308EA55

141B4036504709E322337A

12200036504709E41EA69B
source: blog.daum.net

150E254D50471FC71848EB
source: blog.daum.net

Guest Camilaa

Well I hope there is a kiss scene. Even one powerful meaning kiss would mean a thousand words. LOL, maybe the director or pd, or script writer is teasing us. Too much kissing make kissing lose its meaning. I think in a series 3 kiss spread out would the perfect combo.

@O.C.K-DramaFan: If she jumps on a horse again to stop CY from being killed (again) I hope she won't pull out the shampoo commercial (again) 8-| ;;) I know promotion for her new line of Goryeo cosmetics is important to her but in this case I would say that less is more, don't you think ;;) ?

Guest toychoi

A hint of happy end coming : when ES said to CY that always being so manly he'd probably end up old and alone in heaven world, he, with a frightened look in his eyes said :then I don't go!!!!!!!

Guest Tinkiebell

briseis said: @O.C.K-DramaFan: If she jumps on a horse again to stop CY from being killed (again) I hope she won't pull out the shampoo commercial (again) 8-| ;;) I know promotion for her new line of Goryeo cosmetics is important to her but in this case I would say that less is more, don't you think ;;) ? Can't really blame the girl for trying. She's promoted the line on one side of Goryeo, the other side needs to see it too. :))

Guest Camilaa

@briseis: LOL, you are totally right, just get on the horse and go. LOL, I wonder if she will bring any medicine just in case, and mysteriously while it was wrapped around her, the bag falls off on the floor.

Guest wisteria7

Adnana said: wisteria7 said: It would be helpful to me because i do read Korean. Also,if I am stuck,I use Google translate. I'm just asking,because sometimes a second or third interpreter of a written document or the spoken word can place their own ideas into the translation and make their own interpretation . I work for the  UN and this goes on all of the time when listening to a speech by a foreigh leader. i know the writer is on the KBS website,tho.
B-) B-)