Hello Faithlings :-h
Believe it or not, people are still making gorgeous Faith fan-arts? 
tumblr_mwql2frow11ql66nmo7_250.giftumblr_mwql2frow11ql66nmo2_250.gif
tumblr_mwql2frow11ql66nmo1_250.giftumblr_mwql2frow11ql66nmo8_250.gif
tumblr_mwql2frow11ql66nmo3_250.giftumblr_mwql2frow11ql66nmo4_250.gif
tumblr_mwql2frow11ql66nmo5_250.giftumblr_mwql2frow11ql66nmo6_250.gif
Someone once said, earnest desire creates connections, and only memories will bring those moments to life.

(cr. allmyliesarewishes)
If you have tumblr, you should like and reblog for Faith to gain more visibility. Spread the Faith. Plus the person who made this gif set is a big fan of imja couple and Faith. She's been making a lot of great Heirs gifs too. 

Guest Anomalous

guadi said: Hello Faithlings :-h
Someone once said, earnest desire creates connections, and only memories will bring those moments to life.

If you have tumblr, you should like and reblog for Faith to gain more visibility. Spread the Faith. Plus the person who made this gif set is a big fan of imja couple and Faith. She's been making a lot of great Heirs gifs too. 

Anomalous said: guadi said: Hello Faithlings :-h

Guest Anomalous

guadi said: she's only making three so far. I can ask her to make more, but I don't really want to push it because I just asked her to make the first gif set I posted. 
I know an 18 yr old Daejang is already commanding the wooldachi. He has responsibilities (the weight of the crown is on him, and he bears it well). No rebellion unlike you know who! who got infected with the love disease and starts doing things that make me head-desk so many times. Plus Lady Choi is strict :)
We can select marathon, just pick our favorite eps ;)) I'll be so drunk then, I might spur out a lot of giberish. Just a warning.

Anomalous said:
guadi said: she's only making three so far. I can ask her to make more, but I don't really want to push it because I just asked her to make the first gif set I posted. 
I know an 18 yr old Daejang is already commanding the wooldachi. He has responsibilities (the weight of the crown is on him, and he bears it well). No rebellion unlike you know who! who got infected with the love disease and starts doing things that make me head-desk so many times. Plus Lady Choi is strict :)
We can select marathon, just pick our favorite eps ;)) I'll be so drunk then, I might spur out a lot of giberish. Just a warning.

"Later, you can live or die; do whatever you want and I won't care. 

But right now, you need to stay alive." --Eunsoo

cr as tagged

@corearen omo.. I love this quote too.. That's sound like She's start to care about him? or because she feels guilty after hurt him? :D