hnin wintnaing said: bashful said: this drama is really good unfortunately it did not get much recognition...Love KHS and LMH...they had good chemistry.... currently skimming LMH in The Heirs...I like the female lead but unfortunately they lack chemistry and sparks...I shall rerun SG again...I never get tried of it...

I hope to see KHS again in another drama.

pooh77 said: hnin wintnaing said: bashful said: this drama is really good unfortunately it did not get much recognition...Love KHS and LMH...they had good chemistry.... currently skimming LMH in The Heirs...I like the female lead but unfortunately they lack chemistry and sparks...I shall rerun SG again...I never get tried of it...

I hope to see KHS again in another drama.

@corearen I like the first GIF that you posted so much.. BTS when KHS pull LMH's hand.. I hope that's real on their relationship =))
@laquetahodge :)) I'm not know too much about KHS, but I always waiting her new project :D
@hnin wintnaing yihiii yihiii.. I was soooo happy too.. You must to frequently visiting KHS's thread, there was @poohie222 that adore KHS since 15 years ago woww 8->

Oughta pay my tribute to those who still keeps this fantastic thread alive! Amazing jobs!!! 
And to those old faces that I have come to know, you have been missed, my ladies! 

@pooh77, really. Wow she's awesome. Can't beat her though I like Kim Hee Sun since 1999. I am going to make a regular visit to her Forum indeed. As I don't have any network with koreans or any news channel, I hav to mainly rely on you guys to get a piece of her news. I watch FAITH mainly becuz she cameback after a long break. I think she did really well in this drama but received little recognition for her hard work. I am very unhappy with whatever happened to her in the production.

@corearen omo.. i never see that BTS pic (LMH with two kids) who's that kids?? are they cast in faith too?? :-/

@hnin wintnaing wow since 1999? i thought i was so lately to adore her.. i adore her since smile again but i never update her news because i go to college on that time, i was so busy :(( let's post some comment on KHS thread :D